What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

zamzia

Veteran
Wow, the anticipation of my second trip to Dam and suddenly it's nearly here, just two more crappy days of work to get through!! I am hoping to meet all the ICMaggers that are attending :) Please excuse the fact that I'm a light weight, if this had been during my hay days of smoking I'd have happily smoked everyone under the table :)

mr.haze420

Veteran
looks like the venue will be changed, i called the radion and the htcc will not be there, license cancelled.

mr.haze420

Veteran
IMPORTANT PRE-REGISTRATION CHANGE:
Early registration will begin at Coffeeshop Amnesia on Friday 11/21 and Saturday 11/22 from noon - 5pm and expo doors open Sunday 11/23 at noon.
Amnesia is located at:
Herengracht 133
1015 BG Amsterdam

mack 10

Veteran
looks like the venue will be changed, i called the radion and the htcc will not be there, license cancelled.

Man this is a joke.. This close to kick off.
So High. Times have a couple of days to sort a venue...
That don't sound promising.

"On Saturday, November 29th from 11 am to 13 pm There is a Weed & Greet with Tommy Chong . At the headquarters of Futurola in Amsterdam, of course while enjoying a snack and a drink (and from a reliable source, we know that a blowtje need not be thundered into the trash;-)"
Fuurola: Address: Gyroscoopweg 2M, 1042 AB Amsterdam, Netherlands
Phone:+31 20 681 1319
http://www.rollingstoned.nl/19-11-2...ds=10204176337666580&fb_acti"n_types=og.likes

Last edited:

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
from Grey areas facebook
URGENT NEWS!!! (Stay tuned for updates on this!)
We just got word that the Radion venue where the Cannabis Cup 2014 would be held had its licence revoked. The organisation are now looking for a new venue!
IMPORTANT PRE-REGISTRATION CHANGE:
Early registration will begin at Coffeeshop Amnesia on Friday 11/21 and Saturday 11/22 from noon - 5pm and expo doors open Sunday 11/23 at noon.
Amnesia is located at:
Herengracht 133
1015 BG Amsterdam

Anyone know why this has happened? A bit rotten losing out on the venue so close to the event.

Charles-scott

Veteran
The city would not issue a permit to the venue , so they cancelled last minute , all the ht staff seemed very mellow and more organized than in past years i am sure it will all work out .
c

mr.haze420

Veteran
Word is now that the Cannabis Cup Organisation is in discussions with the Amsterdam City Government about renewing their licence. But no word on how those discussions turned out or if they are continued tomorrow? We'll keep you updated once we know more!

from the Grey Area fb page....

STRANDvasker

Last thing from a Dutch news paper were the city hall wouldnt allow the event cause they sent the registration or what you called it in proper time lets see today would be the day with the final statement cause dont think they Work on saturdays.,

STRAND