What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Roms

Veteran
This letter from Klaus Schwab to Rutte has just been made public, it’s the first letter that proves Klaus Schwab controls governments… The letter outlines plans for the Great Reset and commends Mark Rutte for his obedience to the World Economic Forum… It also proves Klaus Schwab was in control of recovery design for at least the whole of Europe.

1686720973356.png

Last edited:

Roms

Veteran

Explosion of myocarditis and pericarditis cases in Israel after vaccination Covid-19​

The results of the Israeli health services are catastrophic since according to data reported by hospitals, the prevalence of myocarditis and from 1/3000 to 6000 people, aged 16 to 30 while this same prevalence is conventionally 1 to 10 people per 100,000 inhabitants / year. These figures are frightening, they demonstrate a spectacular increase in this serious disease which is also unacceptable because Covid-19 does not cause any mortality in this age group of 16-30 years, in other words, they were vaccinated for no expected benefit. Despite this disaster, these mentally ill people want to vaccinate children when they should immediately stop this large-scale massacre, unique in human history.

Of course, we already know the trick, they will put all these myocarditis on the back of covid-19, covid-long, the good deal. Except that it will not work as easily because it is very easy to compare the groups of people who contracted covid-19, who did not contract it and those who were injected. In addition, they will find it very difficult, infinitely too difficult to explain the excess mortality observed in 2022 in countries which have injected massively.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
One day you'll realize that nobody is worried about the vaccine anymore, but until then please know that I have nothing but admiration for your unwavering loyalty to the disinformation brigade.

Roms

Veteran

GBN/Rockefeller Scenarios on Technology & Development​

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development

This report was produced by The Rockefeller Foundation and Global Business Network. May 2010

Attachments

• Rockefeller-Foundation.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 79

Blue Rhino

I'm so scared I should just consider suicide!!
Well, that's kind'a the goal. For example, Canada legalized medically assisted suicide. Now, that is something I've been a proponent of for a long time when it came to the terminally ill. But now the Trudeau govt wants to extend it anyone who is poor, homeless, mentally ill, disabled etc. In fact Canada's Veteran's Affairs had even suggested it to at least a half dozen veterans who needed assistance.

Canada: Providing it's truly marginalized people with a peaceful more humane way to end their "miserable" existence. Either that or it's the Trudeau govt's solution to their 7 1/2 years of policy failure after policy failure in regards to well, everything, literally everything.

Let me give you a brutal example. Before the pandemic Trudeau proclaimed that housing was a right while we were in the middle of a housing crisis (that is STILL getting worse). Weeks later he announced that Canada would be upping its immigration numbers to 400,000/yr. It's now up to 500,000/per year.
One cannot possibly be so stupid as to not see how that only exacerbates the housing crisis.
That tells me that what he is doing is intentionally harmful. Either that or he truly is one of the stupidest people on the planet.

Then, I look at Zelensky, who was a comedian and entertainer at one point. He's the leader of Ukraine and he has to put up with some goddam serious shit. If something like that happened to Canada tomorrow, Trudeau, a former drama teacher, would be on his private jet to the Virgin Islands somewhere and that's the last we'd ever see of him. Hmmmmm, are you American per chance? You don't think you could persuade your govt to.....nah, they wouldn't go for it.