What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Good to know. It's never going to happen anyways the cost of nutrients that something that big would require would be thousands of dollars a cycle. I can't even imagine how much coco it would take to fill 12 feet around 36" tall pool. I'll stick to my 5 gal smartys.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Not bad man, t5 with 4 bulbs $90 including shipping. That will get me started. Now I just need $100 :dance013:

you can do better than that I paid like $$68 I think on ebay.4ft 4 bulbs free shippin..member name SPEEDYLIQUIDATION..units are lightweight and can be daisy chained ..these have built in outlet to plug in another light..i think you can hook up to like 5 or 6..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
enjoy the snow..me I am going kayaking and maybe a quick dip in the lake.....yeeeehaw...my friends in medfield sent me a pic their windows are halfway covered with a snowdrift... I sent back a pic of me on the lake in my kayak yesterday...

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Enjoy stoned trout, what's the fishing like this time of year out there?
Me I'm "enjoying" another snow storm no where near as bad as you guys are getting though doober.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Great news! Heard back from doctor's office that was listed online and it turns out he's a psychiatrist! Its $200 for the office visit and to enter me into the state's medical marijuana database.
After that I pay the state $50 for a photo id
I'm trying for schizophrenia or social anxiety or depression or insomnia. I bet I'll get it! Now I need $200. $200 I need for buds. Dang it.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
your likely to get put in a rubber room....lol....I am sure the shrink will find something wrong with you....yeehaw...you got to mess with them a bit..when they ask you a question ask one right back...I had to see a few over the years..they all had diff diagnosis..from depression to schitzophrenia ,ptsd...ect.....

Former Guest

You should look up what ailments are covered. Here, no psychiatric conditions are valid but any untreatable pain and PTSD only. I tried for bipolar and ended up getting it for girly cramps. Want it for preventative reasons and sleepy time.

Former Guest

:D chiropracter records work here as well as documentation of injury in car accidents ;) but ya, having a coochie comes in handy once in a blue moon.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Enjoy stoned trout, what's the fishing like this time of year out there?
Me I'm "enjoying" another snow storm no where near as bad as you guys are getting though doober.
fishing good ,but will soon be excellent...not too many stocked trout,but theres plenty of native trout if you know your shit..smallmouth and large mouth bass,crappie,bluegill,huge carp,channel catfish....yeehaw..I don't fish for carp I got over that long ago in pa on the alegheny sp? river.. was like 84 on the lake yesterday

Latest posts

Latest posts