What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or you all could stop bitching about others getting vaccinated.. Why that bothers people no clue. If you really think the jabs gonna kill people they will all be gone soon, It will get rid of all the people you keep bitching about mainly Democrats right lol.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Or you all could stop bitching about others getting vaccinated.. Why that bothers people no clue. If you really think the jabs gonna kill people they will all be gone soon, It will get rid of all the people you keep bitching about mainly Democrats right lol.

Can't you see. You trying to protect yourself and others clearly makes you a non patriotic communist that is coming to steal their manhood.

​​​​​​

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
It doesn't bothers me when other people want to get jabbed and to be a guinea pig, actually it cleans up.Some governments get regret

Screenshot_20220103-175151_Chrome~2.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whares my 600k$... I need that cash to take off this 3rd boob. Any that keeps bitching about it clearly has issues.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Anything that goes against the latest narrative is a conspiracy theory right? That's how you can attempt to discredit what you don't want heard. Let's just call it a coincidence........

YOU started out "the latest conspiracy theory is". i don't give a fuck how badly you rant & rave, none of my concern. i just try & piss on the fires political arsonists want to start. if you let stupidity & conspiracy nonsense to go unchallenged, it could/will be seen by the weak as tacit admission. not gonna happen on an open board like this. let's just call it "bullshit"...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I see from the Antivax people is the vaccine is bad and will kill or cause serious health issues.. STOP SPREADING THIS CRAP!!!!.

Three Berries

YOU started out "the latest conspiracy theory is". i don't give a fuck how badly you rant & rave, none of my concern. i just try & piss on the fires political arsonists want to start. if you let stupidity & conspiracy nonsense to go unchallenged, it could/will be seen by the weak as tacit admission. not gonna happen on an open board like this. let's just call it "bullshit"...

So you have personal information on the origins of the Omicron variant that you would know? Did it come from BATS???????

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Originally posted by Three Berries
LOL what a foolish statement. Take away your electricity and see how long you last, see how long you food stays fresh. And the gains in agriculture in the last few decades have been exponential. 225 bushels an acer of corn this year. Try that with a mule and single row plow.

Oh wait they didn't have single row steel plows back then.

I believe you would be better off sitting in the corner and sparking one, than opening your pie hole and remove all doubt. :tiphat:

Three Berries

I believe you would be better off sitting in the corner and sparking one, than opening your pie hole and remove all doubt. :tiphat:

The goal of Climate Change is to control population through the use of electricity in todays ways of generation. Tesla's patents will free us all and Globalist lose.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The goal of Climate Change is to control population through the use of electricity in todays ways of generation. Tesla's patents will free us all and Globalist lose.

No one with half a brain can dispute climate change. Ice caps and glaciers are in fact melting. Island communities are in fact going under water. Artic wildlife are infact losing their habitat. None of this is a lie. It is all 100% factual.

If you want to discuss mankind's role in it. Let's do it. Some of it is still up for discussion. In my opinion most of the science suggest humans are responsible for the current rate of global warming. And there is a tom of evidence that the argument against this has been funded by the fossil fuel and energy industry. You could also say the earth has been warming since the last ice age. My opinion based on what everything I know really does point to it being accelerated by us.

But I'm not a climate scientist and will give a small benefit of doubt.

Simply stating climate change is not real is ignorant and also total bullshit.

Which seems to be the only area you are infact well informed.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
No one with half a brain can dispute climate change. Ice caps and glaciers are in fact melting. Island communities are in fact going under water. Artic wildlife are infact losing their habitat. None of this is a lie. It is all 100% factual.

If you want to discuss mankind's role in it. Let's do it. Some of it is still up for discussion. In my opinion most of the science suggest humans are responsible for the current rate of global warming. And there is a tom of evidence that the argument against this has been funded by the fossil fuel and energy industry. You could also say the earth has been warming since the last ice age. My opinion based on what everything I know really does point to it being accelerated by us.

About +/- 20 years we have E.L.E, not caused by us, but by the Sun.The cycle is over.

Three Berries

Most would assume that is normal earths climate cycles. You gonna try and stop an ice age?

Not much climate change in my neck of the woods over the last 50 years or so. Some years it's hot some it's cool, some wet some dry. Only someone with a less that a 1/4 brain cell would think they can affect the earths climate though taxation and reversal of standards of living.

What about them polar bears? Did you give some money so they have something to float on this Giving Season? But this year the ice is expanding. What a con!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Most would assume that is normal earths climate cycles. You gonna try and stop an ice age?

Not much climate change in my neck of the woods over the last 50 years or so. Some years it's hot some it's cool, some wet some dry. Only someone with a less that a 1/4 brain cell would think they can affect the earths climate though taxation and reversal of standards of living.

What about them polar bears? Did you give some money so they have something to float on this Giving Season? But this year the ice is expanding. What a con!

You are a dumb ass mf if there ever was one

Chi13

ICMag Donor

The effects of climate change are increasingly plainly obvious where I live. The evidence for this is increasing. Government policy can have a huge effect such as it did on the ozone layer depletion.

How can people not see that 8 billion humans all burning something for energy, at the same time depleting the natural environment of trees, would not have an effect on a finite atmosphere?