What's new

HOW MANY CHILDREN NEED TO DIE BEFORE GUN LAWS CHANGE IN THE USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The up on trumps nuts fan club has convened. I wonder how many more bad presidents we have to go through before we can move on. The one we have now cant even find his way off stage
The people have to demand some integrity in the politicians we elect. All across the board. No more corporate whores, no more liars, no more racism and hate, no more suspected sex traffickers. And if that is all they can nominate then we need to craft laws to remove them.

Anyone not trying to make quality decision that improve lives for everyone, not just themselves. Remove them.

Until a policy like this is implemented I suspect the shit show will continue.

Three Berries

FqljqExWwAAXDFF

RobFromTX

The people have to demand some integrity in the politicians we elect. All across the board. No more corporate whores, no more liars, no more racism and hate, no more suspected sex traffickers. And if that is all they can nominate then we need to craft laws to remove them.

Anyone not trying to make quality decision that improve lives for everyone, not just themselves. Remove them.

Until a policy like this is implemented I suspect the shit show will continue.
Lol accountability? You're in the wrong country because ALL politicians here are thieves and liars. The only thing that distinguishes them is their choice of neck tie

As for our élites ,it is a caste,politicians,lawyers , industrialists,médias,financiers,they evolve hand in hand,already to sweep it will have to face the army ,then if we get rid of them with other élites then a new caste will take over and we will not have settled anything.
Révolution devours it's own children and the terror never ends, Robespierre who had guillotined the nobles himself ended up guillotined ,we make the révolution to get rid of the king and we herited from an emperor ,Napoléon who placed his whole family as sovereign of the various European monarchies.
200 years have passed and we are already in the 5th republic,but at the head of many castles is a noble descendant ,and if he is not a noble he is the son of the builders of the industrial révolution.
Capitalism =oligarchy
Oligarchie =monarchy
The people are the plebs...people who are nothing ,as McRond says,our rothschild banker président 💰🐍💩🤮

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
those that don't like it, i'll take their share. taking one for the team! o_O:jump:
Last Thursday my friends band played a surprise show. So before the show I was getting out a few hits to bring with. And set them on a drop of water by mistake. So I hurried up and ate the 2 wet hits. Then I hurried up and went to the bar knowing I was about to be a less qualified driver. Then I handed out a few hits and in a brief lapse of judgement I ate 2 hits. Then remembered I was starting to feel the first 2. Then I gave out a few more and ate the last one I had left. Anyways. Awesome show. The music was making the most beautiful geometric patterns all over everything for the rest of the night. Hung out til 3 and drove back home. Luckily only a 5 minute drive on all side streets. I was still awake to take kid to school. Then went back and cleaned the bar. And it took a half hour less than usual.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
As for our élites ,it is a caste,politicians,lawyers , industrialists,médias,financiers,they evolve hand in hand,already to sweep it will have to face the army ,then if we get rid of them with other élites then a new caste will take over and we will not have settled anything.
Révolution devours it's own children and the terror never ends, Robespierre who had guillotined the nobles himself ended up guillotined ,we make the révolution to get rid of the king and we herited from an emperor ,Napoléon who placed his whole family as sovereign of the various European monarchies.
200 years have passed and we are already in the 5th republic,but at the head of many castles is a noble descendant ,and if he is not a noble he is the son of the builders of the industrial révolution.
Capitalism =oligarchy
Oligarchie =monarchy
The people are the plebs...people who are nothing ,as McRond says,our rothschild banker président 💰🐍💩🤮
If only there was a way to stop the rich and corporations from giving money to political campaigns/people running for public office...that is the inherent problem. Outside onlookers, foreign entities<----, companies, whacky billionaires...they are allowed to fund elections and senators and judges and presidents with the intent of doing exactly the opposite of what The People want. Most of the time actually even hurting The People with their actions.
------>Justice is useful only when money is useless. <------------------
There HAS to be changes made to American campaign finance laws. That is what the problem is. Guns? Campaign finance laws and reform...a senator can take millions of dollars in campaign contributions from a gun manufacturer, then change the laws in Washington DC so guns are everywhere and there's tons of horrible shootings. Then eventually The People change things themselves and make the guns illegal and get them off the street. However, how much time went by, how many people died, and how much money changed hands? Because of the financial situation in American politics it creates a "void" of sorts where Americans can be tortured, ripped off and killed for a certain amount of time by a different deadly industry (not tobacco this time) before red flags are raised and changes and reform happen. We just went through this with the opiate industry.

Harvard 10

Vote Doober

EastCoastGambit

It pretty much feels like the entire government is just a big puppet show, theater production, to do the will of the highest bidders behind the scenes. When there is that much $$$ capital involved how can the government be for the people, the policy that appears to be for the people is just to harvest votes. The actual policy that is passed is for the financiers' wish list, regardless of who is elected. Other things are at play socially and economically but it is mostly designed to funnel money from the commoners to the elites and keep us in mental and financial bondage.

Its gotten to a point where it feels impossible to change. They wont let anyone with a different worldview have the spotlight. Back to LsD, there is a reason it is illegal - its because it wakes people out of the hypnosis they are in.

This all said, if we were to challenge the power structures, what would we put in its place? Would this all happen again? It's a challenging question and reality.

RobFromTX

so stupid.

no mass shootings in 1962?

you're delusional

Let's start with 1929 in your state.

Saint Valentine's Day Massacre.

Did they have background checks, license requirements, or restrictions back then?
They had all that in place. Officials were just scared to get a knock on the door from one of capone's many little nephews

Obviously that if the lobby subsidizes the électoral campaign then the politicians will not serve the people who elected them and democraty will suffer from it but in the end even if it is not official it will come back more or less the same ,it will be unofficial .
Anyway time the élites with the wealth have tried to corrupt politicians to then have laws that promote their business and at all times those in power have understood that they could take advantage of their position to get rich cheaply ...

So much water has flowed under the bridges,so much blood and tears !

Attachments

• KarlMarxsConceptofClass-768x576.jpg
    KarlMarxsConceptofClass-768x576.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 27

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
How about passing a bill to horsewhip customs agents that confiscate peoples expensive marijuana seeds. That would be a good start to getting this country back on track
Synthetic cannabis companies like Dupont give money to the politicians to make and keep marijuana illegal. They end up making tons of money from their synthetic cannabis companies.
Only thing Americans can do is vote to make cannabis legal or limit the money flowing from synthetic cannabis companies to politicians

audiohi

Veteran
They had all that in place. Officials were just scared to get a knock on the door from one of capone's many little nephews

okay, so what you're insinuating is that they then did away with the controls that they had in place by 1962 and mass shootings stopped completely?

that was the claim.

no regulations, free gun flow, zero mass shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts