What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

hazyfontazy

Veteran
make the most of htcc amsterdam ,,after last years fiasco and this years hiccupps ,,its probably not worth ht bothering next year ,,it just makes sense to have it in Colarado

Aokiji

This place is amazing, I can't fight jet lag anymore.
Gonna knock out so I can wake up fresh.
First time in EU, this place is such a change from being in the states.

Hope to see those of you who are here tomorrow.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah it seems like they left it too late to apply for the proper permit. you can't blame that on the city. lets hope their plan b option works out, we will see, lol. some how i don't see them being ready to go Sunday, it takes time to build up the stock market (expo) stands.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if you are asking me, i'd say use the prix d ami, the GH on haarlemerstraat or the erste hulp.

i won't be there Sunday or Monday Morning, so you guys need to decide.

but i think it would be fun to use the prix on tuesday, GH on wednsday and erste hulp on thursday then back to town for the GH on Friday. i like to support the GH as they have been very generous with us at ic 420

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
Be over by mid day.will be taking over Voyagers coffeeshop
AAround 11:30 to 12:30 while the crew assembles
Pm or post up if your about.

Once we have checked in we roll into town for the
Afternoon's activities...

mr.haze420

Veteran
The ‪#‎amsterdam‬ ‪#‎cannabiscup‬ may be cancelled! The expo has no place to go after police say they will raid ‪#‎Melkweg‬. Will update as I can. ‪#‎fuckthepolice‬ ‪#‎peaceandpot‬ ‪#‎andrewpyrah‬ @smokersguide

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
shit man, wtf? what the problem? thought if everyone sticks to the 5 g limit there is no prob?

i don't do facefook, so appreciate any updates on this.

i do know one thing though, we don't need the expo to have a great time.

just sounds bad when the cops threaten raids, makes you wonder if they plan to raid coffee shops too during the cup time. this puts a damper on the future of cannabis cups in Amsterdam.

i wonder if it's like this because they left it to the last minute, or if there is a new policy regarding hightimes?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Be over by mid day.will be taking over Voyagers coffeeshop
AAround 11:30 to 12:30 while the crew assembles
Pm or post up if your about.

Once we have checked in we roll into town for the
Afternoon's activities...

whats happening at the Voyager ? kosher kush?

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Missed the wake n bake this morning

Was out with the LSG crew
Lady sativa genetics til the early hours

This crew knows there fire !

Thanks
GA

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
not there yet mate, i just read mack saying he was heading there and was wondering ifhe had a oarticular reason pot wise, lol.

i'll be arriving in the city tomorrow late afternoon. heard there was some good kosher kush at the Voyager during the cup last year.

Latest posts

Latest posts