What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

SoulMachete

Veteran
Been to the dam every year for the past 15 years but have never been to the cup! Streak over and rolling deep with my homies! Hope to meet a few of you fellow icmagers around town...peace!

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
OK, have booked. Will see you there. Bringing an Amsterdam 'virgin' to show around as well. Hoping to visit the expo for an afternoon but will not be buying any judges passes.
That means we might not be able to get in to GH in the morning W&B but we can make other events if not restricted.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
as you said you can borrow peoples passes to buy a sample of particular interest here and there.

also with so many people coming, it might be better to do the wake and bakes in the prix d ami. that way we have more space and i don't think you need the pass to go in.

Like this idea. I'll bet the Prix D'ami opens pretty early as well. I think part of the place on the top floor is given over to a judges area but it is a big place so there will be loads of other spots to sit hopefully.

50€ just for 1 day at the expo (and not the right to smoke something special) it's shameful ! Disgusting !

I visited dozen of expo in my life and never seen this price for only 1 day just for seeing, listenting and.....no smoking ;)

Japan-expo, video-games expo (even the E3 and TGS), chocolate-expo, etc, etc... And never payed 50€ for a whole day ><.

I could have bought it, if i had the right to, at least, buy some cup-entry and others, even if i can't judge them !

Anyway, I'll have great time with others IC's which can't go to the expo ^^

See you there !

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
50€ just for 1 day at the expo (and not the right to smoke something special) it's shameful ! Disgusting !

I visited dozen of expo in my life and never seen this price for only 1 day just for seeing, listenting and.....no smoking ;)

Japan-expo, video-games expo (even the E3 and TGS), chocolate-expo, etc, etc... And never payed 50€ for a whole day ><.

I could have bought it, if i had the right to, at least, buy some cup-entry and others, even if i can't judge them !

Anyway, I'll have great time with others IC's which can't go to the expo ^^

See you there !

Dont worry i bet you can borrow a pass to go see the expo when you want, I most times carry 2 just in case :biggrin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
smoking in the venue sounds good, now we just need to have a pig free zone in the venue too, lol.

shall we make it interesting and make it 10.30 Prix d ami on the 24th, eerste hulp on the 25th, Prix d ami and the 26th and if GH is pass free mornings like in the past years then GH haarlemerstaat on the 27th? how does that sound?

Last edited:

NerdGemetics

For Eerste Hulp and Prix D amie i would be in.... we also shoot a Drum ad Bass Video on the 22nd at Eerste Hulp so if someones early in town for Cup feel free to Join Us there.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
smoking in the venue sounds good, now we just need to have a pig free zone in the venue too, lol.

shall we make it interesting and make it 10.30 Prix d ami on the 24th, eerste hulp on the 25th, Prix d ami and the 26th and if GH is pass free mornings like in the past years then GH haarlemerstaat on the 27th? how does that sound?

Hey gaiusmarius

Sounds good see you soon

Thanks
GA

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I think 10:30 is abit late for a wake and bake, when you want the guys that have to work the expo there, they would proberly only have 30min. to participate.

I think you should get that a bit more early 9:30/10:00

what about 23rd the first day, may be nice for some of you to meet up and go to expo all together ?

I will be Greenhouse Haarlemerstraat ore Prix in the mornings, hope they do better Coffee in prix then Greenhouse, there Coffee suck's ha ha

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

14 days til Im back in town !

I'm abit of an early bird so for any early wake n bake sessions I'm their :biggrin:

Thanks
GA

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Fuuuuuuuuuck!! I don't arrive until evening of 24th :(

same here, couldn't make it earlier, so i'm staying an extra day after instead lol.

i wonder if everyone saying so in this thread is really coming? we will fill out the eerste hulp, lol.

zamzia

Veteran
same here, couldn't make it earlier, so i'm staying an extra day after instead lol.

i wonder if everyone saying so in this thread is really coming? we will fill out the eerste hulp, lol.

At least I'm not the only one. I hate being the outsider :(

Latest posts

Latest posts