What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
That sounds like a nice place stoned trout. I've been thinking a lot about relocating lately, I'm thinking about heading out to the pnw. Cali seems to have to high cost of living.
Doober are you going to see that doc soon? It'll be nice for you to be legal. Wish they had medical here, I qualify in just about every state that has it. Good luck!

Green Squall

I'd like to relocate also. Some kind of lake country outside New England. I have lived on the ocean all my life, and I love it, but sometimes you need a change.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
spent time all over new England as I was born there..cope cod and maine are my fav...hunting in maine and fishing for stripers on the cape..yes cali can be real expensive..my area wont be boring soon..tourism is picking up...yeehaw..actually its too beautifull here to ever be boring...BORING IS A STATE OF MIND,,,FREE YOUR MIND....ITS ONLY BORING IF YOU LET IT BE...yeeeeefuckingha

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Fuck! Well this is some shit...turns out in order to grow I have to get a "cultivation hardship" waiver from the state, in addition to getting my card for $200. Wtf?????

Former Guest

That sounds like a nice place stoned trout. I've been thinking a lot about relocating lately, I'm thinking about heading out to the pnw. Cali seems to have to high cost of living.
Doober are you going to see that doc soon? It'll be nice for you to be legal. Wish they had medical here, I qualify in just about every state that has it. Good luck!

Oregon is pretty cool and washington is alright but medical mj is under attack here. Just got done paying tax on my medical pot I bought the other day.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

okay, I've always had a problem with the title of this thread, how can your place be boring???

I'm wondering if you'd titled it differently, like:

i got my own place! but i'm still boring as phuk!

that you might be getting closer to the truth and facing your life's issues head on.......

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Is it as simple as filling out a form? Perhaps someone in the Massachusetts forum knows what to expect?

Yeah I checked it out and they allow growing if you have low income or are not close to a dispensary. But, right now there's still no dispensaries here and getting your mmj card is temporarily allowing EVERYONE to grow because there's no dispensaries. Will call the state tomorrow and and report back with better understanding. If I need to fill out the cultivation hardship thing and also get a fee waiver for that I will, I'll qualify under low income

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

okay, I've always had a problem with the title of this thread, how can your place be boring???

I'm wondering if you'd titled it differently, like:

i got my own place! but i'm still boring as phuk!

that you might be getting closer to the truth and facing your life's issues head on.......
Hey boner4life. I mean boner. I mean stoner :bigeye: .Hows your winter going?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey boner4life. I mean boner. I mean stoner :bigeye: .Hows your winter going?

winters been fairly warm but we're getting some cold shit tonight, gonna be -25F not counting wind chill factors :woohoo:

you're a funny guy btw.......

but looks ain't everything
:moon:

shithawk420

Veteran
Negative 25f is Fairly warm?jeez I thought Illinois sucked.I know MIN is cold but damn.hope your staying warm Stoner and that your back isn't giving you too much trouble.

Snype

Veteran
Fuck! Well this is some shit...turns out in order to grow I have to get a "cultivation hardship" waiver from the state, in addition to getting my card for $200. Wtf?????

Yeah MA isn't going to be what people thought. They seem to be making it impossible for people to grow. Hope you get it all sorted out.

shithawk420

Veteran
Forgive me if I'm wrong,but I'm pretty sure nowhere in the entire country will let you grow pot on section 8 or whatever government assistance he's got.just saying.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Here's the closet I'm going to use, its about 4' x 4'
Have to move all the stuff inside to the other closet and remove the shelves.

Former Guest

My aunt is on disability and is living in a house that was government owned house using a program allowing disabled people to purchase a house. There's no connection that would ever let disability know she grows pot. But that's just washington.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Great news, I called the state mmj office and talked to someone about being able to grow...they said since there's no dispensaries EVERYONE with a valid mmj card can grow. :dance13:
They'll eventually get the whole mmj system here working with dispensaries and THEN the state will announce the date when you need a hardship cultivation waiver in order to grow. I will definitely qualify for hardship cultivation...low enough income, so not worried. Was just really confused and needed answers

Latest posts

Latest posts