What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Hightimes 2014 AMS

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
in the end i'll be more then happy to try what ever you recommend KG. with a bit of luck i'll have some of my own buds too this time.

mack 10

Veteran
hmm i only got one Haze in bud form this year, but its pretty nice. AG13xbiker fullAGtype pheno, for you to try then

A pitty you dont dab got some full nug run White A5haze Dewaxed single solvent Shatter, its wicked, and i aint a big dabber at all,

View Image

Well you'll get no dab hate from me :) its all love baby!
And karma you missed the dry sift.

THC4SIM

Always fun hooking up with the IC Crew in the Dam..
looks like most are around for the week! nice

Hey Karma, looking forward to a few morning smokeouts ;)

I come at least every 3 or 4 months to the Dam for hunting strains and smoking clone-only when it's possible (ag13 from dampkring for exemple) ! I was there 4 weeks ago and imo, best strain of the week was holy grail from Voyager: like a huge mick tyson's punch! Even better than their Kosher (It depends on the menu, it's either holy grail or Kosher) !

But except 3 or 4 shops, quality drops year after year but prices increases without problem with some Kush at 16/18€ !!
I will love to met growers/connoisseurs in Dam because it's now frustrated for me ^^ ! Come for many many years for Heineken music hall concerts, festivals, art expositions and for fun of course, and almost always alone but no Lucky, ahah ^^

It will be a great pleasure for me to met you guys !!
But I don't know if I could buy a 200€ judge pass Just for the right to vote and minor "discount" on weeds :/

Any ways, if I come on November I'll bring some of my Fuel and Labrador from CSG for a toke&talk ;)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i suggest showing up for the wake and bake, there is not really anything officially planned from ic side of things, we all will just hang out together at any of the cup events that are considered worth while. then at the wake and bake, the rest of the day gets discussed and planned. no firm time table though. just join in where you want to.

i'm starting to think we need some place bigger then the GH for wake and bake, seems like there will be quite a lot of ic members. anyway what ever is decided the info will be posted here.

mack 10

Veteran
Action Bronson confirmed!!

Should be a banger. Not to be missed.
About time Ht got there act together.

More info on the HT site.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Just got this from the website

Schedule of Events
Doors open at noon for all attendees.

Sunday, November 23
1pm
“The Art of Cannabis Photography” presented by Dan Skye

2:30pm
“Expert Growers Speak Out” hosted by Danny Danko

4pm
Robert Connell Clarke presents “What Will Be the Future of Cannabis”

5:30pm
“Curing and Storing Award-Winning Cannabis” presented by James Loud and Mike Seeds

8pm
“DJ Party” at the Milkweg

Monday. November 24
1pm
“Moving from Medical Use to Full Legalization” presented by Keith Stroup

“Beginner Grow Tips for Indoor Cultivation: Get Growing Now!” presented by Nico Escondido

4pm
“Cannabis Cuisine of Your Dreams” presented by Elise McDonough

TBA

8pm
Deltron 3030 at the Milkweg

Tuesday, November 25
1pm
“Grow Like A Pro” featuring live Q & A presented by Nico Escondido

"Breeding feminized seeds the BC Bud Depot way"

4pm
“The Military-Industrial Complex vs. the Cannabis-Industrial Complex” presented by Soma

A live episode of Free Weed From Danny Danko featuring top cultivation experts

8pm
Action Bronson at the Milkweg

Wednesday, November 26
1 pm
“Farm Report: Memories of Alexander and Ann Shulgin” presented by Paul Daley

"Stop Wasting Time and Money Preaching to the Choir" presented by Robert Platshorn

4pm
“The Greenhouse & Strain Hunters: Creators of Champions” presented by Arjan and Franco

5pm
“Twenty Years of the Pollinator” presented by Mila

Judges’ Night
Visit Amsterdam’s coffeeeshops and sample the strains entered at the Cannabis Cup!

Thursday, November 27
1pm
"Rare Dankness and River Rock Colorado: The new recreational laws of Colorado" presented by Scott

“Cali Connection: The High-flying Future” presented by Swerve

4pm
“DNA: Creating Champions the DNA Way” presented by Don and Aaron

8pm
The 27th Cannabis Cup Awards ceremony presented at the Milkweg followed by Rebelution and Dirty Heads.

Thanks
GA

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Can't stay for the whole week but I'll pop around as well for some presentations.

Vibes.

P.S: Anyone knows where to get some decent import weed like Ghana, Thai or South African? I think there was some in the Black Star coffe shop. Also a nice place to score some legit sativas like the A5 Haze could work. But no commercial trendy strains please. :)

Last edited: