What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The censoring has gotten so bad in many threads it sure isn't 't free speech here anymore. Its only what a few dem is OK to post. No rules are being violated. That broad brush Is getting old.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The censoring has gotten so bad in many threads it sure isn't 't free speech here anymore. Its only what a few dem is OK to post. No rules are being violated. That broad brush Is getting old.

there is no free speech here on icmag,there's a tou which you agreed to...no 1st amendment on a website owned by a brit...

as always,feel free to complain to management

h.h.

Veteran
there is no free speech here on icmag,there's a tou which you agreed to...no 1st amendment on a website owned by a brit...

You’ll get banned if you complain too much. None the same, feel free.

h.h.

Veteran
you argue in logical fallacies, boogie. lmao.

derpty da gubbermint is corrupt therefore i don't trust scientists and doctors except for the ones who echo my exact sentiments because i operate on cognitive biases! you may as well get your information from a gypsy and a crystal ball at this point. you'd be nearly as accurate.

Or a Gypsy’s website.

buzzmobile

Veteran
ACME Covid Card

maderna.jpg

Got mine, and it was free too..
👍

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thast is correct if a post doesn't violate the TOU stop censoring posts. Mods are not here to judge what is rude. Rude posts are not a violation. Your help is make sure the TOU is followed that is it. Some mods are not meant to be mods. This is gypsy's site not the mods..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have at least one mod here that will delete posts and ban you or delete just for disagreeing with him.

You are correct. Some are way to heavy handed. One cant mod if their feelings get in the way.. What others think is Rude will be very different from what a MOD might think. Mods are not the judge of what is rude. We can be as rude as we please its not a TOU violation.. Id bet I've read the TOU more than some mods have.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

.....Well, the Speaker's Corner has been up for a little over 3 yrs. now and nothing has changed, same as it ever was, has there ever been even 1 discussion that didn't end up in a brawl with someone wearing the Cone of Shame?

................ is it even possible to have a discussion here without getting nasty and trashing the opponent?

......................... looks like it's not, huh. :shucks:

Gry

Veteran
Political Discussion in The Speakers Corner....

.....Well, the Speaker's Corner has been up for a little over 3 yrs. now and nothing has changed, same as it ever was, has there ever been even 1 discussion that didn't end up in a brawl with someone wearing the Cone of Shame?

................ is it even possible to have a discussion here without getting nasty and trashing the opponent?

......................... looks like it's not, huh. :shucks:

From my perspective, the opposite is true, the majority of interactions with others here have been and remain very positive.
I see no opponent here, simply others who appreciate cannabis that have a different perspective than mine.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, I just saw a post on IG from someone that said a friend of a friend was paralyzed from getting the vaccine. It's a trip what people will post just to feed the BS. Believe it or not, there are still plenty of people that would be all over a legit news story like that. MSN loves to hide stuff they don't like but there are others that will report on anything that will make them $$$$. Someone getting paralyzed from the vaccine would be big bucks story for any independent reporter.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Like Army worms, the xidenistas march onward with their destruction. The chicoms must have paid hunter and the "big guy" well.

https://americascivilwarrising.org/2...ot-far-behind/

The pilots at Langley are F-22 pilots, best of the best. Thanks xiden.

What the hell is going on with the JCS? Who is in charge of the military now? Marines say FU to xiden's jabs

ACTING JCS chief? https://americascivilwarrising.org/m...cine-mandates/

weasle miley pushed aside? https://headhunter20.com/2021/05/04/...-where-we-are/

It was miley that kept Trump from doing the insurrection act. Looks like the military is more engaged than I had thought... From the link above:

Our source said Gen. Berger phoned Austin and uttered only two words— “you’re through”—before feeding the memo to a shredder.

He insists that Berger’s stance on mandatory vaccinations is unchanged.

“Berger went to call other high-ranking military officers right after he saw the memo. He was livid,” our source said. “I heard Berger say he’s not going to stand for this and he would muster every asset at his disposal to prevent mandatory vaccinations in the military. He’s usually so well-composed. Never seen such rage in him,” our source said.

“General Berger doesn’t recognize the Biden administration. He knows power was unlawfully usurped, and the election stolen. He believes the vaccines require much more testing, and that it’s unconstitutional and immoral to use questionable medication on perfectly healthy troops. He is prepared to go down fighting over this,” our source added.

He claims that Gen. Berger has the support of most of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, including Chief of the Army Gen. James C. McConville, Chief of the Air Force Gen. Charles Q. Brown, and Chief of Naval Operations Michael M. Gilday, all of whom are Trump appointees and all of whom have vowed to depose Kamala Harris and Joe Bide, post haste.

Last edited: