What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

howmany people here dont trust the vaccine or covid

Cannavore

Veteran
don't you need to have covid first to build up natural immunity? why risk getting covid when the hospitalization and death rate amongst the unvaccinated due to the delta variant is through the roof? both are still +95% afaik.

then the question of do these immunities last forever comes up? doesn't seem like it.

i'd rather get the vaccine and not die, and have an extremely low possibility of a vaccine reaction or vacine death, and have the vaccine wear off eventually than to expose myself to C19 in hopes i don't get hospitalized or die so i can maybe hopefully build up a natural immunity that may wear off just as the vaccine does.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't you need to have covid first to build up natural immunity? why risk getting covid when the hospitalization and death rate amongst the unvaccinated due to the delta variant is through the roof? both are still +95% afaik.

then the question of do these immunities last forever comes up? doesn't seem like it.

i'd rather get the vaccine and not die, and have an extremely low possibility of a vaccine reaction or vacine death, and have the vaccine wear off eventually than to expose myself to C19 in hopes i don't get hospitalized or die so i can maybe hopefully build up a natural immunity that may wear off just as the vaccine does.

For people [like me] who have had c19 this provides valuable information, combined with several other studies I have posted. There is legitimate evidence that immunity from recovery can last very long term, even years. Also of value is the data that negative reactions to the vaccine is greater in individuals who have recovered from c19.

The jury is half out for me but since data is indicating that vaccinated individuals can still infect others, the case seems strong for personal choice. I can agree with you that people who have not had covid are definitely rolling the dice on deciding against vaccination. If they are deciding against vaccination they should definitely have a plan of treatment in place, like having the correct medications in the cabinet.

When I caught it, not as much was known about treatment but I did know enough to have aspirin, dexamethasone and antivirals on hand.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if anti-vaxxers are right (lol) and getting it is a better idea, why don't they do what parents used to do for chicken pox? when i caught it, everyone i knew came over & stayed overnight. literally a "pox party". everyone that does not want a vaccine should go to the hospital & deliberately given the disease, then go home & see which type you get. the "sniffles" mild flu version, or the "uh oh, i fucked up" variety...

Cannavore

Veteran
the variants will keep coming so long as the US and other major countries continue withholding the vaccine from third world and poorer countries. the way the vaccine is being rolled out really makes no sense, likely because it's based on greed and money making. colombia, the country of the new variant, has only a 35% vaccination rate. india, where the delta is from, has only an 11% vaccination rate, and it was probably WAY lower at the time the delta variant emerged. we needed a universal and global vaccine program regardless of income or the wealth of certain countries.

hypothetically though as a billionaire why would i give a shit if c19 is becoming vaccine resistant? i'll just take my family and move into the underground city inside of a mountain somewhere with other quarantined billionaires and elites and heads of state to ride out the apocalypse lol. the doomsday bunker industry for the rich is booming and has been for years now.

170128115255-super-rich-building-luxury-doomsday-bunkers-00023404.jpg

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
VAERS reports processed as of 8/20/2021 - Reported Miscarriages
Reports Up +15 this week.
Notes:
- VAERS has known limitations, issues, non-reporting, etc.
- Plot tracks total reported miscarriages as they are added each Friday
- The lower plot shows reported miscarriages for all vaccines, 2000-2020
- The 2021 data point is COVID vaccines only
- Data is for 'ABORTION SPONTANEOUS' only

Attachments

• attach17933524.jpg
    attach17933524.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 20
  • photo2068442.jpg
    photo2068442.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 19

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dumbass People don't think when a deadly pandemic is killing thousands daily. Only a genius would think the vaccine is worse than the virus :D. .

Doctor M

the variants will keep coming so long as the US and other major countries continue withholding the vaccine from third world and poorer countries. the way the vaccine is being rolled out really makes no sense, likely because it's based on greed and money making. colombia, the country of the new variant, has only a 35% vaccination rate. india, where the delta is from, has only an 11% vaccination rate, and it was probably WAY lower at the time the delta variant emerged. we needed a universal and global vaccine program regardless of income or the wealth of certain countries.

hypothetically though as a billionaire why would i give a shit if c19 is becoming vaccine resistant? i'll just take my family and move into the underground city inside of a mountain somewhere with other quarantined billionaires and elites and heads of state to ride out the apocalypse lol. the doomsday bunker industry for the rich is booming and has been for years now.

filedata/fetch?id=17933370&d=1630603514

Fuckin AOC logic ... "It's the billionaires fault" said the guy looking to make the billionaire drug company owners richer. Not a word about how the billionaires are getting richer selling a deadly vaccine (VAERS reports over 10K deaths in the US) and are not liable for the 100's of thousands of vaccine injuries being recorded on VAERS. Nope. Just shoot the big pharma poison in to everyone because you are afraid of a fucking cold virus. My god some of people need to take a cannabis break. Because you are making many cannabis user sterotypes reality.

When you vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic you get more dangerous mutants. - 100 years of science

When you don't vaccinate during a panademic the mutants become less dangerous and herd immunity is reached. - 100 years of science

The vaccinated are the super spreaders and more dangerous variant incubation chambers.

Doctor M

if anti-vaxxers are right (lol) and getting it is a better idea, why don't they do what parents used to do for chicken pox? when i caught it, everyone i knew came over & stayed overnight. literally a "pox party". everyone that does not want a vaccine should go to the hospital & deliberately given the disease, then go home & see which type you get. the "sniffles" mild flu version, or the "uh oh, i fucked up" variety...

If vaxxers are right why don't they shut the fuck up and mind their own business, stop being little Nazi's who want to tell others what to do?

You got the shot so you are protected.......Right?

CDC preprint touting near term benefit of C19 vaxes in preventing C19 hospitalizations, ignores prior infection, and concedes, “We did not find any clear diff in the risk for ICU admission or in-hospital death between vaccinated and unvaccinated persons”

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....27.21262356v1

More than 2 million adverse events and 21,000 deaths have been reported to a European Union (EU) drug reaction database following the use of currently available COVID jabs.
https://www.adrreports.eu/en/index.html

Oh BTW there is no "Delta" variant test that's FDA approved, Hell there is no Alpha variant test that is FDA approved.

Health authorities are now claiming that the new cases of the Delta B1.617 variant, increase the risk of hospitalization by 2.7 times.

What is the “science” behind these assertions.

Oh and about that PCR test....

​​​​​​“After 12/31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay 1st introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only.
​​​​​​
https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/...-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

cases cases cases baby gotta find a new test to drive that cases narrative.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
You have to have the vaccines. If you are not compliant, you will be buggered when they release the other thing they are vaccinating against. The thing to kill the non-compliant. Get in line lol