What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
will this be a community tended grow? lol

Yeah man I'm going to get all the old folks in on it. They can water the ones I put on the balcony. I want to roll a jibber of something strong and put it inside a Pallmall or Lucky Strike wrapper so they won't know.

Former Guest

It's 50-60F here and sunny! :nanana: I'm always awake. Cursed I suppose. You have a good day too doobie! I have tons of stuff to do today. I'm hoping my bubble bags come in the mail today as I need to go to the post office.

t99

Veteran
Go to the nute manufacturer websites, see who will send you free samples. Hydroponic Research used to offer free V&B. Probably enough to get you through a closet harvest.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
It's 50-60F here and sunny! :nanana: I'm always awake. Cursed I suppose. You have a good day too doobie! I have tons of stuff to do today. I'm hoping my bubble bags come in the mail today as I need to go to the post office.

Bubble bags are great wich set did ya get?
Doober I still haven't heard back from old pink but don't worry I haven't forgot about ya.
I wish the mail would come already I'm waiting on some sour dubb x watermelon kush beans:biggrin:

Former Guest

I got a 5 gallon 5 bag set made by Virtual Sun. Says they're triple stitched and had good reviews. If I really get into it, I'll invest in bubblemans bags.

Former Guest

Go Doobie!
19.gif

What sucks the most is paying to grow while you pay for pot until your first harvest.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
bubble bags are a good workout..i have done like 7 runs in a row...need to make a stand for your mixer, and make sure to bounce bags when they are draining or you will be waiting all day on the fine mesh bags...bubblemans bags are solid gear....yeehaw

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The Sour Diesel I grabbed is extremely irritating to the throat. What's the deal?

xplosiv I'll hook you up man...you into colostomy bags? Rather, are you opposed to them? Is it a deal-breaker? Lol dude

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Getting ready for bed, just taking some rips on my bong and wondering what to watch on Netflix. Might see if Evil Dead 2 is still on there. Food pantry tomorrow - I'll get like 3 bags of groceries for free. Can go every 2 weeks. Its great if you're hurting for cash. Pretty high.

Former Guest

Check and see if they still have symphony of the soil. Probably don't but if they do, it's pretty good and gorgeous scenery.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Just woke up and packed the bong with Sour Diesel + ice water. Did my laundry here last night, have to bring it home in a while. Nothing better than clean underwear! My mom always said as a kid growing up to always have clean underwear, you never know if the fire dept or ambulance is going to have to cut your clothes off. �� ��☕��������

Latest posts

Latest posts