What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Human Genocide Alert

Roms

Veteran

Embalmer says strange blood clots are still found in people vaccinated against Covid​

1688661655768.png

Richard Hirschman, embalmer and funeral manager, continues to find blood clots of staggering length inside the bodies of deceased vaccinated people.

Richard Hirschman went to Twitter on Sunday to say that he still saw these long fibrous clots extracted from the bodies of vaccinated people.

« I just sounded the alarm about what I see ! I can only say that it is not normal », tweeted Hirschman. « In the 20 years preceding 2021, I have never seen anything like it. Something is behind this, and I often see it ».

I never claimed to be a doctor or scientist, I am an embalmer. I have been only sounding an alarm about what I am seeing! I can only say that this is not normal. In the 20 years prior to 2021 I never seen anything like this. Something is causing this, and I see it often. pic.twitter.com/beZy7pEzfh
— Richard Hirschman ( @r_hirschman ) July 3, 2023
Responding to a commentator, Hirschman showed a photo of what a normal blood clot typically looks like.

1688661687838.png

This is what I am seeing in the veins and arteries of the dead during the embalming process.
— Richard Hirschman ( @r_hirschman ) July 3, 2023

I have been saying that the blood is different! Since early 2021 during the packaging process I have noticed unusual clotting. From small specks to large white fibrous clots. pic.twitter.com/GC59j4uo43
— Richard Hirschman ( @r_hirschman ) July 2, 2023
Hirschman's comments come in when bodybuilder and fitness influenceman Jo Lindner died this weekend, a few weeks after claiming that tests had revealed that his blood samples contained white fibrous clots.

?YouTube bodybuilding star Joesthetics dies aged 30 of aneurysm. He talks about Covid Vaccine injuries in this video just 3 weeks ago!
Joesthetic talks about his severe post-covid vaccine injuries, and they fact that they found white fibrous clots in his blood samples. pic.twitter.com/x5bZfVjuDv
— DiedSuddenly ( @ DiedSuddenly_ ) July 1, 2023
Hirschman appeared in the documentary Died Suddenly, where he talks about the discovery of clots in the people he embalms.

Roms

Veteran

Researchers Find COVID Vaccines Causally Linked to Increased Mortality, Estimate 17 Million Deaths​

Data suggest COVID-19 vaccines haven’t saved lives, but instead, have resulted in 17 million deaths and increased all-cause mortality in 17 countries.

Chi13

ICMag Donor

Researchers Find COVID Vaccines Causally Linked to Increased Mortality, Estimate 17 Million Deaths​

Data suggest COVID-19 vaccines haven’t saved lives, but instead, have resulted in 17 million deaths and increased all-cause mortality in 17 countries.

The Epoch Times is just utter bullshit, run by a Chinese cult.

Hiddenjems

I swear the drug companies pushing the vax push the crazy antivax conspiracy theories just to make any opposition to their profit machine as a nut job.

In my modest opinion the drug companies whipped up some vaccines as quickly as possible using government funds to develop them. As soon as they had any product available they wanted to sell as much of their freely developed, non effective in the traditional sense of the word vaccine, vaccine.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I swear the drug companies pushing the vax push the crazy antivax conspiracy theories just to make any opposition to their profit machine as a nut job.

In my modest opinion the drug companies whipped up some vaccines as quickly as possible using government funds to develop them. As soon as they had any product available they wanted to sell as much of their freely developed, non effective in the traditional sense of the word vaccine, vaccine.
Or maybe the anti vax crowd are just batshit crazy conspiracy nutjobs.

Latest posts

Latest posts