What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if it was a real doctor maybe ..this whacko has some anti ageing thingy and hell knows where he got his doctors liscense/degree whatever..greenlifemedical.com prob hires whoever for their network..my old legitimate doctor retired.he did give me a rec with no exp date before doing so way back...I would use that in a legal jam and take it to jury and win...jurys love me......yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
go do some snow stuff...snowman ,snow angels,snow cave,,,lol ..don't blue hills have skiing too?? yeehaw no snow here...even mountains are low amounts compared to last year...the river wont be runnable long without runoff

N

noyd666

picture.php
GO DOOB.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
They're saying we're going to get another foot of snow Saturday night. Going to load my bag up with food from mom's house and hunker down here at my man palace. Lit some nice incense. Mellow mood here. Pretty high, LA Confidential. Making maybe $125 taking care of the dogs for 3 nights starting Monday. So that's extra bud money for the month. -16F with the windchill outside. Nice and toasty in here.

Former Guest

-16F?!? Burrfuckinburr!

Sounds like you should be making some man stew so you can hunker down this weekend to plan out your closet grow. ;)

Thats a nice amount for taking care of some pooches!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm stewed-out, had some this week. I'll just help myself to whatever is in the fridge. Fajitas tonight for dinner, already inquired.
Steadily making grow preparations. Need $ for lights and soil and containers

Former Guest

I saw a 18 gallon tote for $5 at Home Depot, SOG, order 400 hps magnetic ballast and daylight CFLs with the adapter for plugging into surge strip for vegging clones. Spending money on your ventilation so you get a powerful but quiet fan and filter. Stoned trout knows about closet grows and I'm curious too. I need to set up a cfl veg for seeds and clones where I don't really have space.

Soon you'll be smokin doobies Doober!! Get four totes and harvest every two weeks. :smoker:

Former Guest

Get a cheap plantmax. The horti eyes are hot and sometime cause hot spots. I just got done ordering one to replace. Um, ask for a deal on hoods and ballast at store then get bulb at the online place. $15 avg 400w. You can also do Craigslist for lighting but I would be careful in what you buy.

T5 flourish are spendy so I just do the $4 four packs. People will have tips. My mom is telling me to go open and work at her store now :/

Former Guest

I have three :D one for each strain :woohoo: I'm doing a pheno hunt and blooming the girls out in the beds in a scrog that's 4x8 and 4x4 in another room. Stoned trout taught me a lot. :D

Started with some CFLs and a 1000w. Now it's 3000 when it's all turned on.

But most importantly, it is a hobby that gives me something to do around the house. Even some CFLs for veg and bloom would be funner than nothing. Just grow out some mums. When you got money for the big bulb, cut em to pieces and clone them. Then SOG a bunch if cuts. I dunno.

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
Three. That'll keep ya busy! I've always thought about getting one of those kiddie pools that are 12 feet around and 36" tall filling it with coco and putting 4 1000 watt lights on it and just make a huge sog of 5or6 different kinds. I measured my basement it would just fit.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I used CFLs before but I think I will buy a T5 4 bulb and then a 400watt hps. I will get the T5 first. Not sure how much I'm going to spend, money doesn't come easy. Also have to order seeds. Can't get clones. Have some bagseed but that will go outside. Lots of money to be invested.

Former Guest

That's way too much coco for a SOG. Dank frank says 4 plants per cubic foot and most beds I hear perform best at one foot depth. Works out perfect for SOG. No containers for getting root bound. One strain per container.

BAM!! New pot every two weeks or so!