What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I haven't really started doing anything...just really have to move some clothes to another closet and that's it, just throw in a light and fan and I'm done. Not going to bother with a scrubberor cooltube. Also still have to get my medical card. Lots of things to get done. Thinking of placing an ad for a dog walker...we'll see

waveguide

Veteran
i only pop into this thread every now and then, so my observation isn't well qualified.

but when i read this thread.. netflix? boredom? stuff to do?

dude you need a c++ compiler. make some shit, do some creative postulations, expand your awareness of shit through simulation and informed observation. being able to program should be basic for anyone today.

become capable.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Freaky weed loving grannie could put a leash on you and lock you up in her dungeon to grow her weed.. and jah knows what else.. :D

S

SPG.

Title

Title

Cant beat the house ya grew up in [OR spent most time in?] DB m8..

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man you guys are painting some pretty rowdy old folks lol .....pretty sure the most of them wouldn't care about some weed, they have been around for along time, no biggie

Green Squall

Hey man don't underestimate the stink power from even just a few plants, especially if you live in an apt building. Odor control is a must!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Man you guys are painting some pretty rowdy old folks lol .....pretty sure the most of them wouldn't care about some weed, they have been around for along time, no biggie

I like to let my imagination run wild...plus you never know:biggrin:

Former Guest

cougar.jpg

old-lady-bringing-sexy-back-Stay-Healthy-Fitness-FB.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts