What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

SAMSEED

3) Solvent-based cannabis extracts are not legal under Dutch law. You will not be allowed to bring shatter, wax or torches into the Expo.

notice how hightimes says solvent based extracts ..... so water hash & dry sift is ok ?

mack 10

Veteran
If you have any proof that the law which did pass is going to be binned let me know. Last I heard every coffee shop in Holland has received a letter about the new 15% THC limit law and what will happen if they break the law, get closed down.

-SamS

I got the info off Nol van Schaik's blog.
Check it out.
Nolvanschiek.blogspot

PapstUrban

Looks like the govermant said yes to the expo venue
"Cannabis Cup Attendees!

We can finally announce the venue for the 27th Cannabis Cup:
Radion Amsterdam, Louwesweg 1, 1066 EA Amsterdam

Our apologies for the delayed information. The city of Amsterdam has tightened their regulations on certain events particularly those involving cannabis and cannabis products. We have been working closely with the mayor’s office to make this event happen in line with these new guidelines.

Here are the new rules that we must follow:
1) Expo attendees and those working the booths will only be allowed up to 5 grams of personal cannabis or hash.
2) Security will be on hand to search bags and back bags and will confiscate amounts over the 5 grams.
3) Solvent-based cannabis extracts are not legal under Dutch law. You will not be allowed to bring shatter, wax or torches into the Expo.
4) Vendors are not allowed to distribute or share cannabis or cannabis-related products with the attendees. The mayor’s office is strictly enforcing this NO cannabis distribution law -- to smoke at the Expo you will need to bring your own.

FREE buses will be running from Central Station to Radion and back beginning at Noon each day until 8pm. This is the best means of transportation with like-minded friends.

Early registration will begin at Radion on Friday 11/21 and Saturday 11/22 from noon - 4pm and expo doors open Sunday 11/23 at noon.

See you there!
HIGH TIMES"

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sounds like the wake and bakes are tha spot to be,

The NO sharing rule, is the final KILL blow on the expo.

The town meetings will be the Thing to look out to the most.

Well i am gone pack my suitcase afther the weekend and head to town, see some of you coming weekend.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Nazi Germany cup 2014. Have hide our stash with our crown jewels, bring extra pants and five gram in each sock Lol.

BlueMonk

First timer to the CC here again...

I am clear that the wake and bakes seem to be the best place to go. But which coffeeshops would you guys recommend I check out to sample good sativas. I have Dampkring and Grey Area on my list.

mr.haze420

Veteran
First timer to the CC here again...

I am clear that the wake and bakes seem to be the best place to go. But which coffeeshops would you guys recommend I check out to sample good sativas. I have Dampkring and Grey Area on my list.

try the katsu coffeeshop, they usually have a nice nl5haze special+, most shops have a ssh pheno on the their menu, if you see a mexican haze on the menu, it is a nevil's haze pheno and if done well will trip you out

74G

yes the nl5haze + from katsu is a real nice smoke and the katsu a real nice shop... .. .
love it since decades... .. .
See you soon mrHaze, Mack, Karma,Gaius, Sam, etc... and all the friends... .. .
all the best to all... .. .

74G

i have a meeting with my friend Mack10 at the voyagers around 11am-12 on sunday mornin,
everybody is welcome... .. .
Let me know who wanna come to smoke with us... .. . As i will be just arriving in town... .. .

Gardening Angel

Veteran
i have a meeting with my friend Mack10 at the voyagers around 11am-12 on sunday mornin,
Let me know who wanna come to smoke with us... .. . As i will be just arriving in town... .. .

Hey 74G

Sounds good see you there :biggrin:

I'll be in town on Saturday morning if anyone is wanting to meet up ?

Thanks
GA

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Sounds like the wake and bakes are tha spot to be,

The NO sharing rule, is the final KILL blow on the expo.

The town meetings will be the Thing to look out to the most.

Well i am gone pack my suitcase afther the weekend and head to town, see some of you coming weekend.

Hello KarmaG,

How long are you planning on staying in the Dam?
Would like to meet up sometime after the cup event if you are still in town...
You can always pm me.
Cheers,
Sam

hazyfontazy

Veteran

can u post a pic of voyagers menu or let me know if they got shoreline
thanks
hazy

Alpen rock

can u post a pic of voyagers menu or let me know if they got shoreline
thanks
hazy

They didnt 2 weeks ago.
Green Place has it and also De Graal amongst others...
Really gutted Voyagers didnt have it, no Hortilabs strains either :(

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
should be a blast, really looking forward to it.i'll be arriving on Monday the 24th.

so did we settle the wake and bake locations to every ones satisfaction?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys il be in town tomorow
look forward to catching up with you guys again
deff see you all at the wake N bake sessions
pm me if you want to meet up over the week

peace

mr.haze420

Veteran
should be a blast, really looking forward to it.i'll be arriving on Monday the 24th.

so did we settle the wake and bake locations to every ones satisfaction?

i guess it will be the gh united haarlemmerstraat....good breakfast and open at 9am...

p.s i heard from sim, he will not be attending :-((