What's new

HOW MANY CHILDREN NEED TO DIE BEFORE GUN LAWS CHANGE IN THE USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three Berries

Maybe they should let people walk around with Gun Replicas strapped to their hip.

If it's a non-functional replica, it just needs to LOOK authentic, so it doesn't pull your pants down.

My pants fall down WITHOUT 3 pounds of steel attached to the belt.
Might as well get fake plastic. It will get you arrested or shot if you try to use it.

Three Berries

Here's the capture of the evil.

Fprg413aUAAoJ3G

video>>>>>>

enter sandman

It came out years ago that they had agents on site masquerading as art students, prepping the buildings with explosives and so on.
...And the 5 Dancing Israelis. Months just before the 9/11 attack, the World Trade Center's lease was sold to Larry Silverstein who took out an insurance plan that covered terrorism. He was awarded $4,550,000,000.

These are just the very tip of the iceberg. You can research more deeply yourself because the amount of evidence & facts concerning this would take up a few pages here.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depending on State/City/Country we live in many are just as afraid of the Police as they are criminals. The DA prosecuting people for defending themselves isn't new. If we end up killing an intruder make sure you got your story ready to go. The only thing that matters is you were in fear for your life. All I saw was the gun he pointed at me. After that Shut the fuck up. Never has the police been there to help us even when we are victims.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, They will make excuses tell their dying breath. Not one word he said makes sense. No way to know who has a mental issue without background checks. Either he knows this and doesn't care who can buy a gun or He himself has a mental issue LOL..

Last edited:

moose eater

Looks like those cries from the (mostly) Right to "simply enforce existing gun laws." is taking effect.

Let's see if they really meant it.

My first question, however, other than answering in advance that the obvious reason is incompetence in agencies that too many trust and fear are well-honed 'machines of competence,' is, if the folks having firearms seizures filed in their names based on their previous NICS checks, and they had already completed the NICS check, how'd they get the firearm to begin with?

Vinnie Barbarino says, "Oh... Oh.. Oh.. Mr Cotter... I know how!!!"

Too many people think the Feds have their shit together, when little could be further from the truth. But when the feces hits the fan, there are -very- few agencies more skilled at covering their collective asses. Word..

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure how they seized guns when you fail a background check. As far as I know, all background checks are done before money changes hands so no gun could be seized. I had to take a safety test and do a background check before I got my guns. After passing I paid and left.

If someone has a felony they are not legally allowed to own a gun.

moose eater

Not sure how they seized guns when you fail a background check. As far as I know, all background checks are done before money changes hands so no gun could be seized. I had to take a safety test and do a background check before I got my guns. After passing I paid and left.

That's the implicit point of my comment re. the story; the applicants for a NICS check apparently achieved possession of the firearm despite there being conditions or circumstances that should have made them ineligible, THEN were later identified as not eligible, AFTER taking possession of the firearm(s).

The Feds aren't competent. Never have been.

When folks apply for the $200 permit for a class III, someone in Chicago strips the $200 check at a Federal office, and sends the remainder of the application on to DC, where they're almost/practically rubber stamped most of the time. I know this both first-hand and second-hand. Stories of significant cynical humor.
And there's been a discussion for YEARS among gun dealers in my circles, hypothetically, that if a person failed a NICS check during the attempted purchase of a firearm, could a lawful order be filed to go to that person's home, and based on the failure of a NICS check for the purchase of the one firearm, have it be concluded by the Feds that they were therefore ineligible to possess firearms already in their possession?

The answer in those discussions has always come back to "Maybe so."

Last edited:

moose eater

That's the implicit point of my comment re. the story; the applicants for a NICS check apparently achieved possession of the firearm despite there being conditions or circumstances that should have made them ineligible, THEN were later identified as not eligible, AFTER taking possession of the firearm(s).

The Feds aren't competent. Never have been.

When folks apply for the $200 permit for a class III, someone in Chicago strips the $200 check at a Federal office, and sends the remainder of the application on to DC, where they're almost/practically rubber stamped most of the time. I know this both first-hand and second-hand. Stories of significant cynical humor.
And there's been a discussion for YEARS among gun dealers in my circles, hypothetically, that if a person failed a NICS check during the attempted purchase of a firearm, could a lawful order be filed to go to that person's home, and based on the failure of a NICS check for the purchase of the one firearm, have it be concluded by the Feds that they were therefore ineligible to possess firearms already in their possession?

The answer in those discussions has always come back to "Maybe so."
The solution to the last conundrum I raised is to buy only used guns from third-party, non-dealers, with no registration or NICS check involved... as we are able to do here.

And on paper, I'm eligible for all of the above purchases, despite a colorful youth. It was my activism and pervasive related poltical writing that led me toward not asking questions to which a "no" answer might bring circumstances I didn't want to deal with.

"Never ask a question for which the answer might be less than tolerable or survivable."

But that's my route or standard rule for the last bunch of years, and not necessarily anyone else's choice.

moose eater

There are also more circumstances than a felony on one's record to preclude them or prohibit them from purchasing a firearm (especially from a licensed dealer doing a NICS check).

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That can't that common. The media will always make something bigger than it is.

If someone has a felony and tries to buy a gun how smart are they lol. Any gun store can refuse to sell a gun for any reason they choose even if you pass a background check.

Anyone with a violent criminal background shouldn't be allowed to buy guns or own them.

audiohi

Veteran
Just get tired of these smug elitists acting like they can relate with the common person. Not that the politician wasn't running in circles. Whole thing was stupid

yup. lash out at Jon Stewart because the gun guy can't defend his bull shit talking points that he memorized so nicely.

rrrregister. say it. register.

fucking gold.

moose eater

That can't that common. The media will always make something bigger than it is.

If someone has a felony and tries to buy a gun how smart are they lol. Any gun store can refuse to sell a gun for any reason they choose even if you pass a background check.

Anyone with a violent criminal background shouldn't be allowed to buy guns or own them.
Again, felonies and 'violent behavior' aren't the only reasons to deny purchase under a NICS check or the law(s).

The article references (I think) over 4,000 seizure orders, in a Country of ~350 million. Not that the Feds are pervasive, well-organized, or competent.

But your replies seem to indicate a greater faith in the Feds' competence than they deserve. Even based on the article above. let alone the stories I may later expand on, in a safe, detached, third-party manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.