What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

buzzmobile

Veteran
I think I saw a couple of lizard people today at the pet store....
No doubt they are everywhere.
1680001179586.png

1680001221429.png

1680001323381.png

Be afraid, Humans!
1680001356977.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"I imagine the life of an atheistic praying mantis to be rather torturous.
Brian Celio"

I knew one who changed her name to preying.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Here's a funny point...

People who believe in bullshit believe it for a reason.

I'm thinking that the people who believe in lizard people are giving you antivax rascals a bad name.

It's almost as if people might lump you both into the same "people who believe bullshit" category.

BudToaster

Veteran
uh, i don't know how to eat a fake image, i.e. AI generated image. uh, "for looks only" - i am sorry i was not more clear.

i just thought it was a pretty realistic image and wanted to share it. also, i don't eat sugar anymore - not since Sept 2018. you know, low carb / high fat ... i prefer running on ketones, rather than glucose.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Does anyone think the lizards might be behind global warming? On account of them being cold blooded (and cold hearted)?
ExxonMobil spelt backwards almost spells lizard? I doubt it's coincidence.

BudToaster

Veteran
but what about the bugs being rolled out as food for real humans? the lizards like the taste of bugs.

just keep repeating "probably safe, likely effective", and all the claims of vaxx injuries and death are a lie.

children get 24 vaxx injections by age 2, 72 shots by age 18. all supposed to be into muscle, not veins. even expert jabbers hit the vein 2% to 5% of the time - shooting a bolus of vaxx juice into a vein. but, rest assured, no harmful consequences ... lizard people are more likely.

Latest posts

Latest posts