What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

N

noyd666

she's on her way over doob.
picture.php

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey luckybean! I was just thinking I'm bored and it feels like the Shining. I just sit around with the tablet in my hand. So much snow. Everything is pretty much cleared now though, just huge snowbanks. I bought a half ounce of LA confidential on the 3rd, and need to get some tomorrow. So didn't do well with that bag, only lasted me about 9 days all together I guess if I get some one the 12th? 9 days? That's horrible. Doesn't come cheap. And its my medicine and I need it. I'm watching a really lame movie on TV ...flash gordon . I need to find a way to ration my buds for the month. I'm high and sleepy
Oh turned out I had a plunger all along, I put my toilet paper on the stick. Wow man.

Former Guest

whenever I get large amounts, I smoke it up quicker than getting smaller ones. so I break the bag up into smaller bags and then it gives me a better visual on how much I'm smoking. you never notice how small the bag is getting until its almost gone :D

silly doober!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
ha ha 4 ft snow and more to come...had friends from medfield call me ...I was in shorts a nd tank top...sent em a fresh pic on phone....yall are gonna be getting more too...our el ninyo sp? went east it seems.....yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
get a pair and get growing doober...then sell some and get a kayak....I take my yak crosscountry...you need to setup a grow, then at the prices you pay you would be saving cash quick...I only buy weed to sample something new..or the occasional emergency..i came close to having to buy here when my stash ran out..fixing that issue......snow is fun if your skiing ,snowmobiling ,ice fishing and that's about it...but the fishing should be good this spring,summer....yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
if you want to smoke less ..take a joint, take a long walk ,leave stash at home,stay out several hours ...easy peasy.....yeehaw

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I don't want to grow until I get my medical recommendation. If I had a 1k I'd have like $500 in my pocket every month and an endless supply of bud.

Former Guest

What are you waiting for? Financial reasons? I bet it's spendy living over there. Come out west! Sun! Cheap! Blondes! Cheap suntanned blondes! :D

Green Squall

ha ha 4 ft snow and more to come...had friends from medfield call me ...I was in shorts a nd tank top...sent em a fresh pic on phone....yall are gonna be getting more too...our el ninyo sp? went east it seems.....yeehaw

The weather peeps said the reason for the back to back storms is the way the jet stream is set up right now along with the arctic air.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What are you waiting for? Financial reasons? I bet it's spendy living over there. Come out west! Sun! Cheap! Blondes! Cheap suntanned blondes! :D

Yeah I have to pay $ to get a doctor's recommendation in order to get my card. I'm hoping soon. Seems it can be very expensive

blastfrompast

Veteran
Pay the $$ for the card.

Jebus man...

I'm not sure what a lb of primo goes for in your area...but think 1k HPS= 1.5lb every cycle...1lb if you really fuck up...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
have you followed this thread...??? doober is hanging with the old folks and paying section 8 or less prices....yeehaw...how do you think he can afford to pay for all the weed...

Former Guest

I read a little back before joining. I most started posting because were frîends but have barely talked. I have no job and live with my mom so who's judging?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
it wasnt a judgement merely bringing you up to date on the facts...I am jealous of his cheap rent...not a spot were I would want to be tho...especially now.....yeehaw...