What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

Gardening Angel

Veteran
GM its tangie for yoyagers entree
They had some shoreline for the judges but it flew off the shelf

I've some shoreline wax for you too try once we hook up

Thanks
GA

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
damn wanted to try the shoreline too.

some wax there of will be fun too though lol :woohoo:

well i hope everything goes as planned with my plants. they have to make it on auto pilot for the next week.

edited to add: wait they sold it all already? the cup didnt even start yet did it? lmao....

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i was there earlier and didnt buy the koosher kush. bought some lemon haze which was ok , but nothing special

SAMSEED

they have some nice notorious(og 18 ) , and some nice lemons bubble ....not a tangie fan ....

Im in town regardless cup , no cup , illegal or legal whatever ..... Fuck the dutch police , they fucked with the wrong illuminati sect .....here we go .....watch this space ....

mack 10

Veteran
Some good buds in town. Karma an DJ bringing that dank..
See everyone at wake n bake, GH or Prix?

NerdGemetics

That whole Cup thing is a big Joke this Year. We wanted to come over today but we stay away from High Times and their Cup in Future.See ya in Spain in March. So sad whats happening theese Days in the Netherlands.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
That whole Cup thing is a big Joke this Year. We wanted to come over today but we stay away from High Times and their Cup in Future.See ya in Spain in March. So sad whats happening theese Days in the Netherlands.

Hey nerd genetics

I agree it's a clusterf**k

But the breeders have pulled it out of the bag in the coffeeshops and night gigs to make up for it

And it's nothing really to do with them as they cannot expo there goods atm

Thanks
GA

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if he says wake and bake at gh he means haarlemmerstraat gh.

see you guys later this afternoon, if not see you at wake and bake tomorrow?

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Few of the entries so far

Barneys farm

Cost £ 0 ! For judge

Weed entry

Barneys import

Barneys ISO

Grey area entry
Cost for judge €25

Weed Greybone