What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
:) Today was awesome! Went into Boston and sat on a bench on a busy street and smoked my bowl. Spent like 3 hours just sitting there watching people walk by. The weather was amazing...about 45-50°
Had some homemade pizza from last night for dinner. Turned the tube off now just sitting in bed with my tablet. Think I might watch something scary on Netflix. Ah!!! Or maybe funny. I'm high and tired.

N

noyd666

sounds a good relaxing day DOOB, lunch time here about to fire up the deep fryer and put some fry's on and a potatoe cake, have a good one.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) Today was awesome! Went into Boston and sat on a bench on a busy street and smoked my bowl. Spent like 3 hours just sitting there watching people walk by. The weather was amazing...about 45-50°
Had some homemade pizza from last night for dinner. Turned the tube off now just sitting in bed with my tablet. Think I might watch something scary on Netflix. Ah!!! Or maybe funny. I'm high and tired.

Isn't people watching great, I love to do that too...I can spend hours just watching people....sometimes I try to figure out what's up with them...what kind of life they have/had that weird kinda stoner thoughts hehehe
Glad you had a nice day Doobie ..it's been like summer here..loving it

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah people-watching while smoking is my favorite thing to do when the weather is nice. Have to have a coffee too. Pretty soon it'll be iced coffee. Sleeping with my windows open :)

Former Guest

People watching? If I could sit on a bench and do that I would. I had a great apt in downtown that people would walk by a huge picture window so I could get stoned in the comfort if my own home.

LEF

Veteran
Me too, i like to go downtown and look at people, it amazes me that there are so many of them sometimes. A part from making me walk (exercise), i feel like i get some energy from being around so many people sometimes.

Its refreshing i guess.

Dont have much time or energy to do it these days but hey its winter still.

Former Guest

It makes me sad. There's five homeless people for every person walking around shopping. A few days ago I was sitting at a stop light watching three kids run around waiting for a bus with their mom and five feet away was a homeless guy holding his head in his hands hiding his face while the kids giggled and horsed around. It was so sad to watch joy and misery only a few feet away from each other.

Former Guest

It was a cheap part of town. Cost $415 a month. I'm sure he wants close to $700 now. It was a couple blocks from the bars so Friday and Saturday nights were full of drunk college kids. There was a homeless shelter a block away and I got to see a few characters like The Ghost of Bob Marley, a homeless women who dresses like a hippie.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
That's cool! From my house I don't really see anything, have to take the trolley into the city to see lots of people. Going out today too, as long as it really does get to 50°...only 30-something now.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's cool lady, nice to be able to to that from your living room, I live in a rural place to have to go a ways to see any amount of ppl. Which is how I prefer it....

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
the only time I like to watch people is if their women and at the beach in swimsuits...yeehaw...san diego had the most homeless people I have ever seen

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
It's about that time of year where the hiker chicks will be in your neck of the woods trout.
Play nice.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I wait for them at my water hole..right after hospital rock..their hot and sweaty and needing a cool down..I have a stash of shine and weed close by....yeehaw...

N

noyd666

stick some big pictures of people, scenes on your wall DOOBER and change them every day so when your token you can drift into the scene instead of blank walls,lol just a thought.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I tell ya, I see some seriously beautiful women out there in Boston sitting on my bench..,ahhh big boobies too! Woohoo! :dance013:
I got a smile and hi from like a 10 today. From another other day while smoking too. Hey I'm a good looking dude I guess. Sex is cool. Lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts