What's new

Hombre del Monte's garden.

CaptainLucky

I was just online checking out things and came across something called Yopo. It’s supposed to be another DMT plant that seeds are crushed n then blown up the nose. Anyone have any experience with this? It’s also legal to possess, buy seeds. CL🍀

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Found this
“ is a pharmaceutical version of the entheogenic brew ayahuasca. Traditional ayahuasca is made by brewing the MAOI-containing Banisteriopsis caapi vine with a DMT-containing plant, such as Psychotria viridis. Pharmahuasca refers to a similar combination that uses a pharmaceutical MAOI instead of a plant.

N,N-DMT and harmaline or harmine are typically used as components of pharmahuasca.[citation needed] As a rule, the fewer the β-carbolines, the less nausea; the more DMT, the more spectacular the visions.[citation needed] The constituents are put into separate gelatin capsules. The capsules with harmaline/harmine are swallowed first and the capsules containing DMT are taken 15 to 20 minutes later. A synthetic MAOI can be used in place of harmaline and harmine, although caution must be taken when choosing an MAOI.[1] The use of moclobemide, a reversible inhibitor of monoamine oxidase-A (RIMA), has been recorded and is safer than older irreversible MAOIs (such as isocarboxazid) due to its significantly shorter and more selective effects (although it still exhibits a wide range of dangerous drug-drug interactions).[2][3]

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
No, cousin Man of the Mountain, please: this was not about nationalities, but about my nostalgia, heh...
I know Cubans, Dominicans or Northeastern Brazilians, who could make almost the same comment regarding their tourist areas, and complain about the behavior of many tourists (and that would include many Spaniards) as those that you probably had in mind of many of your compatriots here.
(Besides, there is nothing more satisfying for an average Spaniard than selling a reheated dish of "rice with things" to a British tourist at a eating gold price and telling him that it is paella, heh...)

On the other hand, during my childhood, furthermore, especially tourism of Scandinavian origin contributed a lot to softening the moral pressure of the last years of the dictatorship...

Mediterranean Sundance:

Your right about the paella!. Thankfully we know of a few really good sea good restaurantes y chiringuitos and we get a price.

Don't mention the sangría😂

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I was just online checking out things and came across something called Yopo. It’s supposed to be another DMT plant that seeds are crushed n then blown up the nose. Anyone have any experience with this? It’s also legal to possess, buy seeds. CL🍀
I'm aware of Yolo, but he never partaken.

Have you ever taken Hape?, that is also is also down to the nose, usually by another person. I've used Hape or Rapé on secrets occasions, predominately in ceremony as a prerequisite to Aya or Kambo... It fits like hell!.
If Yopo hurts anything like it then I don't fancy it one bit😂

Have you ever thought about Aya?

I've taken her 5 times and each time was very positive but difficult. I know I need to take medicina again, but currently don't have the nerve.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Found this
“ is a pharmaceutical version of the entheogenic brew ayahuasca. Traditional ayahuasca is made by brewing the MAOI-containing Banisteriopsis caapi vine with a DMT-containing plant, such as Psychotria viridis. Pharmahuasca refers to a similar combination that uses a pharmaceutical MAOI instead of a plant.

N,N-DMT and harmaline or harmine are typically used as components of pharmahuasca.[citation needed] As a rule, the fewer the β-carbolines, the less nausea; the more DMT, the more spectacular the visions.[citation needed] The constituents are put into separate gelatin capsules. The capsules with harmaline/harmine are swallowed first and the capsules containing DMT are taken 15 to 20 minutes later. A synthetic MAOI can be used in place of harmaline and harmine, although caution must be taken when choosing an MAOI.[1] The use of moclobemide, a reversible inhibitor of monoamine oxidase-A (RIMA), has been recorded and is safer than older irreversible MAOIs (such as isocarboxazid) due to its significantly shorter and more selective effects (although it still exhibits a wide range of dangerous drug-drug interactions).[2][3]
That sounds about right.

The Ayahuasca that I've taken in ceremony was also brewed traditionally by the curandera that lives just outside our village. She planted the vine herself in Peru and lived with a tribe there for 9 years before returning to Spain. She has the vine sent to her by a shaman, who also is the farther of her eldest child.

Last edited:

CaptainLucky

I'm aware of Yolo, but he never partaken.

Have you ever taken Hape?, that is also is also down to the nose, usually by another person. I've used Hape or Rapé on secrets occasions, predominately in ceremony as a prerequisite to Aya or Kambo... It fits like hell!.
If Yopo hurts anything like it then I don't fancy it one bit😂

Have you ever thought about Aya?

