What's new

Holy grail Mr Nice.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
I've heard the milk thing, I admit I'm curious to try it, i will do it, basically it shouldn't be more toxic than various sprays on sale ...
No a friend tried this with no effect.
Pm is a enviromental problem imo. When your conditions are good it won't be a problem.
F.e. cold night temps followed by the increase in rh% or dry medium. I got clones with mild pm from a shop(overgrown 1,5 ft in 1l pot) and only saw it pop up again once when i waited too long for watering.
For my buddy it was changing the lights cycle from lights on during day to lights on during night and pm was not a problem anymore.
He tried everything possible in flower: milk, baking soda, rubbing off with 96% alcohol,...
Sulfure worked nice but made inferior product(lacks terpenes and potency)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Imo that makes icmag so interesting. But i understand, it disturbes the flow of nevil said this or that
I understand you but it is better to stay as close as possible to the subject of the tread ....
And don't forget that the powdery mildew of my plants has nothing to do with haze C, it was just a clumsy attempt to hit me and deflect the discussion. ;)
Fox-with-a-Red-Balloon-Karin-Bijlsma-Poster.jpg

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
I understand you but it is better to stay as close as possible to the subject of the tread ....
And don't forget that the powdery mildew of my plants has nothing to do with haze C, it was just a clumsy attempt to hit me and deflect the discussion. ;)
View attachment 18781655
You are right that was a classic troll move as reaction to a good argument. Every life is mortal and everything will come to an end.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I've heard the milk thing, I admit I'm curious to try it, i will do it, basically it shouldn't be more toxic than various sprays on sale ...
Neem oil is a great tool to but i wouldn't use it on flowering plants only on surfaces and plants in veg.

What you could do is move the plants spray the area the plants are at with Neem oil then spray the plants with the milk and water mix and place the plants back.

At a guess your plants look like there out side Willy what you could also do is set up a fan that runs off Solar that is suitable for all weather and increase your air flow on the plants.

That should sort it out the solar fan are cheep and found on Amazon.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Screenshot_20221116_012933.jpg

Simply, it's a year with a shitty weather situation, scorching heat, first dry then humid, now cold, wind (no fan, I had to tie the plants to sticks), rain and now fog.
The worst-off plants are Nev. Hz x 5hzC and some thai, but mold spots are on all plants, even on thai x haze.
The only plant that resists everything is Suroeste x Copalita, so I will have to continue on this mexican way.

Now we can talk about holy grail and the rest 🙂

funkyhorse

The only fungicide I can get around here is Score from Syngenta, very effective for tomatoes
Do any of you know the dosage of Score Syngenta needed for cannabis?

This guy came for a visit here, made a few seeds and this year I am not checking them
The spirit is alive and well and I am sure if you call him and search with enough love and patience you will find your own personal Haze C
Smoh bx.jpeg

Your own personal Haze C

troutman

Seed Whore
The only fungicide I can get around here is Score from Syngenta, very effective for tomatoes
Do any of you know the dosage of Score Syngenta needed for cannabis?

Check you label for dosage.

I found the following online.

1 tbsp per 16 liters of water every 7 to 10 days seems to be the dosage for tomatoes,
stringbeans, eggplant, cabbage, asparagus and rice that they recommend.

So I would go with that unless somebody knows better.
I also wouldn't use it a month before harvest though.

funkyhorse

Check you label for dosage.

I found the following online.

1 tbsp per 16 liters of water every 7 to 10 days seems to be the dosage for tomatoes,
stringbeans, eggplant, cabbage, asparagus and rice that they recommend.

So I would go with that unless somebody knows better.
I also wouldn't use it a month before harvest though.
I tried the same dosis as for tomatoes and it did not work
For tomatoes it is very good. I applied it on veg or first flower, i never apply if I have fruit
I wouldnt use it a month before harvest either.

I think it needs a stronger dosage for cannabis but I dont know the exact amount and I dont like playing with this poison too much

Latest posts

Latest posts