What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

74G

yes Karma i'm sure we'll have so much fun and great times and smokes and talks all together... .. .
Can't wait to see you all my friends Strand,MrH, Mack, Gaius, Ras, DrP, OJD, etc... and all the others i wanna meet like Karma cause my friend Titoon talked so good about you and all the others i don't know yet... .. .
All the best to everybody and see you all on sunday... .. .

Rough translation:
"The Fellowship of the High Times Cannabis Cup is canceled this year. The event receives a license from the municipality.

The weed festival begins Sunday and has several components, but today let the congregation know that the stock market may not continue. The license is applied too late, so there can be no checklist completed on public order and safety check.

Also there are complaints, were last year let the church know UPDATE14.00 pm. A spokesperson for High Times reports that a new location is found for the stock market, so it can still continue at a later time. As for the new location will be announced later. "

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i can do without the stock market to be honest, i'm happy just going to the wake and bakes and the evening parties with fellow ic members and friends.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
no venue???

lmfao @ High times

doesn't it start on Sunday? wtf?

gonna be a fun year i think, lol.

quoted by April Black on facebook
"
The cup is not canceled. Besides even
If there is no expo, there are the coffeeshops. If people are going all the way to Amsterdam to go to a crappy expo something is wrong with them. You only need to go to that once and that is enough."

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah considering they're paying for her trip and her mortgage
wow! that's a really shitty attitude from april black,
almost treating people with disdain,,,,
i see you all in march in spain or may in Holland 2015,,,,,,s2

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

So finally got the garden sorted for going away til next Friday hopefully everything will be ok !

Sam bhogart1st just arrived so few joints pack my bag and head for the airport

See you all soon

Thanks
GA

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
The new venue is in Osdorp the easiest way to get there is via a HT bus from the central station that takes you to the venue.

-SamS

Charles-scott

Veteran
Reeferman and bc buddepot are hosting a party wednesday starting at 8 pm at Suzies saloon directly across the canal from greenhouse coffee shop in the centre , live band to be announced special gift for first 40 judges with pass .
Suzies has been my hang out in Amsterdam for nearly 11 years when I am in Netherlands come party Canadian style !