What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

armedoldhippy

Veteran
lol, I just saw a post on IG from someone that said a friend of a friend was paralyzed from getting the vaccine. It's a trip what people will post just to feed the BS. Believe it or not, there are still plenty of people that would be all over a legit news story like that. MSN loves to hide stuff they don't like but there are others that will report on anything that will make them $$$$. Someone getting paralyzed from the vaccine would be big bucks story for any independent reporter.

lol, yeah. the old "friend of a friend" trick. no names, not even a state or town. like the dickhead Alex Jones that claimed he had covid (no test results shown) claims he took ivermectin (no way to know what, if anything, he took), and was miraculously cured & virus free in 3 days...i call bullshit.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The big clue was back in 2020 when Sam Skunkman was tested positive and had WuFlu. Dope cured it in 24 hours. You calling BS on him also?

You dumbfucks who got jabbed are trying to justify the bad decision you made, and want everybody to suffer whatever fate awaits you. No thanks. But I will remain vigilant against a WuFlu infestation, and keep a steady supply of terps in my lungs.

If they really wanted this stopped, HCQ, Ivermectin, D3, zinc would all have been free, like the poison jab is. Think about that.

BudToaster

Veteran
i call it "spike brain" - the dulling of human capacity to think and reason critically caused by the mRNA jab ... watch the jabbed around you and see if you can see the difference ...

'Boogieman'

74319d172c320807c332be4af7f1e127200f83fcafe25c5f3dc1344ce9e5e9d3_1.jpg

moose eater

First the Aussies turned in their guns.

Then an 80year old person died of covid, supposedly.

Now they are locked down in prison camps.

https://rumble.com/vm5ou5-scary-conditions-of-australian-quarantine-camps.html

And yet Aussies on this very forum have told you your articles are full of shit, yet here you are... again...

Because some fringe rag told you it knows better than persons who are there, live, and in color. Go figger'.. And it's US who have an issue with maintaining a false narrative? Jesus!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, yeah. the old "friend of a friend" trick. no names, not even a state or town. like the dickhead Alex Jones that claimed he had covid (no test results shown) claims he took ivermectin (no way to know what, if anything, he took), and was miraculously cured & virus free in 3 days...i call bullshit.

Joe Rogan is claiming he took that cow dewormer lol. WFT is with these people. If they did take that they got no brains.

The big clue was back in 2020 when Sam Skunkman was tested positive and had WuFlu. Dope cured it in 24 hours. You calling BS on him also?

You dumbfucks who got jabbed are trying to justify the bad decision you made, and want everybody to suffer whatever fate awaits you. No thanks. But I will remain vigilant against a WuFlu infestation, and keep a steady supply of terps in my lungs.

If they really wanted this stopped, HCQ, Ivermectin, D3, zinc would all have been free, like the poison jab is. Think about that.

lol, I'll go with the statistics that show who is dead. More dumbshits have died that are not vaccinated. I made a good decision to get vaccinated. I sleep well knowing this. The odds of you dying are greater than mine.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

A friend's sister in law had a headache for a week. Went to hospital for covid. Put on a ventilator and was dead 4 days later. That was Friday.

Cool meme though.

I mean everyone dies eventually. Some people are just less interested in preventing it.

Good luck. Only a slight change you or a loved one dies from covid.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I'll add: 11. "She started it."

Here’s POLITICO’s top 10 best of Christie quotes:

1. “You have numb nuts like Reed Gusciora who put out a statement comparing me to George Wallace and Lester Maddox. Now, come on guys, at some point, you’ve got to able to call BS on those kind of press releases,” Jan. 30, 2012, on a pro-gay-marriage state assemblyman. (Christie later apologized.)

2. “First off it’s none of your business. I don’t ask you where you send your kids to school. Don’t bother me about where I send mine.” – June 17, 2011, on not wanting to discuss where he sends his kids to school.

3. “Get the hell off the beach in Asbury Park and get out. You’re done. It’s 4:30, you’ve maximized your tan. Get off the beach.” – Aug 26, 2011, encouraging people to leave as Hurricane Irene approached.

4. “They’re from New York. Snooki is from Poughkeepsie The Situation is from Staten Island. They parachuted these losers into New Jersey. And they want to make all of you believe that they’re in New Jersey. They’re not.” – Nov 16, 2011, sharing his feelings about the cast of MTV’s “Jersey Shore.”

5. “You know something may go down tonight, but it ain’t gonna be jobs, sweetheart.” – Jan. 8, 2012, after he was interrupted by protesters chanting “Christie kills jobs.”

6. “Man up and say I’m fat.” – Oct. 29, 2009, on then-Gov. Jon Corzine’s campaign ad that hinted at Christie’s weight.

7. “Cry me a river.” – Dec. 20, 2011, on President Barack Obama having to deal with a Republican House after two years of Democrats in power.

8. “Well, you know what then, you don’t have to do it.”— May 25, 2010, in response to a New Jersey teacher who said she should be paid more.

9. “You people disappoint me on Tuesday, you don’t do what you’re supposed to for Mitt Romney on Tuesday — I will be back, Jersey-style, people. I will be back.” — Dec. 30, 2011, to Romney supporters before the Iowa caucus.

10. “What the hell are we paying you for?” — Nov. 28, 2011, on Barack Obama acting as a “bystander” in the White House after the supercommittee failed to reached an agreement on debt reduction.

h.h.

Veteran
A friend's sister in law had a headache for a week. Went to hospital for covid. Put on a ventilator and was dead 4 days later. That was Friday.

Cool meme though.

I mean everyone dies eventually. Some people are just less interested in preventing it.

Good luck. Only a slight change you or a loved one dies from covid.

Just another dumb meme. Means nothing.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Joe Rogan is claiming he took that cow dewormer lol. WFT is with these people. If they did take that they got no brains.

lol, I'll go with the statistics that show who is dead. More dumbshits have died that are not vaccinated. I made a good decision to get vaccinated. I sleep well knowing this. The odds of you dying are greater than mine.

That was your decision to get the jab and hopefully for you without any consequences on the long term, although we'll know that at the beginning of 2024.Did you receive btw a compisation check from Sleepy Joe? These jabs are still on trial and you're still part of it, everything is registered.Normally in a new drug trial you get compisated.Don't know who is more stupid, the one who takes a medicine which is for 40 years on the market or the one takes the jab, which is still on trial.

People who caught it last year were no dumbshits either but victims of bad protocols in the hospitals.A lot of them died thnx to the ventilators they were put on.This virus attacks your veins thnx to the spike proteins and when they put the ventilator on, the lungs will explode thnx to the pressure.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Once you get the jabs, there is no undo-ing the spike protiens you have introduced to your system. This delta BS is just vaxed people getting sick.

Now foochie wants to restrict commercial air travel for the wise (the unvaxed), and he wants to poison the children too. Evil little man.