What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

moose eater

“The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.” Carl Sagan.

Yep, and I'd vote for him... again... Yes, I've written him in before, as well as writing in my wife's name, Mickey Mouse, Thomas Paine, Jimi Hendrix, and a few others, when there was no decent alternative, and I was resentful of yet again being placed into the position of voting for the lesser of 2 weasels... err... voting for the lesser of 2 evils... err... well, you know what I meant.

I think I wrote the Buddha in during one election, as well. Pretty sure the Buddha was cool with the Ganja, too. :).

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
All of these vaccines are intended to be administered intra-muscular or IM. Whether a pharmacist or an RN/nurse, Doc, etc., they all are trained in proper administration of an IM injection. Notwithstanding the fact that a measurable number of persons in nearly any profession can qualify for the title, 'book-read idiot.' But I'd like to believe that even with the evidence surrounding us of the number of book-read idiots, there's a lesser number of them per capita as persons examine the more serious professions that require decades of training and continued training.

Within the EU only Denmark they aspirate when they stick the needle in the arm, but is not done in the UK, US, but also not in the other European countries.Even in China and Japan they aspirate.
When I take a look to the Netherlands, strange enough in the provinces with the highest vaccination rate, they also have the highest excess mortality rate compared to the provinces with lower vaccination rate.

Screenshot_20211212-132711_Chrome~2.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211212-132711_Chrome~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	157.8 KB ID:	18015347

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Well did they aspirate your injection? Here they flat out refuse to, most don't even know what the word means. So how do you know it's in muscle tissue and not a blood vessel?

Lol mex, beat me to it

armedoldhippy

Veteran
never had an IM injection aspirated, or any other shot for that matter. lack of any meaningful veins or arteries on outer shoulder renders the technique meaningless, as that is where i've always been given vaccines.

Three Berries

The Chump is going to drag the GOP down the toilet with him. they need him like bleeding ulcers, lung cancer, and HIV.... it's how things are, not how i "need to look at" them, lol. 😀 he's gonna milk the rubes until he gets blood instead of milk when he squeezes the nipple.

Any GOP that is going along with Bidan's agenda need to be drug into the toilet and FLUSHED!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IM injections, regardless of where, do not preclude aspiration. Exclusions are analgesics and blood thinners. (that I know of)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
It's a slim possibility that a blood vessel will be injected into, and the numbers it happens to will be low, but it will and does both happen and cause serious problems. It's like saying the number of deaths on the road each day is low compared to the number of drivers, but that doesn't mean drivers shouldn't wear seatbelts. Anything that can reduce serious harm, would both be worth while for it's own sake, and to reduce fear of vaccine harm among those of us still not vaccinated.
Personally I want the novovax when if we get it here. Much safer tech.

BudToaster

Veteran
never had an IM injection aspirated, or any other shot for that matter. lack of any meaningful veins or arteries on outer shoulder renders the technique meaningless, as that is where i've always been given vaccines.

perhaps in outer shoulder, but the videos of injections on msm show it going 2 inches or more into the deltoid. i checked my Complete Anatomy from Elsevier Complete Anatomy - advanced 3D anatomy platform (3d4medical.com), and there is a large vein and a large artery in the muscle, with many minor blood veins/arteries, too. i suspect that is why young males are more susceptible to the clots, they probably have more musculature in the deltoid, so more blood flow to supply the increased muscle mass. really glad i'm not the one killing people with wrong injection technique.

Amynamous

perhaps in outer shoulder, but the videos of injections on msm show it going 2 inches or more into the deltoid. i checked my Complete Anatomy from Elsevier Complete Anatomy - advanced 3D anatomy platform (3d4medical.com), and there is a large vein and a large artery in the muscle, with many minor blood veins/arteries, too. i suspect that is why young males are more susceptible to the clots, they probably have more musculature in the deltoid, so more blood flow to supply the increased muscle mass. really glad i'm not the one killing people with wrong injection technique.

I am not aware of anyone using two inch (5centimeters) long needles for giving IM injections, especially for vaccinations. I like to use 1 to 1 1/2 inch 27 or 30 gauge needles. The longer needles for people who have very large arms. The vaccine dosages being used are very small(.3-.5ml iirc) Bigger needles would prevent the entire dose from being injected. The risk of “injecting into an artery or vein” is minuscule and would be readily apparent by significant swelling were it to occur. The instructions provided to us stated NOT to aspirate, probably because the dosages are so small. Also, the safety needles we used have a safety mechanism that retracts the needle when the plunger is fully pushed, which would prevent aspiration. Every place is different, and i can only speak to the vaccination clinics i have worked at.

mexcurandero420

Veteran

Dr.Campbell talks about it in this VIDEO.

This is from the Danish site Statens Serum Institut.

