What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

CaptainLucky

Break through and then come back; I think you'll struggle to write that again.

No offensive intended brotheršŸ¤ž

Sorry to laugh, but YouTube has no concept of breakthrough.

5 dimensions would be extremely difficult to show using only 2.

I haven't watched any; perhaps they are showing intense visuals?
Intense visuals with entities and speeding through a tunnel. The YouTube videos are from people who have experienced a breakthrough. Check it out and see what you think šŸ¤”? CLšŸ€

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breakthrough ! A breakthrough is when you leave your body and you have an out of body experience and you travel the astral plane itā€™s life-changing the very first time I did DMT I did a colossal hit even before I exhaled. I started to go I was catapulted, quite simply to the center of the universe, and saw an ā€œthing that I thought was Godā€ it was kind of scary

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Intense visuals with entities and speeding through a tunnel. The YouTube videos are from people who have experienced a breakthrough. Check it out and see what you think šŸ¤”? CLšŸ€
Speeding through a tunnel (I get it, though mine only lasts possibly a second), entities?, yeah you some extent I can understand that too.
It's the 5d into 2d, that I struggle with. šŸ™‚

But I will check out the you tube vids. Do you have a link?; save me watching too much nonsense. Thanks

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Breakthrough ! A breakthrough is when you leave your body and you have an out of body experience and you travel the astral plane itā€™s life-changing the very first time I did DMT I did a colossal hit even before I exhaled. I started to go I was catapulted, quite simply to the center of the universe, and saw an ā€œthing that I thought was Godā€ it was kind of scary
What are your thoughts on you tube?

Did you experience 5d?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hereā€™s a brief description as I was exhaling geometric fractals of neon green and red started triangulating towards me from the corners of the room. Then everything went black and quiet, and I started feeling like I was traveling through a void at increasingly speed. There was a slight speck of light in the middle of the pitch black as I got closer and closer the light grew and grew and grew until it became a gigantic sphere that was half mechanical and half organic with satellites Orbiting, and then other satellites orbiting those. It was an organism of unfathomable complexity and unfathomable in size. I felt microscopic and its presence and I also felt like I was viewing something that I shouldnā€™t have seenā€¦ my friend whom supplied the dmt called out my name, because he said I was hyperventilating and at that time I felt like I was in multi dimensions at once, at the same time slowly I withdrew back into my body. I couldnā€™t move or walk because my motor skills were completely gone. I crawled out the front door, and I lied down on the lawn and then it became More of a psychedelic trip as the effects abated, but I was permanently changed, and I had no fear of death afterwards

CaptainLucky

I had an out of body experience on a mega dose of blotter. I did it accidentally, there were two types of blotter going around called Snowflake. 1 was weak n the other was fire šŸ”„. I was a teenager going to see Rush in concert and scored the acid from a sketchy connection. So wanting to be sure that I tripped @ the show I licked my friends 4 hits before I gave it to them and then did mine. The Snowflake was just white paper but needless to say this was fire. That was the only time I was scared doing acid but I rode it out like a champ. lol šŸ˜‚ CLšŸ€

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I've experienced obe since childhood!
Rarely does it happen these days, but it still does perhaps once or twice a year.

On a handful of the occasions I've been able to induce it myself over the years, but have always lacked the discipline,(I believe it takes about a month of nightly (4am) training), to be able to induce it at will.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hereā€™s a brief description as I was exhaling geometric fractals of neon green and red started triangulating towards me from the corners of the room. Then everything went black and quiet, and I started feeling like I was traveling through a void at increasingly speed. There was a slight speck of light in the middle of the pitch black as I got closer and closer the light grew and grew and grew until it became a gigantic sphere that was half mechanical and half organic with satellites Orbiting, and then other satellites orbiting those. It was an organism of unfathomable complexity and unfathomable in size. I felt microscopic and its presence and I also felt like I was viewing something that I shouldnā€™t have seenā€¦ my friend whom supplied the dmt called out my name, because he said I was hyperventilating and at that time I felt like I was in multi dimensions at once, at the same time slowly I withdrew back into my body. I couldnā€™t move or walk because my motor skills were completely gone. I crawled out the front door, and I lied down on the lawn and then it became More of a psychedelic trip as the effects abated, but I was permanently changed, and I had no fear of death afterwards
That's sounds more like it! ā¤

Eltitoguay

View attachment 19017978

I've rigged up a 5.1 system for the summer's football!
Je, je...
Does the old joke about football also exist in English? The one that says "Football: a sport invented by the English, which Brazilians, Dutch and Spaniards usually play better, but in which the Germans usually win..."

