What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow,LEF you really need to chill out, lady hasn't done anything to you, I agree with her if you think women are the cause of most domestic violence, that's so bad I don't even know what to say....go smoke a fatty jeeeze

LEF

Veteran
I am as calm as can be. I am done with this, i said i put her on ignore list.

Please stop continuing her lies.

I never said women are the cause of violence, i said they were main instigators, they are the ones who start the majority of domestic violence.

Harvard study says 70 percent of domestic violence is committed by women against men

harvard_study.htm

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spent some time cleaning up in here ... I see anymore insulting post ill take further action.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
What is happening to us, people!?!? :yoinks:

Spent the day with mom, bought me food, gave me food. Food food food. Trying to remember...can't. Pretty high, guess I'll lay down now. And watch NASCAR! Crash crash crash! I'm high. SD. Braynz!

How's everyone's Sunday?

Deep breaths doober deep breaths lol

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm winding my day down, watching Simpsons/writing Easter cards. Spending time with my mom was fun.
Looks like Tues will be 42°..I'll take it

Sounds good , us too,having some wine and dabs..whicked tuna is on soon, I like that show...it's raining hard here, with lightning and thunder, power even went off for a few minutes...

Former Guest

I just spring cleaned all day. I did make some space for a stealth cab for my mums and clones. I want kept away safe from prying legal eyes :D I'll show it off tomorrow :)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
women they change avatars like shoes....yeehaw ,,just cant make up your mind on one and stick with it huh??/..oh no you didn't lef..whoa I aint going there..i will say coochie has inspired a lot of violence ..powerfull stuff..real men walk away and let it chill..i have survived a few frying pans ,a glass ashtray ,a coffee cup and a bunch of other stuff...domestic violence can only happen if you let it ...walk away when tension is high ..resolve later...end of story...

blastfrompast

Veteran
women they change avatars like shoes....yeehaw ,,just cant make up your mind on one and stick with it huh??/..oh no you didn't lef..whoa I aint going there..i will say coochie has inspired a lot of violence ..powerfull stuff..real men walk away and let it chill..i have survived a few frying pans ,a glass ashtray ,a coffee cup and a bunch of other stuff...domestic violence can only happen if you let it ...walk away when tension is high ..resolve later...end of story...

Agree. Don't forget 710ml bottles of pop, and pictures(French girls are crazy lol).
Just dodge and leave, let them think if it was their fault, simmer down if it was mine :)

And Doober, u should make some Rosin :) so tasty

Latest posts

Latest posts