What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
You should get a darts board. it may trash your walls but it's lots of fun. Ofc getting some women in there would be best.. but a darts board helps with the boredoom a lot.
That is exacly how i trashed the wall in my first home when i moved alone.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
just do it .. I was never legal in mass as back then there was no legal weed...I grew for years without issue...even if caught mass is lax on small growers...you wont be doing jail time unless serious prior record...they much prefer probation and drug classes along with your money......yeeeeehhhawww...I wouldn't tell landlord it aint none of his business...if you get state legal than that will be all you need...landlords don't have to let growers rent from them

Snype

Veteran
No one in Mass is doing time for growing. My boy got caught with 500+ plants last year and got probation.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
No one in Mass is doing time for growing. My boy got caught with 500+ plants last year and got probation.

:dance013:

That's awesome! Hopefully the probation didn't include drug testing for marijuana. But if you're a card holder I dont see how they could make you do it. 500 plants? Damn man

Snype

Veteran
:dance013:

That's awesome! Hopefully the probation didn't include drug testing for marijuana. But if you're a card holder I dont see how they could make you do it. 500 plants? Damn man

Yeah and he was arrested for dealing over 10 times before that. Never got jail time for any of it. Worst thing he got was a 20k fine that the state gave him a payment plan for. If he didn't pay the fine, he would have got to serve 1.5 years.

I got caught with a couple pounds and a good amount of the White Stuff and I ended up getting probation for a year. MA is a great place!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Great news, I called the state mmj office and talked to someone about being able to grow...they said since there's no dispensaries EVERYONE with a valid mmj card can grow. :dance13:
They'll eventually get the whole mmj system here working with dispensaries and THEN the state will announce the date when you need a hardship cultivation waiver in order to grow. I will definitely qualify for hardship cultivation...low enough income, so not worried. Was just really confused and needed answers

Well then...:plant grow:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Oregon is pretty cool and washington is alright but medical mj is under attack here. Just got done paying tax on my medical pot I bought the other day.

I'm leaning towards Oregon but I know a bunch of people in Washington so I got some thinking to do. Thanks

JointOperation

that's such bullshit. my boy got busted with 114 plants.. and is doing 18 months

so 500 and probation.. is BS. maybe a snitch.. but if 114 with no priors got the feds involved.. I really do believe 500 would also get the feds coming ..

JointOperation

Great news, I called the state mmj office and talked to someone about being able to grow...they said since there's no dispensaries EVERYONE with a valid mmj card can grow. :dance13:
They'll eventually get the whole mmj system here working with dispensaries and THEN the state will announce the date when you need a hardship cultivation waiver in order to grow. I will definitely qualify for hardship cultivation...low enough income, so not worried. Was just really confused and needed answers

also.. hardship cultivations are going to be very difficult as mass dispensaries are going to be doing that bs were they give low income customers a very very discounted product..

so don't hold your breath ..

and dispensaries will be opening this year.. so u got no time.. stay illegal and they will never know your growing.. go legal and when dispensaries open they know were u are. n wat your doing.

and from what my sources have told me.. that once dispensaries are up and running.. if you get caught with a medical card growing without hardship the fines and punishment will be as if you weren't a medical card holder.. also will terminate your medical card status.. and prevent you from growing legally again!....

this is why. I said no signing up for me.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Discounted buds? Wonder if it's whatever strain you want or you have to get it out of the low income discount jar? I pay $400 a Z now...if I could get it for $200 I'd be ecstatic

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
It's probably something of a lower quality. Or maybe it's subsidized by the state.. Otherwise it would not be a viable bussiness venture.

Former Guest

I'm leaning towards Oregon but I know a bunch of people in Washington so I got some thinking to do. Thanks
Vancouver, wa is on the border, cheaper than Portland, hop the border and no sales tax. Then it would be no longer than 4-6 hours to drive straight down to Cali. You're also in the middle so you can visit both states if you live near Eugene which is supposed to be very hippie while Portland is all hipster snobby. The warmer it gets traveling south, there's more hippies and vice a verse. Ounces are $200-240 depending if you buy from the farmer or collective but the collectives charge tax which is 8.8%.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
It's probably something of a lower quality. Or maybe it's subsidized by the state.. Otherwise it would not be a viable bussiness venture.

I would think it would have to be subsidized... Can't be giving trim and shit to patients. They need buds! Should be interesting

Do you wanna pay for buds or a light bill? ;)

Good point! Can't wait to see how this is all going to work

Last edited by a moderator:

Former Guest

Bobblehead grew under a platform bed that was several feet tall. No on else in the house figured it out.

At $400 oz, I think I know what's cheaper. :biglaugh:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I have never seen a dispensary have excellent econo weed for the poor folks...you get low grade stuff....I grew under a bed once too..Vancouver is a chill place ..haven't been there in years tho..my train hopping days I stopped in every month or 2...yeehaw

ghostmade

Veteran
that's such bullshit. my boy got busted with 114 plants.. and is doing 18 months

so 500 and probation.. is BS. maybe a snitch.. but if 114 with no priors got the feds involved.. I really do believe 500 would also get the feds coming ..
Feds carry a 5year minimum mandatory.no disrespect maby your boy is a snitch as well.again n9 disrespect.my boy just got 5 year mm first time offender in a med state all though he was not within his legal limits.still just got the hammer this month.tragic loss for the growing community.gave away lbs ever month to dying people.still got the hammer