What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Absolem

I'm not GOP. I would not know.
And hey what about those Americans that still can't get out of Afghanistan? The Dems are really caring about people right? Or those who are forced out of work because of Dem policies.

Fact is you don't give a damn about those people. You have been nothing but a broken record on GOP talking points. From the pipeline jobs, cancel culture, now back to Afghanistan.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You were replying to my conspiracy theory on the origins of Omicron. pay attention.

you got your panties in a wad because i pointed out that you yourself said it was a conspiracy theory, and you just did it again. i am paying attention. you are making it a lot harder to take it seriously however...whatever.🙄

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if everyone could please turn the heat down a bit that would be great...that includes me....no need for things to get out of hand though

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if everyone could please turn the heat down a bit that would be great...that includes me....no need for things to get out of hand though

temps here went from upper 60s to snowing last night, and going to drop to mid-teens tonight, highs in 30s tomorrow. but i get your meaning. frost on the pumpkin, sir. 😎

h.h.

Veteran
Well time will tell if it is fake news.Slowly news about side effects, deaths thnx to those jabs is floating to the surface.

Life Insurance CEO Says Deaths Up 40% Among Those Aged 18-64

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/l...-among-those-aged-18-64-and-not-because-covid

Yeah, but it’s not from the jabs. That’s a stupid distortion of reality. Interjection of non facts from your mind. Are you that lost in this world that you can’t comprehend a simple article?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lol, is that like "Snowmen claim summer is a myth created by their enemies to destabilise their society"?

Three Berries

The effects of climate change are increasingly plainly obvious where I live. The evidence for this is increasing. Government policy can have a huge effect such as it did on the ozone layer depletion.

How can people not see that 8 billion humans all burning something for energy, at the same time depleting the natural environment of trees, would not have an effect on a finite atmosphere?

Our atmosphere is not finite, it is always in flux. You don't understand the carbon cycle. We are all carbon based and ultimately rely on Carbon Dioxide to live. All organic life on earth relies on CO2. The higher the CO2 the faster the plant growth, the more food, the more O2. How do you think the coal built up over the millennia? Or why were the dinosaurs so big? They had to have food and it had to grow naturally.

CO2 is the molecule of life.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
A few points here, finite means not infinite, of limited abundance, it doesn't mean fixed, stable, static. Dinosaurs could be that big due to increased oxygen being in the atmosphere, not increased CO2.

Three Berries

Fact is you don't give a damn about those people. You have been nothing but a broken record on GOP talking points. From the pipeline jobs, cancel culture, now back to Afghanistan.

And what is wrong with people voicing the GOP talking points? And I do not identify as GOP, too many corrupt RINOs in my state; Kinzinger is my US House Rep.. I am conservative though as are 90% of the population in downstate Illinois. They haven't elected any Dems in my county for 20 years or so. Most GOP do not call themselves GOP though when campaigning.

Illinois was where a lot of those pipeline jobs would have occurred as there was to be a terminal and pipeline in southern part of the state to the NW corner. The southern part of the state really needs jobs. Illinois is a Democrat Nirvana right basically politically controlled by one county out of 102.

Three Berries

CNN Story Perfectly Captures The Mass COVID Neuroticism Of 2021

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/cnn-story-perfectly-captures-mass-covid-neuroticism-2021

"Chicago woman quarantined in airplane bathroom for 3 hours after testing positive for Covid-19 mid-flight" - the CNN headline reads. She locked herself in the bathroom while en route from Chicago to Reykjavik, Iceland (she planned to go on to visit family in Switzerland) - after panicking upon discovering that a sore throat was the onset of coronavirus. CNN seems to actually hail her as some kind of hero of public conscientiousness. The start of the story perfectly encapsulates the kind of neurosis and failed precautions and anxiety-inducing "health rituals" which have taken hold over vast segments of the population. The woman took no less than seven Covid tests just before the flight:

audiohi

Veteran
The southern part of the state really needs jobs. Illinois is a Democrat Nirvana right basically politically controlled by one county out of 102.

Is that the county with all the people in it?

You live in a county with all the corn, right?

Record numbers of corn. No jobs.

Latest posts

Latest posts