What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you really a mod?

british-modbeats-album.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you really a mod?

well...let's see,how could a prove i'm a mod? :chin:

here's the thing,i could ban you for no better reason than you're mildly annoying and not suffer any consequences,and i would be willing to bet no one would really come forth to defend you...

that said,i'm patient,and i'm positive you'll step over the line at some point....

don't like it? complain to the boss

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
So long as we keep it civil - and dont threaten nor debase each other - I'm happy to let anyone express their opinions on the thread topic - for that's what a forum site is for - civil discourse -

h.h.

Veteran
It’s difficult to have civil discourse when someone holding a stick over your head. On the other hand, I don’t expect the mods to not have opinions. That’s the catch 22. They wouldn’t work in this section if they didn’t have opinions. It is what it is.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It’s difficult to have civil discourse when someone holding a stick over your head. On the other hand, I don’t expect the mods to not have opinions. That’s the catch 22. They wouldn’t work in this section if they didn’t have opinions. It is what it is.

i absolutely expect them to have opinions. they wouldn't be human otherwise. but... they need to keep either their opinions to themselves or expect pushback when enforcing rules RE trolling, insults, etc. if i was a mod (HAH!) i would NOT post in areas that i was responsible for moderating...that seems to be too good of an excuse to "steer" a conversation for some folks.

h.h.

Veteran
i absolutely expect them to have opinions. they wouldn't be human otherwise. but... they need to keep either their opinions to themselves or expect pushback when enforcing rules RE trolling, insults, etc. if i was a mod (HAH!) i would NOT post in areas that i was responsible for moderating...that seems to be too good of an excuse to "steer" a conversation for some folks.

I agree a mod should be impartial in their area of moderation. However how else would you get someone to read all this crap?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I agree a mod should be impartial in their area of moderation. However how else would you get someone to read all this crap?

they are free to be interested. they should not be free to interfere because they disagree. i go through many threads that i do not post in, it's not that difficult unless you let your ego grab the wheel.😀 "SQUIRREL!"

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many times have I said to stop participating with those that keep posting nonsense? The ignore function works fine use it.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

lol, yer dreamin' if you think we read all (or even most) of the SC BS!

The only way to get us to read ANY of it is to keep starting 1 topic after the other attracting the same posters sayin' the same tired old stuff over and over!

.......... but keep going, the traffic is good! :tiphat:

Three Berries

Omicron to the rescue.jpg

Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Luc Montagnier: Omicron Makes Biden’s Vaccine Mandates Obsolete

“It would be irrational, legally indefensible and contrary to the public interest for government to mandate vaccines absent any evidence that the vaccines are effective in stopping the spread of the pathogen they target. Yet that’s exactly what’s happening here.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/omicro...hcare-osha-evidence-supreme-court-11641760009

Attachments

• Omicron to the rescue.jpg
    Omicron to the rescue.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 21

h.h.

Veteran

Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Luc Montagnier: Omicron Makes Biden’s Vaccine Mandates Obsolete

“It would be irrational, legally indefensible and contrary to the public interest for government to mandate vaccines absent any evidence that the vaccines are effective in stopping the spread of the pathogen they target. Yet that’s exactly what’s happening here.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/omicro...hcare-osha-evidence-supreme-court-11641760009

More political medicine. IOW. More bullshit. WSJ is owned by fucking Murdoch. Remember? Probably not. Your handlers do.

Amynamous

Fwiw, Luc Montagnier has repeatedly been criticized for making outlandish claims in areas where he has no training, SARS2/covid19 being one of them.
And while the vaccines are less effective in preventing infection with the omicron variant, that was not true with earlier variants, and it may or may not be true with future variants. Also, the vaccines definitely are keeping the vaccinated out of hospitals and morgues to a very high degree.

Personally, i am against covid19 vaccination mandates, except for healthcare workers.
I believe it’s wrong to force people to protect themselves, if they have no desire to protect themselves. There’s a dangerous slippery slope there that i believe is best to avoid. But with that in mind, i also believe that hospitals shouldn’t be forced to treat the unvaccinated for covid related medical problems, and i also believe that insurance companies should be able to deny coverage for covid related hospitalizations for the unvaccinated. I call it personal responsibility.

Latest posts

Latest posts