What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

Former Guest

Cali is expensive. Washington has expensive regions around the puget sound but most other spots are cheap. The minimum wage is almost $10 here. Most jobs though are in the puget sound so s lot of people end up commuting. Sales tax is .09 on the dollar. Oregon isn't too bad from what I hear.

LEF

Veteran
I'm not sure, but this thread depresses. I think it might be more popular then my grow thread. Would you please get a Facebook account?

theres nothing that makes people feel good like a lamenting post

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Have to go get some buds today. They just said we could get another foot of snow Saturday. Been watching TV all morning at my place. Kind of bored, really high and a little couch-locked.

Finally got back into Share Builder again, would be nice to have some extra cash to play around with. I highly recommend Sharebuilder.

I just left a message at my doctor's office asking for a medical marijuana recommendation. She probably won't do it because she's not doing that period, but she could recommend a doctor who will do it. I'm about to call integratemass it's called...I guess they're the one to go to. Will report back.

Former Guest

Good luck on a recommendation. If she's cool enough to do that I'd be surprised. You could call a couple medical collectives for recommendations, or sometimes there's magazines circulating that advertise some of the more unsavory stuff like sex hotlines. I bet you yelp has some reviews. Competition should help drive down price so if there is an area of tone that gas a lot of Drs then prices will be lower than small areas sometimes. Also, get copies of your medical records to give to the medical place. More proof the better.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Update:
Well integr8mass doesn't have a psychiatrist on staff and I want a recommendation for ptsd or schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder or insomnia or depression. They can't help me, said I needed a psychiatrist that would be willing to work with the doctor there. Yikes. Fuck.
FYI I take 1mg of klonopin a day
Update: just tried a place called cannamed, no answer left message.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
No luck, tried 4 places. Shit man. I guess I'm just going to have to use my closet. How hot would a 400 watt get in there? This sucks man.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
You probably need a pain related ailment. Too bad you're not a chick. You could gèt it for cramps :p

Yeah doesn't look like its working out. Guess I have to go guerilla again. Will use 1 big closet. Then outdoor in the summer somewhere. Thought I was finally going to be legal :(

Former Guest

With one exhaust fan, not much. HPS is not as hot as MH if I remember and use CFLs for veg. Cheap to start then upgrade when you can afford. You'd be surprised on what CFLs can do. Hicksticky has flowered some nice nugs. If you barely sleep there, just use your bedroom ;) the thread with his CFLs is the rhino one. There could be some on his current pollen chucking thread.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No luck, tried 4 places. Shit man. I guess I'm just going to have to use my closet. How hot would a 400 watt get in there? This sucks man.
hey db,,,hope it works out ok for ya mate and you could use a 300w cfl ,,,,s2:tiphat:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
here in cali its easy as pie to get a rec...picture rec 60$.. in and out in an hour or less...last place I went the secretary and doctor were both high on something...I didn't get my rec renewed this year as its like a 660 mile trip to my old spot....fuck em I didn't have a rec for many years without any issues...no snooping cops here anyhow....yeehaw..kiss my grass!!!!..MAN UP DOOBER AND JUST DO IT...IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ADVISE WE ARE HERE

redlaser

Veteran
Can't you get your rec renewed by mail? I saw the doc in 2013 but for 2014 they let me renew by mail. I've went for a long time without one, but keep it updated now cause its a lot cheaper than a lawyer. Joesy Wales didn't get his rec renewed and had swat show up a couple weeks back. Dudes not young and smaller scale. Supposedly they were looking for an oil lab he doesn't have.

Latest posts

Latest posts