What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Can you please attribute that quote?

Just like the people in the news media who are enabling this global takeover, the people who are useful idiot takeover helpers think they are "elites", and will be OK on the other side of this.

I think the global reptiles will eat their children for desert.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
In this interview Norman Fenton explains the results of a new report that analyses the latest ONS data on mortality of vaccinated v unvaccinated.

[video]https://rumble.com/vq9wth-norman-fenton-interviewed-by-majid-nawaz-lbc-radio-4-dec-2021.html[/video]

armedoldhippy

Veteran
two now confirmed dead in KY building collapse, search & rescue still underway. news says one of the tornadoes was on the ground for over 200 miles! my wifes' aunt & uncle are without power near LBL. they had two tornado shelters built into their home when they moved there...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You are describing the vaxers who keep letting foochie pump spike proteins into them. Problem is they will overwhelm the HC system on the way out.

nope. referring to anyone that takes medical advice from morons on youtube & shitboot. health care is damn near overwhelmed already from folks that "think" like you do, lol... wasting your time blaming Fauci. only people listening to that shit are your fellow conspiracy clowns...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope. referring to anyone that takes medical advice from morons on youtube & shitboot. health care is damn near overwhelmed already from folks that "think" like you do, lol... wasting your time blaming Fauci. only people listening to that shit are your fellow conspiracy clowns...

my favorite is the goofballs who think their unvaxxed sperm is the new bitcoin...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
22874.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
my favorite is the goofballs who think their unvaxxed sperm is the new bitcoin...

Women having stillborn babies all over now. My pure blood sperm is a valuable commodity, and it is not watered down with commie-leaning genes.

Only tall well-built white women need apply, we're gonna build the master race. Are these kind of services tax-deductable (donation to a good cause kinda thing)?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This omnicrom version may be so mild that everybody gets it, and they then have immunity. Spoils foochie's plans, so they are scrambling to get more jabs in people while the jabbing is good.

Go get those 3rd and 4th jabs so the hook is fully set. Get the kids jabbed too. Gates says it's OK, and HE is the vax expert.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Women having stillborn babies all over now. My pure blood sperm is a valuable commodity, and it is not watered down with commie-leaning genes.

Only tall well-built white women need apply, we're gonna build the master race. Are these kind of services tax-deductable (donation to a good cause kinda thing)?

How are those rebuilt knees and shoulder parts holding out (asking for a friend)? :whistling:

moose eater

This omnicrom version may be so mild that everybody gets it, and they then have immunity. Spoils foochie's plans, so they are scrambling to get more jabs in people while the jabbing is good.

Go get those 3rd and 4th jabs so the hook is fully set. Get the kids jabbed too. Gates says it's OK, and HE is the vax expert.

Maybe I missed something, but I've never read a reputable quote wherein Bill Gates claimed to be a vaccine expert, virologist, or even a decent pastry chef.

But I -did- read that the FDA and CDC had approved the vaccine boosters for young folks under 18.

By the way, the 3 members of my family under this roof have all had at least 2, and some of us 3, vaccines. And the two who lack their 3rd jab are receiving them tomorrow... along with a flu vaccine.

So far no one with any medical credibility and training has told us that we're now damaged, destined to perish, or that the blonde, blue-eyed cave women you seem to be referring to are no longer interested in the semen of the male members of our family.

Not sure what you might do to lower the caliber of your 'medical information' you post here; I've read more astute, accurate, and credible research on outhouse walls.... often with better grammar and punctuation.

Some of the bullshit I read at this site reminds me of the folks who used to (and some of them still do) argue that cannabis use in/by younger persons, especially males, leads to developmental deficiencies and mental illness... I frequently debated some of those folks during numerous legalization efforts, but frankly, I'm glad that most of them hadn't read tripe like has been posted at this site for the last 19 months since the Pandemic began. If they had, weed might still be illegal here. Just sayin'..