What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hmmm. Yeah I liked Super Silver Haze but this stuff is all Haze. Working on having grandma pay the $200 for the mmj doctor.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Hey Troutman. Yeah I don't like haze if its all like this. It gets me soaringly high but there's no body to it and no narcotic effects like help for insomnia or pain.
some folks lie and say its haze when its just crap,or they pull early...either situation sucks for the consumer
.but hardcore indiga folks sometimes don't like the sats anyhow...I like both but prefer indigas or crosses..i do want tom hill haze tho but finding a keeper 5% takes time and space.....yeehaw..I want to cross it with sour bubble...

whitebear

U just need to quit loneliness, change ambiance, phone ur Friend's, make Great Party with Girls, beers, and lot's of Pots! Ur happiness only in ur hands )

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Maintenance dude is here fixing the leaky faucet. Doesn't smell like weed. Can't wait, has been only thing bad about this place...drip drip. Now my plans are complete! Bwahaha! Hope he can fix it and not have to come back, so I can hit the bong. Come on maintenance guy! Arghh "I'll be right back" said him. Keep everyone posted. Always sketchy having someone like that in the house.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Hey Doober.... have watched this thread since the beginning... just kinda grows on ya. Love keeping up with your latest - it's quite entertaining.

Here's to hoping the maintenance man doesn't catch onto things, or if he does, let's hope he's cool with greens, too.

Blessed vibes for you and your place.

=]

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I am surprised doober aint hooked up yet.....if they can take their teeth out you don't have to worry about biting....yeehaw

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I'd hate to have a maintenance guy that can/needs to enter my home when I'm growing in there. But for that rent price I guess you could try to do the grow stealth enaugh that people won't notice it when inside the apartment.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
With the closet in the bedroom nobody will notice. Measured it, the 4' T5 will fit. A 400hps for flowering? Wouldn't notice though. Good spot.
Maintenance guy said something was stripped and might need new faucet then disappeared.
The Haze has grown on me, very nice high.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
If the haze is growing on you - wait till later in the year when Karma brings back the true A5 and try to score a pack of it. I've yet to try it but the people I look up to the most (in the green world) rave about the true A5.

Keep it green, brotha-man!

:biggrin:

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
With the closet in the bedroom nobody will notice. Measured it, the 4' T5 will fit. A 400hps for flowering? Wouldn't notice though. Good spot.
Maintenance guy said something was stripped and might need new faucet then disappeared.
The Haze has grown on me, very nice high.

The most important piece of equipment you need will be odor control!
I can't stress that enough, living in an apartment you need a good carbon filter doob.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Maintenance guy never came back. Well, I left at like 2pm. Maybe he fixed it. Said something was stripped and might need a whole new faucet. That'd be great. Have to be cautious with my smoking until they've finished.

Midwest sticky

It's better to be safe than sorry doober. When you do start a grow do you know what strain your going to do?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
It's better to be safe than sorry doober. When you do start a grow do you know what strain your going to do?

Well LA Confidential is my favorite so maybe some cuts of that but for seeds not sure. Bogglegum has been eluding me for a while. Really not sure, so many favorites. I like this Haze once in a while too I guess. Maybe super silver haze...a good cross with NL. Have lots of bagseed but that shit's for outside. Just watched Total Recall.

Midwest sticky

New total recall or the original? As far as beans go I'd be more then happy to send a pack or two to seedbay for them to ship to you (for free). I have so many from so many breeders, I got more seeds than I could pop in my lifetime, all I ask is if some day you can help someone else starting out with their first grow you hook em up with a pack or two.Collecting beans is more addictive than dope lmao.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
New total recall or the original? As far as beans go I'd be more then happy to send a pack or two to seedbay for them to ship to you (for free). I have so many from so many breeders, I got more seeds than I could pop in my lifetime, all I ask is if some day you can help someone else starting out with their first grow you hook em up with a pack or two.Collecting beans is more addictive than dope lmao.

In my opinion, this is what the forums were made for and what anyone involved in the green world should strive to be like. We need more people to give with an open heart and pass on the "pay it forward" mentality to those in need.

Greatest of respects to ya, Midwest. Nice to see such a sentiment being displayed. It's people like you that initially made me become a part of online forums.

:respect: