What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Amynamous

Once you get the jabs, there is no undo-ing the spike protiens you have introduced to your system. This delta BS is just vaxed people getting sick.

Now foochie wants to restrict commercial air travel for the wise (the unvaxed), and he wants to poison the children too. Evil little man.

Once you get infected, there’s no undo-ing the spike proteins that have been introduced to your system.
The spike proteins being generated by the vaccine is like a dripping faucet, while the spike proteins created by an active viral infection is like a raging river after torrential rains.

Fyi, per the CDC weekly stats, less than 5% of last week’s covid deaths(US) were vaccinated.
Less than 2% of last week’s covid hospitalizations were vaccinated.

BudToaster

Veteran
if my immune system is not healthy enough to survive another bout of covid, i.e. fallen from the 99.5% survival group, then i will find out if the LD for shrooms is more than 60g. at home. sick people go to hospital to die ... some can still escape alive, i presume, i did a couple of times in the past - tonsilectomy & appendectomy, in a time way before this current big Pharma bullshit.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
if my immune system is not healthy enough to survive another bout of covid, i.e. fallen from the 99.5% survival group, then i will find out if the LD for shrooms is more than 60g. at home. sick people go to hospital to die ... some can still escape alive, i presume, i did a couple of times in the past - tonsilectomy & appendectomy, in a time way before this current big Pharma bullshit.

I don't believe it is humanly possible to eat enough mushrooms (cubensis) to die. Unless you choke.

Obviously ego death can still happen. But you get to survive.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was your decision to get the jab and hopefully for you without any consequences on the long term, although we'll know that at the beginning of 2024.Did you receive btw a compisation check from Sleepy Joe? These jabs are still on trial and you're still part of it, everything is registered.Normally in a new drug trial you get compisated.Don't know who is more stupid, the one who takes a medicine which is for 40 years on the market or the one takes the jab, which is still on trial.

People who caught it last year were no dumbshits either but victims of bad protocols in the hospitals.A lot of them died thnx to the ventilators they were put on.This virus attacks your veins thnx to the spike proteins and when they put the ventilator on, the lungs will explode thnx to the pressure.

Ask any qualified Dr about it. None would tell you not to get vaccinated. Sorry not sorry, all of you that refuse are dumbasses that are putting other's lives at risk. STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND DO THE RIGHT THING.!!!!!

Any that think the gov is trying to KILL/HARM/TRACK.. you using these vaccines are Dumbshits!!!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the COVID vaccines are NOT a "trial", fully vetted & approved (the Moderna anyway) . and it's "compensated". died because of ventilators? no, died in spite of being on ventilators. if they could breathe, and were getting enough oxygen, they would not have been put ON ventilators to start with.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

some (few) folks die during the ops you mention, but it is because of rare reactions to the drugs used to sedate folks, not some nefarious "big pharma" plot. you see it in the news precisely because it IS a rare occurrence...

BudToaster

Veteran
Ask any qualified Dr about it. None would tell you not to get vaccinated. Sorry not sorry, all of you that refuse are dumbasses that are putting other's lives at risk. STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND DO THE RIGHT THING.!!!!!

Any that think the gov is trying to KILL/HARM/TRACK.. you using these vaccines are Dumbshits!!!

well, a doctor i trust said i was making the right decision to refuse the jab ... he also told me about lo-carb, so i especially trust him.

not the gov, it's gates and weforum. gov is so passé re:kill/Hsrm/Track - or so i am lead to believe from the internet truthers. who really knows?

the right thing is to get healthy - check, and avoid all human contact - check

BudToaster

Veteran
some (few) folks die during the ops you mention, but it is because of rare reactions to the drugs used to sedate folks, not some nefarious "big pharma" plot. you see it in the news precisely because it IS a rare occurrence...

the medical profession is the second or third cause of death, depending on source.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, a doctor i trust said i was making the right decision to refuse the jab ... he also told me about lo-carb, so i especially trust him.

not the gov, it's gates and weforum. gov is so passé re:kill/Hsrm/Track - or so i am lead to believe from the internet truthers. who really knows?

the right thing is to get healthy - check, and avoid all human contact - check

LOL, a Dr... IMO no currently practicing Medical Dr will tell someone not to get vaccinated.

As we know there are some dumbshit Dr's. Remember this guy who was treating Trump lol. He is dead now. The cause is not being released id bet it was suicide or a TRUMP HIRED HIT MAN :D
Click image for larger version  Name:	static.politico.com.jpg Views:	0 Size:	148.1 KB ID:	17942127

armedoldhippy

Veteran
LOL, a Dr... IMO no currently practicing Medical Dr will tell someone not to get vaccinated.

As we know there are some dumbshit Dr's. Remember this guy who was treating Trump lol. He is dead now. The cause is not being released id bet it was suicide or a TRUMP HIRED HIT MAN :D
filedata/fetch?id=17942127&d=1631557572

Chump is too cheap to pay someone to commit murder. hit men are expensive. now, if he could get his bootlickers to pay for it, maybe...

Amynamous

Chump is too cheap to pay someone to commit murder. hit men are expensive. now, if he could get his bootlickers to pay for it, maybe...

He’s got that $100 million war chest that incredibly gullible people freely gave to him. He has at least a dozen serious legal defenses to pay for, so I don’t blame him for holding on tight to that money. But then again, Rudy swears that trump isn’t using that money for legal expenses. :D

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the medical profession is the second or third cause of death, depending on source.

how about you show us that source? the top 3 causes of death in US cover nearly half of them - heart disease, cancer, respiratory diseases, accidents, stroke, Alzheimers, diabetes, kidney disease, suicide etc. i could go on...but you're just gonna go "FAKE NEWS! everyone (that i believe) KNOWS the media is hiding millions of deaths..."

armedoldhippy

Veteran
He’s got that $100 million war chest that incredibly gullible people freely gave to him. He has at least a dozen serious legal defenses to pay for, so I don’t blame him for holding on tight to that money. But then again, Rudy swears that trump isn’t using that money for legal expenses. :D

poor Rudy...a PARAGON of virtue and unquestionably as honest as the day is lo...wait a minute. aint he a fucking lawyer? never mind

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

dr. teeth is not a licensed medical practitioner

photo-26723.jpg

BudToaster

Veteran
how about you show us that source? the top 3 causes of death in US cover nearly half of them - heart disease, cancer, respiratory diseases, accidents, stroke, Alzheimers, diabetes, kidney disease, suicide etc. i could go on...but you're just gonna go "FAKE NEWS! everyone (that i believe) KNOWS the media is hiding millions of deaths..."

well, that was easy, if you trust Johns Hopkins - me, i've got experience with that crew.

Study Suggests Medical Errors Now Third Leading Cause of Death in the U.S. - 05/03/2016 (hopkinsmedicine.org)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my doctor did not tell me not to get vaccinated, he simply agreed with my decision - informed consent - to skip the poison jab.

It's all fake up until it's your family that losses someone. Too late, You made your choice, don't clog up the hospitals looking for help.