What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

Finally I'll be there, even if none of my friends come 'cause they work... T_T

Hope to meet great peoples of ICmag and make some contacts !! Ah and yes... smoking great weed, of course ^^"

We are a smoker/grower family, so my parents will be there for some days, especially for medical side 'cause my mother had an important stroke with heavy carotid problem.

mr.haze420

Veteran
the undercurrent venue is not happening, waiting to hear from the ht crew as to where the expo will be....

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
isnt it time for someone to takeover this cup , and organise something decent for all those people spending 1000's to come here?

just my 2cts....?

mr.haze420

Veteran
wow, this place is far out from the center and if you look at their house rules, no drugs and strict controls

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well they do have that shuttle bus which we smoked out every time we used it when i was last at htcc. so we just have 30 min session on the bus, i will not go every day anyway, just for the stuff that interests me. bummer about the no drugs rule, although strictly speaking cannabis isn't a drug. still i'm sure they mean bud too. maybe they will chillax the rules a bit for ht? or maybe there will be a smoking area/tent outside? thats what they do at the cannatrade over here, anyway we will soon see...just don't take more then 10 gs or so, in case they do weed checks

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
35 minutes and no drugs and strict controls

this is really strange

not been geting much info from high times apart from how much i need to pay

Yeah, really weird !
After the police raid in 2011, 2014 will be a cup "without" smoking, ahah ^^"

You'll be there Ojd ??
Great to meet you, speak about your works, take some advices and smoke few strains of you !!

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Lets do some Driving Service for that People with more than 10gr :-D

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
man i really hope this year will not be one of those years where they do a massive raid due to some "regulatory" BS.