What's new

Honduras sativa

Siku

Welcome to ICMag @Siku :giggle: and thanks for choosing ACE genetics!

What's your growing media and ph? It looks like there may be typical ph out of range and/or macro nutrient deficiencies. How many days has she been in flowering? What photoperiod cycles did you use?
Hi @dubi!
Thank you for your answer and the welcome! This plant is amazing and tough and i am a little bit sad, that she is suffering! I can not say for sure how long she is in flower, as i am running her at 11/13 from start. (last week in march) But i think she is in week 4 or 5?
I am growing on soil plagron light mix in 9 l pot! Yes, ph was out of range! I checked ph and it was at 5 to 5.2 in drain. Too much salt due to overfeeding, i think! 😬 I corrected the ph by flushing to 6.2 to 6.4. But its getting worse, she is loosing a lot of leaves now! The ec from last watering was 0.8 to 1 ( tap water is ec 0.5) and i am not sure wether i should feed her with higher ec or not! I was also thinking to start a new grow! But i now decided to wait another 2 or 3 weeks!
Do you think i could try to transplant her to new media as a last option?

Attachments

• IMG_0857.jpeg
    IMG_0857.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0858.jpeg
    IMG_0858.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0859.jpeg
    IMG_0859.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Our genetics have been tested in many conditions, including under many type of stresses.

I'm sorry you took my bad joke the wrong way, it was not my intention. If you are serious about conducting stress testing, you need to control all variables and play with the one you want to learn from. You won't gain insights if the environment is not controlled and multiple stresses are present simultaneously.

Sensistar42

Our genetics have been tested in many conditions, including under many type of stresses.

I'm sorry you took my bad joke the wrong way. If you are serious about conducting stress testing, you need to control all variables except the one you want to learn from. You won't gain insights if the environment is not controlled and multiple stresses are present simultaneously.
I must say the honduras handles cold weather better. Especially my purple Mexican. I had no vigor issues and finished great in colder weather. 68-72 thermostat the heater was set at.

Compared to the Ethiopian ones that were much more sensitive in the cooler nights during the spring when I did not have the heater going.