What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

do we need to buy them shot glasses, or are they getting it straight from the tap?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I wish. I just put him on ignore but it's not working. Noticed that McNoodle was on my list too, but that has never worked either. I will have to choose the old fashioned way of ignoring. :wtf:

i used to have McPoodle on ignore, but decided his babbling was too entertaining to do without relative to the neck pain i get from shaking my head ...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Around and around we go;)
F83F7149-58C0-4963-823A-A7B098500D4D.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish. I just put him on ignore but it's not working. Noticed that McNoodle was on my list too, but that has never worked either. I will have to choose the old fashioned way of ignoring. :wtf:

It works, just have to fiddle with ware to input the name.. The names must be accurate.

St. Phatty

At this point I think we've all looked at either the facts or the Twitter posts we deem accurate. For some, aspirin is now a vaccine against headaches. Another thread to unsubscribe from to keep my blood pressure lower. Who knew icmag has a hypertension vaccine button.

Odd how people can comprehend that Aspirin performs an anti-clotting function.

But when someone points out that Vitamin D performs a similar function - notably in the presence of Vitamin D - some people sh-t their pants.

Three Berries

Odd how people can comprehend that Aspirin performs an anti-clotting function.

But when someone points out that Vitamin D performs a similar function - notably in the presence of Vitamin D - some people sh-t their pants.

Ha then tell them about DCon rat poison Warfarin..

Latest posts

Latest posts