What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Lmao. ^^^
Doober talk to them next time your out and about buddy, you deserve to be happy man. Go for it worst case scenario is ya get rejected no biggie just keep trying brother.
Edited to add this: make sure they're over18! Lmao I don't think you'd do well in prison.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you can have women over. you just need hand rails and maybe a hoist if they need to take a leak.....yeeeeeeehhhhaaaawwww ..consider plastic couch covers them depends aint so dependable after a 12 pack and a few shots..have a glass for her choppers..

MrBelvedere

ICMag Donor
Are there any beautiful Spanish girls in your village? Are hot nurses all over the place coming to help the old ones? Work on your punani destroying skills bro! Tell the young Spanish girls you move there because you're passionate about helping the elderly. Start learning flirting with the old ladies, you'll be killing it and learning to flirt. OLD BROADS LOVE TO FLIRT. Help them with the groceries and volunteer to help them, helping old people and learning from them is one the best things you can ever do. Old people know what the fuck they were talking about, and they are usually hilarious once you get to genuinely know them. The more you flirt with the old ones, the more they'll start talking about you when they're playing bridge. Word-of-mouth will spread to the yung nurses who are in abundance treating them. Go to thrift stores and put up some curtains a decent couch and thin panel led TV. Get free HDTV with rabbit ear amplified antenna. And from then on you're set for life. Need a roommate? You're seriously in the middle of punani central and just need to get out from under your parents wings and get some skills with the females. Don't fall in love yet, play the field. When was the last time you got laid? Teach the old ladies how to make edibles for you and you'll have the whole market cornered easily. If you mattress is sitting on the floor, that's a bad sign for girls. Put it up on the bedframe from the thrift shop and get a decent headboard. A guy with a decent clean place that's somewhat furnished should drop them panties on the reg. No weird roommate is another good sign for the ladies. Good luck and focus on getting your dick wet asap.

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey now, I'm not that hurting to get laid. I think I got most of it out in my 20's. I could use a FWB but not looking for a relationship again. I'm pretty sure I have a kid too. Possibly. I don't know.
Smoked some Skunk #1 x Trainwreck just now, high is okay. Going to have to smoke a little Sour Diesel...feeling sort of blue this morning not sure why. I'll be good to go after a bowl of the diesel.
Not much going on today, just going to sit on my bench in the city and smoke and check out the ladies. That's my job for the day. I'm like Jefferson Darcy from Married with Children. Just need a rich wife. Either way I'm good.

Former Guest

You know, Marcy Darcy had small tits
4fvfcja.gif

redlaser

Veteran
Better tune that grow in Doober, get it pumping out regular weight. Kids need regular food, clothes, housing, etc.

blastfrompast

Veteran
LOL...who needs more than a handful is what I say now...

Seriously, I was a big boob guy before i met my wife... she fooled me with a pushup water bra(what cruel bastard thought these up, it is like giving a kid a HUGE wrapped box on xmas only to have it contain a small little gift)..

Course by then she had me hooked..lol...

But to be fair, it isn't like us Guys can buy gitch with extra "added" padding for "appearance"...

bwhaha..

Blame the BHO for the this^^^^ rambling mess... Not even gonna re-read it..lol

Former Guest

Well this small titty chick is just gonna go sit at her pity party now.
4025mr7.gif

Btw they don't make non padded bras our size at all so as much as I don't want to false advertise so I don't see a disappointed look, it's not avoidable.

blastfrompast

Veteran
LOL...who has a disappointed look....anytime I see boobies ima happy camper..lol..

Truth be told, small ones are better as your wife gets older..less sagg-age :p

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Had a good day! Just ate some Chinese food...sweet & sour chicken. Good old D25. With an eggroll and can of Coke® $10 even
Got a little sunburned on my face.
Home for the night. Baked. And still feeling those rays...whoa. Sleepy.

N

noyd666

yes doob chinese sounds good, not much of that around here but spotted one yesterday that will have to be visited, mainly thai around here which is good.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Slept well, had to wake up in the middle of the night to close the bedroom windows. Got chilly. Not much going on today, staying in, too cold to hang out or do anything.
So have my grow list of to do's and hoping to get my medical recommendation a little after Easter...going to ask grandma to pay for it. Place is called Integr8mass
Has anyone ever FLOWERED with a T5??? Hmm. Need nutes too.
Anyone doing anything cool today? Going to grab some Northern Lights tomorrow