Hey, I'll tell you another funny thing as a result of the Euro Cup, which my last landlord that I had when I worked in the Campo de Gibraltar, told me: you already know the British-Gibraltar motto "As long as there are macaques in Gibraltar, it will remain British"; well, some horny people have painted on a wall, I don't know if in San Roque or in La LĆ­nea: "Gypsy curse: As long as Gibraltar is British, no British team will be champion of Europe or the World"; and a few days later, another horny man added below: "...And the day they can finally be, let Scotland be, cousin..."

...Let whoever plays the most beautiful wins..
1718999169779.png

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Je, je...
Does the old joke about football also exist in English? The one that says "Football: a sport invented by the English, which Brazilians, Dutch and Spaniards usually play better, but in which the Germans usually win..."

Hey, I'll tell you another funny thing as a result of the Euro Cup, which my last landlord that I had when I worked in the Campo de Gibraltar, told me: you already know the British-Gibraltar motto "As long as there are macaques in Gibraltar, it will remain British"; well, some horny people have painted on a wall, I don't know if in San Roque or in La LĆ­nea: "Gypsy curse: As long as Gibraltar is British, no British team will be champion of Europe or the World"; and a few days later, another horny man added below: "...And the day they can finally be, let Scotland be, cousin..."

...Let whoever plays the most beautiful wins..
View attachment 19020916
View attachment 19020918

We have similar jokes.

England were extremely poor last night; crap in fact and lucky to get a draw.

Spain were better, but not anything like as good as they can play.

If Spain progress (and I really hope they do), then we will go into the village and watch it in the street and cheer alongside the locals.

CaptainLucky

I've experienced obe since childhood!
Rarely does it happen these days, but it still does perhaps once or twice a year.

On a handful of the occasions I've been able to induce it myself over the years, but have always lacked the discipline,(I believe it takes about a month of nightly (4am) training), to be able to induce it at will.
Is that similar to remote viewing? I heard about
Chemical resistant eye wear is essential; but i'm sure that you're aware of that.
Iā€™m well versed in the procedure after all the videos and safety measures. Thermal reaction, fumes, etc. Rubber gloves are also essential when handling caustic substances. CLšŸ€

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

We have similar jokes.
England were extremely poor last night; crap in fact and lucky to get a draw.
Spain were better, but not anything like as good as they can play.
If Spain progress (and I really hope they do), then we will go into the village and watch it in the street and cheer alongside the locals.
France and Holland are also disappointing today, aren't they, cousin Del Monte? Adding to the disappointments of Croatia and Italy, vs Spain, it seems that things are going to be between Spain and Germany again... Poland, the first eliminated.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Is that similar to remote viewing? I heard about

Iā€™m well versed in the procedure after all the videos and safety measures. Thermal reaction, fumes, etc. Rubber gloves are also essential when handling caustic substances. CLšŸ€
Similar to remote viewing. Have a little look at astral travel or obe's.

Most people I've talked to have experienced it once or twice (without drugs), but dismiss it.
These days there are many resources on line that explain how to do it and there are many people practicing it.

Good luck with your extraction.

I may well do another soon myself; I've still 500g bark in the freezer.šŸ™‚

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
France and Holland are also disappointing today, aren't they, cousin Del Monte? Adding to the disappointments of Croatia and Italy, vs Spain, it seems that things are going to be between Spain and Germany again... Poland, the first eliminated.
I'm lucky because I have two teams, England and Spain.
I think Spain has a much better chance of success! And the parties if we win! 3 days of crazyšŸ˜šŸŽŠ

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I've been lurking in this thread for a while. Love it. Great to see sativa's grown in the sun and what a beautiful location.

Loved your trip post!

I am also into internal martial arts for the last 25 years or so. I was lucky enough to enrol in a form of kung fu that was taught as an internal art and progressed to tai chi soon after. Don't want to bog down your thread with a discussion, just saying that this stuff is truly amazing and great to see another grower who's into it.

Latest posts

Latest posts