What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

mack 10

Veteran
Keep the wake n bakes central
Erste hulp is defo on my to do list but may be
A touch far out for wake n bake.

Saying that when I'm in the dam I'm a fiend..
An think nothing of storming around at any
Hour.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we did a wake and bake there last 420 and it was really nice imo. not that far out is it? you guys need to rent bikes and you wouldn't find that far at all, lol.

in the end it doesn't matter to me where we make it.

74G

good to see you here ras ;-))))))) and sure i'll arrive on the 23rd so let me know where to wake and bake cause gonna arrive at the station around 9am ;-))))))

so happy to see you all again and karma if possible really like to meet you on the 23rd wake and bake after titoon spoked so well about you when he was home this summer ;-)

all the best to all

i think we'll be at the voyagers with mack around 11am on the 23rd so maybe i'll come directl to voyagers for a wake and bake????

74G

gaius

gaius

we did a wake and bake there last 420 and it was really nice imo. not that far out is it? you guys need to rent bikes and you wouldn't find that far at all, lol.

in the end it doesn't matter to me where we make it.

i love esrte hulp but sure as i arrive with all my luggage i can't be tjere on 23rd mornin that's why i choose closer place from station and hotel ;-) sorry gaius for sure like to see you but you know where i'll be ;-)

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Won't be able to join the festivities till the 24th here. Not doing the full cup trip here. Just a few nights. As I recall not all shops needed a judges pass to get a sample. Especially as the cup wore on.
Also it is worth bearing in mind that 1eHulp opens at 7am and at that time we'd have the place to ourselves pretty much.
Personally we are staying near GH on Harlemmerstraat but can travel to the meets no problem. All part of the fun.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
As far as I know this is the venue, Radion.
I have no idea if they even allow Cannabis smoking at the venue.
If not it will be the last Cup.
Next years 15% THC limit for Cannabis and hash at all the coffee shops will likely end the event anyway.
Sad that after all the work to separate hard drugs from soft by having coffee shops, it will be replaced by street dealers that promise 16%-25% THC weed, or hash that is over 15%, as any decent hash should be.
Dealers will say:
Hey kids, want some weed with over 15% THC? Come on over to me and by the way do you want to try, Heroin, Crack, Meth? I just happen to have that in my other pocket.
The government here is so lost they really think they can force people to smoke pot & hash less then 15% THC? They do not think or care about the unintended consequences that is for sure.
-SamS

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
voyager is kinda small, id say Batavia restaurant/bar is a good place for a smokeout. They have a real nice smoking room downstairs with views on the canal.

J

Jango_420

@ Sam_Skunkman Yes It is not at the Roest Amsterdam this year.

"Hi Roest team,
The expo of the cannabis cup is happening on your site this year?"

"Nope, not that I know of."

If the cup are in Radion without smoking! WTF

That make 2 /3 years the expo at the cup are really shit since Police raid....

So go to the coffeeshop and smoke with friends and enjoy but fuck the expo :-(

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
the one next to voyager?

Yeah, it is just over the canal from Voyagers. You can actually sit at the window in the back room downstairs at Batavia and look back across the small canal to Voyagers.
It is a nice spot. Has good food. You can smoke your tits off down in the back and eat there too. Friendly staff. Booze as well if that is your thing.
Not sure of its opening hours. I don't think it opens early but I could be wrong.

mack 10

Veteran
@Zam. Batavia's is easy to find. When you come out of
Central station cross the road then turn left. Central coffeeshop
Is almost opposite the train station. Keep walking straight past central
Central coffeeshop, Batavia's just a few shops up and Voyagers is
A little further Down the same street.