I've taken her 5 times and each time was very positive but difficult. I know I need to take medicina again, but currently don't have the nerve.
I thought about Aya but because of the time involved it’s not an option for me and I never heard of Hape. I really want a DMT experience and it’s not just about getting high. Going through a few life/family issues and I feel like it would help. CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I thought about Aya but because of the time involved it’s not an option for me and I never heard of Hape. I really want a DMT experience and it’s not just about getting high. Going through a few life/family issues and I feel like it would help. CL🍀
If there are things in your life that you need help with resolving/coming to terms with, then personally I'd suggest Aya done in ceremony with someone you trust. That way you would have some on going support should if you were to require it.

Saying that, you're an experienced psychonaut, no?

It really is better to extract your own (imho). It's not at all difficult, but requires caution; A bit like vaping DMT itself.

I certainly won't sell mine and I won't even give it to friends to take away to use, unless I know for sure that they are experienced.

What I will do is, let friends try it, but with me present. To give someone the key to Pandora's box and not be there for them afterwards is not good. Once you've opened the door, you can never completely shut it.

Last edited:

TresPlantas

What I will do is, let friends try it, but with me present. To give someone the key to Pandora's box and not be there for them afterwards is not good. Once you've opened the door, you can never completely shut it.
Hi, could you elaborate a bit on what you mean with opening that door. A friend of mine is a big fan of DMT and I am tempted. I‘va always been curious about halluzinigenics but never tried them. LSD or shrooms were always tempting but the duration always put me off. That‘s why I am considering DMT.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
I'll try.
Hi, could you elaborate a bit on what you mean with opening that door. A friend of mine is a big fan of DMT and I am tempted. I‘va always been curious about halluzinigenics but never tried them. LSD or shrooms were always tempting but the duration always put me off. That‘s why I am considering DMT.
@TresPlantas , Good morning brother.

I'll try.

Shrooms and Acid can be fun party drugs. Most people I know tend to take them in relatively small doses and don't break through to other dimensions.

With DMT it is very easy to break through.

Personally I would suggest starting with shrooms or acid and working your dose up. And remember, be in the right mind set, in a good setting and ideally have an experienced triper with you.
A good dose of either will change the way you think about things, possibly forever. A big dose and be prepared to meet God, whatever you believe or not 😂

Imagine all your life having only seen things in "black and white" and with no smells and then briefly seeing everything in colour and smells too, before switching back to always being in black and white and without smell. You will always remember it, although possibly not be able to recall it at all well. You'll know it to be true, despite not being able to prove anything to anybody. Breaking through is a bit like that, but more.😉😂

I hope that makes sense

Last edited:

CaptainLucky

If there are this in your life that you need helped with resolving/coming to terms with, then personally I'd suggest Aya done in ceremony with someone you trust. That way you would have some on going support should you of you were to require it.

Saying that, you're an experienced psychonaut, no?

It really is better to extract your own (imho). It's not at all difficult, but requires caution; A bit like vaping DMT itself.

I certainly won't sell mine and I won't even give it to friends to take away to use, unless I know for sure that they are experienced.

Yes I’ve done a lot of cid when I was younger but prefer mushies now and recently had a great experience with them. But it was missing that breakthrough still very spiritual experience. As for Aya I don’t have a spiritual guide let alone a trip sitter but I’m sure I could make it after seeing videos of it being made in a kitchen. It’s all good though I know what I need to do and how to do it. CL🍀

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Shrooms and Acid

On my dosages you need to lay down for sure :witch2: :laughing:

Last trip was with my Cambodian Shrooms and my father. This was a really unique thing because it was the first time he did a dosage of 2g. I use always 3-5g. Maybe I should try 1,5g and partying with my chicks ?

IMG_2202.jpeg

CaptainLucky

On my dosages you need to lay down for sure :witch2: :laughing:

Last trip was with my Cambodian Shrooms and my father. This was a really unique thing because it was the first time he did a dosage of 2g. I use always 3-5g. Maybe I should try 1,5g and partying with my chicks ?

View attachment 19020572
I did 5 grams of dried Purple 🧙 Mystic’s I grew a while back. CL🍀

Attachments

• IMG_4107.jpeg
    IMG_4107.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4103.jpeg
    IMG_4103.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4100.jpeg
    IMG_4100.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4099.jpeg
    IMG_4099.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

CaptainLucky

I forgot to mention that it was the first time that I tried lemon 🍋 tek and now it’s the only way that I will ever use them. It feels like it came on almost immediately and then WOW!🤩 I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore Toto. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Yes I’ve done a lot of cid when I was younger but prefer mushies now and recently had a great experience with them. But it was missing that breakthrough still very spiritual experience. As for Aya I don’t have a spiritual guide let alone a trip sitter but I’m sure I could make it after seeing videos of it being made in a kitchen. It’s all good though I know what I need to do and how to do it. CL🍀
Making your own Aya? That's an interesting idea and in aware that people do so so.

