What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao, Just look at what people believe is posted in this thread. Stoners always had a rep of being dumbasses but damn come on.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Remember that when you are stuck in bed with foochie vax disease. Better go get another booster, because science.

Remind yourself after you get covid and end up not being able to breath as good as you used to or taste anything. Which happens to be 1000s upon 1000s more likely.

I guarantee if you wait to get covid they way I did you will learn to regret believing the bullshit propaganda. Not surprising. I miss being able to breath the way I could before. I could ride my bike as hard and far as I wanted without getting winded. Now I have to pace myself to not hurt my lungs. If I end up breathing hard it feels like I did a 1000 degree dab of shitty wax.

Fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao, Just look at what people believe is posted in this thread. Stoners always had a rep of being dumbasses but damn come on.

remember the good old days when "hard mode" and "all bud pheno" were the funniest things on the site? and yummybud...i almost miss the yumster

Amynamous

This was published in February 2021

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/en/HealthU/2021/02/15/can-covid-19-cause-a-heart-attack

In one German study, 76 percent of people with COVID-19 showed evidence of biomarker damage to their hearts that was similar to damage caused by heart attacks. COVID-19 was also found to cause ongoing inflammation of the heart muscle in 60 percent of people who recovered from the virus. Researchers believe that the inflammation may lead to heart failure in a portion of the population that was previously healthy.

Other research has shown that COVID-19 may increase the risk of blood clots, which may cause heart damage or heart attacks in some people. (The researchers suggest that prescribing blood thinners to certain COVID-19 patients may help to lower the risk of complications like these.)

Amynamous

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/covid-19-diagnosis-raises-risk-of-heart-attack-stroke

“In one of the largest studies of its kind to date, researchers found strong evidence that heart attack and stroke risk rises sharply in the weeks following a COVID-19 diagnosis. The findings were published Aug. 14, 2021, in The Lancet.”

”COVID-19 infections appear to be especially risky, perhaps because they trigger an exaggerated inflammatory response that makes blood clots more likely.“

Amynamous

https://health.ucdavis.edu/newsroom...-the-rare-side-effects-of-the-vaccine/2021/09

“About 20-30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 show heart problems. These patients tend to have more severe symptoms and worse health outcomes. Their heart issues can be due to direct damage from the virus, resulting in heart inflammation, or the indirect effect of inflammatory proteins (known as cytokines) released in the bloodstream. Heart muscle inflammation (myocarditis) commonly manifests as heart failure or through uneven heartbeat (arrhythmia). Sudden death in COVID-19 patients caused by arrhythmia can be a consequence of these heart problems.

COVID-19 is also associated with the inflammation of the vascular lining and an increased risk for blood clots forming in large blood vessels and small vessels, particularly in the heart and lungs. The inflammation and the blood clots can lead to poor oxygen levels in these critical organs.

The risk of heart attack and stroke is also higher among COVID-19 patients.

With COVID-19, the right side of the heart must often work harder to pump blood to inflamed lungs filled with fluid and vessels filled with blood clots. This extra effort will put additional strain on the heart, causing right heart enlargement. This disease can show up as leg swelling and liver and kidney failure.”

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Amy, you're a medical person, why does the blood clotting and the lack of clotting platelets in the blood happen in the same person at the same time? Common sense would suggest one or the other surely?

Amynamous

Amy, you're a medical person, why does the blood clotting and the lack of clotting platelets in the blood happen in the same person at the same time? Common sense would suggest one or the other surely?

I’d have to ask a critical care nurse, because that’s a higher order of pathophysiology than i can remember from my nursing school days.
I do know that platelet destruction is common during viral infections. There can also be a rebound effect.
That being said, here’s an explanation.

https://www.karger.com/Article/FullText/512007

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trump does not need the GOP. The GOP needs Trump. It's how you need to look at things.

The Chump is going to drag the GOP down the toilet with him. they need him like bleeding ulcers, lung cancer, and HIV.... it's how things are, not how i "need to look at" them, lol. 😀 he's gonna milk the rubes until he gets blood instead of milk when he squeezes the nipple.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah so at first more platelets are created to help attack the viral particles, then those who don't die from clotting, their bodies try to break down the new platelets formed and end up over doing it; resulting in very low numbers of surviving platelets, hence causing high risks of bleeding to death, either internally or externally. Got it, just seemed odd to begin with, thanks.

moose eater

Stoners are just stoners, and some of them are or were brilliant people; Sagan is but one who comes to mind.

I think dumbasses are dumbasses, no matter their choice of vices.

And yes, the delusional conspiracy theorists among us have seemingly chose this Pandemic and the last election cycle as the prime opportunities to let their lunacy shine through BIG TIME.

If the overall numbers of nutbars among the populace grows much more, I might just say it's a good idea to take the most beneficial or effective shortcut, and spike the public water systems with Thorazine or other stout psychotropic meds, or we may find there's too little left to even try to bring it back to a place remotely resembling sanity.

Amynamous

Stoners are just stoners, and some of them are or were brilliant people; Sagan is but one who comes to mind.

I think dumbasses are dumbasses, no matter their choice of vices.

And yes, the delusional conspiracy theorists among us have seemingly chose this Pandemic and the last election cycle as the prime opportunities to let their lunacy shine through BIG TIME.

If the overall numbers of nutbars among the populace grows much more, I might just say it's a good idea to take the most beneficial or effective shortcut, and spike the public water systems with Thorazine or other stout psychotropic meds, or we may find there's too little left to even try to bring it back to a place remotely resembling sanity.

Carl Sagan was a stoner?
I had no idea!

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Carl Sagan was a stoner?
I had no idea!

“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.” Carl Sagan.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
If that was true most of us would have lost around 25% or more of the people we know who are vaccinated. Look around. Are people where you live all having heart attacks.

This data does not even to a good job at being bullshit.

Well the manner how people get injected is important.When injected into your blood stream or in the muscle.When you get injected into your blood stream, more likely you develop severe side effects incl heart problems.Research showed that.

Graph of the Dutch bureau of Statistics, more deaths this year in week 48 than last year.

Screenshot_20211215-081204_Chrome~2.jpg

moose eater

Well the manner how people get injected is important.When injected into your blood stream or in the muscle.When you get injected into your blood stream, more likely you develop severe side effects incl heart problems.Research showed that.

Graph of the Dutch bureau of Statistics, more deaths this year in week 48 than last year.

All of these vaccines are intended to be administered intra-muscular or IM. Whether a pharmacist or an RN/nurse, Doc, etc., they all are trained in proper administration of an IM injection. Notwithstanding the fact that a measurable number of persons in nearly any profession can qualify for the title, 'book-read idiot.' But I'd like to believe that even with the evidence surrounding us of the number of book-read idiots, there's a lesser number of them per capita as persons examine the more serious professions that require decades of training and continued training.