What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I passed on the Northern Lights™ ...it was longish, hard and VERY pointy with hairs that resembled plastic ribbon? The hairs were flat...not round...and you could feel them, they were rough. Very strange! It has to be a cross with a sativa like Haze. But wow, I've never seen buds like that before. I'll try to find it by images.
Got Trainwreck x Skunk #1 and LA Confidential. Watching TMZ. Going to watch Brothers Grimm on Netflix in a bit.
Had doctor appointment earlier, was telling me about eating hemp seeds and drinking hemp milk at one point...I was like cool.
Still have to come up with $200 to get my medical card.

Update: didn't find any images online that looked like it. Tried Northern Lights and Northern Lights x Haze and nothing. I'm really curious now.

LEF

Veteran
Doober you go through a lot of weed batches, you should start taking pics and reviewing them. High, taste, smell, looks, potency.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I haven't been able to take bud shots with my tablet and don't have a digital camera. Would be cool though and kill some time.
I've been taking bong rips of the skunk x trainwreck, its pretty good.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What's that? Oh the buds I got today? You mean cuffing buds? Nah I paid cash. Hey they're about to execute Australians in Indonesia homie! So horrible

LEF

Veteran
Heroin traffickers.

Much better to get death sentence than 25 years, altough death by firing squad is a particular kind of death sentance.

How many people got the death sentance from the heroin they trafficked ?

Sure, if they wont sell it, someone else will..

Who knows, in their shoes I might have done the same.

Former Guest

Any of them in South America is scary. Peru and Honduras especially. I think that prison was in one if those places. Draw a yellow line around the prison and if you step over the line you're shot dead and the prison guards don't enter the prison which is self regulated by the prisoners themselves. Just as long as they don't step over the line :D

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
chaos is sweet if ya know whats up...yeehaw...bad hangover ...Kessler cheap whiskey shots at party..rotgut stuff...ewwwwww...61 and breezy today on lake ..batteries dead on camera..you guys are like 3 inches from snow record...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Troutman yeah almost at the all-time snow record. Crazy stuff.

Luckybean not sure what I'm going to feed the plants...I used nothing but water once and then some molasses in flowering and they really liked it but I got fruit flies :yoinks:
This will be the first time I use nutes maybe...there's a grow shop in town I can check out. But won't be feeding them anything but water for a month in veg