Immunisation is done by intramuscular injection into the deltoid muscle. In case of contraindications to vaccination in the deltoid muscle, the vaccine may be administered to the central section of the lateral great muscle (the thigh muscle). Based on a precautionary principle, we recommend aspiration before injection.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoners are just stoners, and some of them are or were brilliant people; Sagan is but one who comes to mind.

I think dumbasses are dumbasses, no matter their choice of vices.

And yes, the delusional conspiracy theorists among us have seemingly chose this Pandemic and the last election cycle as the prime opportunities to let their lunacy shine through BIG TIME.

If the overall numbers of nutbars among the populace grows much more, I might just say it's a good idea to take the most beneficial or effective shortcut, and spike the public water systems with Thorazine or other stout psychotropic meds, or we may find there's too little left to even try to bring it back to a place remotely resembling sanity.

What I posted is just a fact of how the majority looked at people using cannabis. Stoners were never thought of as smart people. It doesn't mean they were correct. IMO the amount of dumbasses has increased on a massive scale. Just look at the fake shit people post here and know it. Spreading fake shit makes all who do it a dumbass to me.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
It's amazing what some people claim to believe. It's almost as if they never actually go outside and assess reality for themselves. Some of the lies posted would be considered comical if people were not basing important life decisions on them. As bad as it is. I think it is going to have to get a lot worse before it gets better.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
Well did they aspirate your injection? Here they flat out refuse to, most don't even know what the word means. So how do you know it's in muscle tissue and not a blood vessel?

Lol mex, beat me to it

Never had an injection of this new experimental technology, but I know from my cousin, who found it weird too that they don't aspirate.A son of a woman did ask

Screenshot_20211215-171944_YouTube~2.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I was afraid that may be the true reason, still Britain bought 6 doses for every person in the country, I'm sure they would have a few spare.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
at the end of the day, and the risks in both cases exist even though they might be low or very low, you are more at risk from Covid (and 'long Covid') than you are from the vaccination.

VG

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I'm currently in Thailand - and to get here I had to get a negative for covid PCR test within 72 hours of flying out of the UK - and show/proove that I had been double vaxxed over the past year - - then upon arrival in Bangkok - I had to get another PCR test and be isolated/quarantined in a hotel room plus show double vaxxed proof - till I got another negative for covid - then a week later when I went to Chaing Mai (in the north) - I had to show a negative lateral flow test and that I was double vaxxed - to be allowed into that hotel - and be masked up on all hotel property and even outside in the street - even when riding a scooter or in any vehicle - and so on for every hotel/resort I have stayed at over this month of travels in Thailand -

- Now I'm heading back home after a month in this absolutely gorgeous nation - and can't fly without another PCR test - which I have taken and its negative ($135 a pop) - and when I finally get to the UK - I can't just return to my wife/kids - without another PCR test and self isolate/quarantining at some other place - before actually being allowed to go home - the costs and organization of all this testing is getting me down -

moose eater

- I'm currently in Thailand - and to get here I had to get a negative for covid PCR test within 72 hours of flying out of the UK - and show/proove that I had been double vaxxed over the past year - - then upon arrival in Bangkok - I had to get another PCR test and be isolated/quarantined in a hotel room plus show double vaxxed proof - till I got another negative for covid - then a week later when I went to Chaing Mai (in the north) - I had to show a negative lateral flow test and that I was double vaxxed - to be allowed into that hotel - and be masked up on all hotel property and even outside in the street - even when riding a scooter or in any vehicle - and so on for every hotel/resort I have stayed at over this month of travels in Thailand -

- Now I'm heading back home after a month in this absolutely gorgeous nation - and can't fly without another PCR test - which I have taken and its negative ($135 a pop) - and when I finally get to the UK - I can't just return to my wife/kids - without another PCR test and self isolate/quarantining at some other place - before actually being allowed to go home - the costs and organization of all this testing is getting me down -

Our tests here are free, our vaccines here are free, etc. This, in the land of outrageous medical costs, where medical costs are the #1 cause for personal bankruptcy.

Safety gear and extra precautions will nearly always cost more money.

There are those countries that took the Pandemic seriously, and tried to mitigate the outcomes in serious ways, and then there's those that paid lip-service to it with a wink and a nod. The numbers in the end tell all there is needed to know about which is which.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Similar for me Gypsy Nirvana , i go to France a few times every year and without the vax forget it basically. testing / quarantine rules are changing fast and may be easier soon. PM me if you are wondering where to get he cheapest tests ;) - and yes all the testing and rule changing is stressful and expensive !

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- whats kinda odd - is that when I do finally make it back to south-west London - I have booked my necessary PCR test - in a town centre testing facility - so I will have to walk into the town at 10am in the morning to do it - from my isolating place - along the river - with all the morning joggers and people on their way to work/school/university and shoppers around me - lol

Latest posts

Latest posts