Personally that's not for me. Traditionally the shaman or curandera who makes it is spiritually advanced and dedicates themselves entirely to the process, whilst singing icuros (medicine songs) and other traditional practices. For them it is not a thing to be trivialized.

Have you thought of micro dosing? For Mrs DM and myself this had been really helpful. It will help resolve issue that require your attention, but subtly and slowly.

I've just taken 0.2g of shrooms now; not enough to feel it but enough for it to work subtly on me.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Seems like we need a Psychedelic network.. No Sid here since a decade and recently used the last blotter I had :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 19020578
I believe it's everywhere.

Certainly there is always someone in the village/town who has it; but we do live in an unusual place😎

I get mine via my son, who gets it from the internet

Doing it with your Dad. Much respect, that's awesome my friend.😍
That must have been magical and loving.

I do it with the kids occasionally.

Many years ago, when Mrs DM and I first took mdma, the kids didn't know (they no longer lived with us🎊🙏🙂),but we where aware that they were doing it.

We happened to live near one of the better known uk club venues.
One night, around midnight we both decided to go to this club (never clubbed before) and knew our kids would be there.

Imagine the surprise when they saw us, both off our heads and dancing like crazy people! They were So proud introducing us to their young raving friends.

Now my grandson likes to get high with his Grandpa when he visits😍. He doesn't get high back in the UK, as he doesn't like the effect of"modern weed".

He was here visiting recently and said he'd like to try my tincture.
Now this stuff is really strong; it's made from 2nd quality hash and indica cob.
I'm heavy weight and can feel just one drop.
I gave him a drop and he asked for more. I suggested he wait half an hour at least half an hour and if he felt he needed more, then fine, it's in the fridge. The silly boy helped himself to 5 more drops!
Stupid stupid child. We had a starving hungry zombie staying with us the whole of next day.

I usually take 2 our 3 drops if I want to be sedated. It's more of a medicine than for getting high 😂.

This year my plan is to make tincture from different Sativa cobs and also some from a small amount of weed too,(for comparison).

TresPlantas

I'll try.

@TresPlantas , Good morning brother.

I'll try.

Shrooms and Acid can be fun party drugs. Most people I know tend to take them in relatively small doses and don't break through to other dimensions.

With DMT it is very easy to break through.

Personally I would suggest starting with shrooms or acid and working your dose up. And remember, be in the right mind set, in a good setting and ideally have an experienced triper with you.
A good dose of either will change the way you think about things, possibly forever. A big dose and be prepared to meet God, whatever you believe or not 😂

Imagine all your life having only seen things in "black and white" and with no smells and then briefly seeing everything in colour and smells too, before switching back to always being in black and white and without smell. You will always remember it, although possibly not be able to recall it at all well. You'll know it to be true, despite not being able to prove anything to anybody. Breaking through is a bit like that, but more.😉😂

I hope that makes sense
This makes perfect sense too me. Thank you for the elaboration!

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
No, cousin Man of the Mountain, please: this was not about nationalities, but about my nostalgia, heh...
I know Cubans, Dominicans or Northeastern Brazilians, who could make almost the same comment regarding their tourist areas, and complain about the behavior of many tourists (and that would include many Spaniards) as those that you probably had in mind of many of your compatriots here.
(Besides, there is nothing more satisfying for an average Spaniard than selling a reheated dish of "rice with things" to a British tourist at a eating gold price and telling him that it is paella, heh...)

On the other hand, during my childhood, furthermore, especially tourism of Scandinavian origin contributed a lot to softening the moral pressure of the last years of the dictatorship...

Mediterranean Sundance:

I too grew up in a small farming village. 22 children in the village school, horses being getting fitted with new shoes in the blacksmith and geese in the street that would chase us of we got to close; lots of the village men owned shotguns and shot for the pot.
I think this is partially why I love rural Southern Spain. We still have some unpaved caminos and there are many campesinos scratching a living from the soil; !And my neighbours geese😂, thankfully they sort of know me and thankfully don't attack anymore.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
If you really want to see what a DMT breakthrough looks like go on YouTube. Same with a mushroom 🍄 trip. The mushrooms I can vouch for but not DMT. CL🍀
Break through and then come back; I think you'll struggle to write that again.

No offensive intended brother🤞

Sorry to laugh, but YouTube has no concept of breakthrough.

5 dimensions would be extremely difficult to show using only 2.

I haven't watched any; perhaps they are showing intense visuals?

Latest posts

Latest posts