What's new

Holy grail Mr Nice.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I have one seedling growing now planted 8/23 starting flowering today. Germinated rest of pack (27) yesterday to go 12/12 from seed alongside older one of Neville's Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long feminized mix pack from connoisseur genetics @ojd Neville's Grail Project.

Random mix of:

Neville's Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long S1
Outback Haze 2 x (Neville's Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long)
Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x (Neville's Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long)

Seedling starting flower today:
A448610F-6A97-4972-8C26-F23A9602A5CC.jpeg

Last edited:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Im going full on Overgrow this year lots of stuff in the works currently. Was just about to ask for insight on the light cycle also lol. Have 5'x10'x6.5' grow tent actual useable floor space 4.5'x9' cramming full of 6" pots for a true 4 per sq ft SOG, 440W HPS over left side and 600w HPS over right side. After 8-10 week strains are harvested plan to switch 440W HPS to vertical hanging surrounded by the 28 NH#21xMM seedlings and reduce light hours for 2nd half ripening phase of flowering.

Fitzera

I'm gonna chime in just to help end this squabble...lemonade is correct. The SDS (no longer called msds) is referring to the handling of the product. Ive dealt with many powdered products in different lines of work and have been trained in whimis and whimis2015 more than once.
While I agree that someone somewhere probably would smoke it, that's not what the SDS refers to.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's pretty clear in todays climate many refuse to accept it when others don't agree with their interpretation/Opinions. If your Ok with smoking it have at it. I'll take the high road and say OK. 2 pages on this nonsense is as much as I can take LOL.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I also have 2 Mango Haze F4 seedlings growing I got from DoubletripleOG. His F3 went intersex and made fem seeds with the others, said it was the best Haze hes grown yet.

funkyhorse

No experience with this yet, but @xet recommended gypsum to deter PM.

post on Bush weed thread

Peace,
F2F
Hi there F2F
Wuachuma left these indications for gypsum
I tried it with my Zamal Mango Pepper girl but it didnt work for me
This one is difficult to solve, I am not finding a remedy for PM prone plants

Hi @funkyhorse

Glad to hear you found some novel smells in your Durban.
Isn't it cool how these landrace heirlooms have qualities not found in modern poly hybrids

Sorry to hear about the PM
May I share some things I've learned from my time growing at 48 deg North with constant humidity and near-constant rains?
Sulfates and Calcium are your friend. You almost can't add too much gypsum to your soil, and it provides both those things that prevent PM. I've also found too much N fosters many of these pests that plague our favorite plant.
You can top-dress handfuls of gypsum onto your soil and also make a gallon of water with a handful or two of gypsum and a tablespoon of vinegar, let that sit a day, then water that in.

If the gypsum is not enough, you can also mitigate PM (and other pests) through spraying.
Potassium silicate will eradicate any spores (and dehydrate to death most all bugs). And you can supplement the K-Sil with essential oils to ensure clean plants no matter what environment Nature throws at you. Just, I would't spray past week 5 as the cations will stick around, binding to the resin glands, making for a harsh smoke.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of you say the same story over the years genetics are lost bla,bla....then I come here buy few Sensi's pack and without problem I found fire plants and keeper plant which is 100% in league with any old haze cut...In my eyes even better.

Or maybe that what I tried in D****g wasnt grown right....

My friend from feminised bubblegum seeds found without problem plant that is close to famous BOG bubble...

This is just stupid talk from MR Nice forum and thats....all.

Nevile sold all his library to Sensi's and by growing Sensi's gear Its unchanged from beggining....and thats all.

Why should anybody grow fake lines....cuz Sensi sell regs the way they used to be in early 90's.

All of you so called experts for haze lines are just fooles foled by marketing from Shanti and thats all....

Just look my picture of Jack herer....its almost like show me that you grow real Jack without telling me its real Jack....

Grow up boiz...and wash your brainz out No of fake marketing scum....

I have one seedling growing now planted 8/23 starting flowering today. Germinated rest of pack (27) yesterday to go 12/12 from seed alongside older one of Neville's Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long feminized mix pack from connoisseur genetics @ojd Neville's Grail Project.

Random mix of:

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x (Neville's HazeThese #21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long)

Random mix of:

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x (Neville's Haze #21 x Mullumbimby Madness Long)

View attachment 18782228
Looking good bro
These are some wild strains bro so get ready to train them until the stretch stops.
27 your guaranteed to find a winner or 10.

That big 1 i would either top seversl times or bend the main stem as low down as you can( and either tie down) or keep bending every week untill stretch stops( at least 2 weeks into flowering)

Look forward to what you find

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Looking good bro
These are some wild strains bro so get ready to train them until the stretch stops.
27 your guaranteed to find a winner or 10.

That big 1 i would either top seversl times or bend the main stem as low down as you can( and either tie down) or keep bending every week untill stretch stops( at least 2 weeks into flowering)

Look forward to what you find
Thanks man, yeah expecting them requiring alot of management. Debating running them tied against a wall in the main flower room so they can grow upright tall, but really want to blast them with vertical light intensity.

What kind of flower time should I be expecting 16-20 weeks? Will they flower and ripen normally 12/12 all the way or would it be better to run less light hours/reduce light hours later in cycle?

Last edited: