What's new

HOW MANY CHILDREN NEED TO DIE BEFORE GUN LAWS CHANGE IN THE USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The graphic show a loss of 63k students and 33 teachers over that ten years.

Does that reflect population?

Maybe you just don't like the idea of paying more to fix a problem.

I know you bring up crime in Chicago every day... and I applaud your passion.

I think that you don't want to spend any money on the government but apparently need to run for office and fix Chicago.

Trump is going to be busy making America greater again.

Three Berries

Does that reflect population?

Maybe you just don't like the idea of paying more to fix a problem.

I know you bring up crime in Chicago every day... and I applaud your passion.

I think that you don't want to spend any money on the government but apparently need to run for office and fix Chicago.

Trump is going to be busy making America greater again.
It reflects Chicago's population. It most certainly does NOT show the rural schools percentages. Chicago schools are ran by the Chicago Teachers Union, not so the rest of the state. They have enjoyed certain state issued benefits that the rest of the state doesn't have. Mainly political control by appointments in Chicago school boards vs elected school boards downstate. They did this in lieu of state tax dollars. But now they get state tax dollars.

What numbers you got? I live south of Chicago and a lot of downstate Illinois taxes go to support the deadbeat dems up there.

I can just as easily leave Chicago out and say Any Dem Run Progressive Utopia, Illinois has several.

Three Berries

Much better ones, but I don't live in Illinois.

You are the one who has been going on about Chicago, I guess you're the expert here.

I figured you would be listing contingency such as redistricting and population age and percentages... but you appear to be hung up on funding so far.
I can flood this thread with statistics about Chicago education system if you want. What does redistricting have to do with it? And any redistricting in Illinois helps to entrench Dem power, Chicago is all dem and has been for a century.

Just ask Kinzinger.

The blacks are leaving the Chicago due to the crime and no education. But the illegals' are welcomed :)

Hi, 😃

I'm french and fortunately mass killing are very rare here ,about the United States i will give you the opinion that we have of it ;la NRA has every interest in selling more and more weapons so with each news killing they always encourage people to arm themselves playing on fear , a propaganda as deadly as criminal because if each citizen thus has weapons to defend themselves,in particular weapons of war then at the slightest fit of anger a madman can sow the dead around him ,it's a vicious circle which means that the more weapons circulate ,the more there are murders and the more people arm themselves again .

In France almost no one has weapons and when we argue even if on suddenly we are pissed the next day we moved on .

The american governement is obviously complicit in this manipulation of the NRA and therefore the 5th amendement is an absurdity dating from an archaic time when doing one's own justice could prevail ,a civilized society it shouldn't look like that ,only traditions want father to buy a gun for his son as his father once gave him a gun .

Well ,it's crazy to own a kalachnikov like elsewhere one has a tear gas canister ,who usually gathers dust at the entrance to his home !
Slow down Bob,Clint Eastwood 's films it's good only at the cinéma ! 🤨😲🤔

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
It reflects Chicago's population. It most certainly does NOT show the rural schools percentages. Chicago schools are ran by the Chicago Teachers Union, not so the rest of the state. They have enjoyed certain state issued benefits that the rest of the state doesn't have. Mainly political control by appointments in Chicago school boards vs elected school boards downstate. They did this in lieu of state tax dollars. But now they get state tax dollars.

What numbers you got? I live south of Chicago and a lot of downstate Illinois taxes go to support the deadbeat dems up there.

I can just as easily leave Chicago out and say Any Dem Run Progressive Utopia, Illinois has several.

remember when trump commuted that 14 year sentence for that corrupt democrat from your state, Blagojevich?

why'd he do that?

Three Berries

remember when trump commuted that 14 year sentence for that corrupt democrat from your state, Blagojevich?

why'd he do that?
Because he was also railroaded by the Illinois Dems. Madigan set that up because he was the one who wanted to broker Obama's Senate seat.. And I bet Blago gave some good sworn depositions..... Madigan is under indictment now.

audiohi

Veteran
Because he was also railroaded by the Illinois Dems. Madigan set that up because he was the one who wanted to broker Obama's Senate seat.. And I bet Blago gave some good sworn depositions..... Madigan is under indictment now.

so Blagojevich wasn't a corrupt dem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts