What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Ask any qualified Dr about it. None would tell you not to get vaccinated. Sorry not sorry, all of you that refuse are dumbasses that are putting other's lives at risk. STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND DO THE RIGHT THING.!!!!!

Any that think the gov is trying to KILL/HARM/TRACK.. you using these vaccines are Dumbshits!!!

Following lecture of a qualified immunologist, professor actually and what he says immunology is a very complex subject which they forgot to investigate enough during the trials.It can go both directions, the good way or the bad way.Another one I follow is a neurologist, also not convinced about the jabs and wearing a mask.Read all the papers he could find about the subject.He also says that there is not much scientific proof wearing a mask.

Btw not making any excuse and never received any vaccine against smallpox and whooping cough either.Never caught both diseases, although they're very contagious
Any Dr. who says you should take the jab, is not enough informed about corona viruses.

A vaccine which doesn't work as a prophylactic, so actually leaks, will cause for new variants and what these jabs also do is reprogram your immune system, which could mean that your immune system will not work very proper.Is not a great idea imo.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Following lecture of a qualified immunologist, professor actually and what he says immunology is a very complex subject which they forgot to investigate enough during the trials.It can go both directions, the good way or the bad way.Another one I follow is a neurologist, also not convinced about the jabs and wearing a mask.Read all the papers he could find about the subject.He also says that there is not much scientific proof wearing a mask.

Btw not making any excuse and never received any vaccine against smallpox and whooping cough either.Never caught both diseases, although they're very contagious
Any Dr. who says you should take the jab, is not enough informed about corona viruses.

A vaccine which doesn't work as a prophylactic, so actually leaks, will cause for new variants and what these jabs also do is reprogram your immune system, which could mean that your immune system will not work very proper.Is not a great idea imo.

Im not sure why you keep quoting me. Who are you trying to convince lol. I already know who the dumbasses are. If you do get covid or even any virus don't go thinking you can get help from any ER room. You made your choice now live or Die by that choice. Those ER Dr dont need to be wasting time/resources on any that made that poor choice. The way its going people might start suing those they can prove got them sick.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It's all fake up until it's your family that losses someone. Too late, You made your choice, don't clog up the hospitals looking for help.

i did not know anyone personally that had died from Covid...until a month ago. since then i have lost 4 friends & former co-workers. but i never doubted that it was real either.

audiohi

Veteran
nyfob3ogldn71.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b6a5f3b39aece4640d6aac56bd21f2cae1a4975c.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So far a bouncer from one of the bars I go see music at and a friend's sister in law died. And the majority of people I know all know someone who died from covid.

Gry

Veteran
??? can you explain what you mean, please?
Sure thing. I do not believe your doctor described the vaccine as poison.
I believe you took that liberty upon yourself. and that what you shared with
us, was a less than accurate description of the conversation.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
the COVID vaccines are NOT a "trial", fully vetted & approved (the Moderna anyway) . and it's "compensated". died because of ventilators? no, died in spite of being on ventilators. if they could breathe, and were getting enough oxygen, they would not have been put ON ventilators to start with.

None of the vaccines are fully approved.No long term effects studies at the moment.

BudToaster

Veteran
Sure thing. I do not believe your doctor described the vaccine as poison.
I believe you took that liberty upon yourself. and that what you shared with
us, was a less than accurate description of the conversation.

thank-you ... you are correct, he did not use that word himself, i was opinionating about the jab ... as i did in my rant about the mRNA "vaccine".

armedoldhippy

Veteran
None of the vaccines are fully approved.No long term effects studies at the moment.

Moderna received full approval the other day. they would not have approved it for the military if it had not. long-term studies? lol, underway... when people are dying from something, they don't study potential treatments/cures for twenty years before handing them out.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank-you ... you are correct, he did not use that word himself, i was opinionating about the jab ... as i did in my rant about the mRNA "vaccine".

so if your doctors refuses to treat you in the future if you're not vaxxed will you respect his rights?