What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

blondie

Good morning where I am. Hombre del mont.. did I miss what strain of mushroom that you are growing? If you may know. Very nice btw. They look mildly like amanita family but not something I’ve seen before. I’m a novice Mycophile but haven’t run across anything trippy in my forays. Thanks for sharing.

Eltitoguay

View attachment 19017978

I've rigged up a 5.1 system for the summer's football!
IMG_20240623_213412.jpg

Switzerland winning and dominating a multi-time European and World champion, like Germany, during the first half in Frankfourt...
(Look what a gadget I bought, cousins... I think it's already outdated (Arizer Extreme Q), but I've never had a real vaporizer, and it cost me about €120 including shipping within 24 hours and cash on delivery... How do you see the price?)

Poscript: ...Germany managed to tie in the last minute of the game, heh... (I think this prevents a possible Germany vs Spain final, because it would make them face each other in the quarterfinals...)
Curious and representative of what the multiculturalism of a good part of Europe is today, the multinationality of many players: in Switzerland, Ricardo Iván Rodríguez Araya could also have chosen to play with Spain, or play the Copa América with Chile; or in Spain, Lamine Yamal Nasraoui Ebana, could have chosen to play the African Cup with Equatorial Guinea or Morocco; or in Albany, the next rival of Spain, Iván Balliu Campeny, who plays with the Albanian team, since he was not called up by the Spanish team...

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
View attachment 19021971
Switzerland winning and dominating a multi-time European and World champion, like Germany, during the first half in Frankfourt...
(Look what a gadget I bought, cousins... I think it's already outdated (Arizer Extreme Q), but I've never had a real vaporizer, and it cost me about €120 including shipping within 24 hours and cash on delivery... How do you see the price?)

Poscript: ...Germany managed to tie in the last minute of the game, heh... (I think this prevents a possible Germany vs Spain final, because it would make them face each other in the quarterfinals...)
Curious and representative of what the multiculturalism of a good part of Europe is today, the multinationality of many players: in Switzerland, Ricardo Iván Rodriguez Araya could also have chosen to play with Spain, or play the Copa América with Chile; or in Spain, Lamine Yamal Nasraoui Ebana, could have chosen to play the African Cup with Equatorial Guinea or Morocco...
I used to have the portable Arizer and rated it very highly. These days I use a mighty+, not cheap but a really good portable vape.
I'd be happy paying €120; that sounds like a good deal.👌
I'm looking forward to this evening's game.

!Vamos España!

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
In truth I'm not sure yet, as I haven't tried them on thier own, only mixed with the kit ones.

Our daughter is out to visit in a few days, so we'll all take a light trip together and we'll use just the garden ones.

I expect the potency to be good; they turn dark blue very quickly at the slightest bruising.
🙂

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
How is fresh compared to dried I’ve never had fresh
Fresh mushrooms are more potent for sure.
As a young I/we would walk and eat them as I/we found them.

Also we would camp out on Dartmoor, pick many hundred liberty cap, build a fire and proceed to take huge doses. There are many stone circles ect. on the moor and we felt that we were connecting with our prehistoric cousins.🙂

They also grew on my parents lawn😂

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good morning where I am. Hombre del mont.. did I miss what strain of mushroom that you are growing? If you may know. Very nice btw. They look mildly like amanita family but not something I’ve seen before. I’m a novice Mycophile but haven’t run across anything trippy in my forays. Thanks for sharing.
They are actually McKennaii's, well that what the kit was, although I wasn't convinced myself that they were; they looked more like Golden teacher to me, but it is many years since I grew any.

I have another kit (from a different company) going at the moment, they are also Mckennaii's, but are very different looking from the other kit; these look a lot more like McKennaii's, in my opinion. They are about finished now and will go into another shaded shot in the garden. Hopefully they too will colonize the horse shit and I'll be able to compare them.

CaptainLucky

In truth I'm not sure yet, as I haven't tried them on thier own, only mixed with the kit ones.

Our daughter is out to visit in a few days, so we'll all take a light trip together and we'll use just the garden ones.

I expect the potency to be good; they turn dark blue very quickly at the slightest bruising.
🙂
I just experienced the absolute hardest trip of my life last night on almost 7 grams dried Purple Mystics that I lemon tek. I’m so happy it’s finally over and I’m back with my mind intact. I don’t know what to make of it or why it was so much stronger than the last time? But I’m not in a rush to trip again. CL🍀

CaptainLucky

7g! That's a big dose! And lemon tek too

I can understand that you won't feel the need or want to trip for quite some time.

Glad your back safe and sound.

I'm guessing it'll several days to process it. 🙂🙏
I remembered things in my life that I haven’t thought about since living it. I thought I was dying and my life flashed in my mind. I kept thinking about taking some Valium to try to come down but didn’t want to miss the message of the experience. CL🍀

mike-or-ozzy

They are actually McKennaii's, well that what the kit was, although I wasn't convinced myself that they were; they looked more like Golden teacher to me, but it is many years since I grew any.

I have another kit (from a different company) going at the moment, they are also Mckennaii's, but are very different looking from the other kit; these look a lot more like McKennaii's, in my opinion. They are about finished now and will go into another shaded shot in the garden. Hopefully they too will colonize the horse shit and I'll be able to compare them.

Hombre do you think inoculating spores from a syringe into a pile of cow manure would work? I may give it a shot to see. It would be convenient imo.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
you live beautiful life Hombre.

this is what we call sour street here. it is casey jones thai pheno x sour diesel bx, this is more sturdy pheno, like chemdog, but there are ones which stretch like thai. I will show that one later.

View attachment 19021601 View attachment 19021603
Apologies for the late reply.

Thank you; we count and blessings and give thanks every day.

The Blue Sting is looking good and will be ready for denuding again in a couple more days.

The Grand Funk is also looking good. If you recall, I accidentally cut off one of the 2 leaders. I decided to leave her in the ground as she had her feet down. The one remaining leader is now 2 and is growing happily.

The one that I have in a pot being main lined well stay in a pot. Why not?, it will test my skills; I'm not used to container growing at all. @revegeta666 If I suddenly go quite about it, then you know if over feed it 😂

@MAHA KALA , I'm at 37n, do you have any idea when they may finish for me?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts