What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

High Blood Pressure - Silent Killer

troutman

Seed Whore
I imagine there must be others in here suffering from High Blood Pressure (aka Silent Killer).
I woke up about a week ago feeling ill and went to the Hospital. They tested my BP and it
was higher than ever at 180/110. Last year, it was much lower so I know I may drop dead if
it doesn't go down. I got tired after 6+ hours of waiting to see a Doctor and left.

I read the following online. :frown:

Normal pressure is 120/80 or lower. Your blood pressure is considered high (stage 1) if it reads 130 to 139 mmHg/80 to 89 mmHg. Stage 2 high blood pressure is 140/90 or higher. If you get a blood pressure reading of 180/120 or higher more than once, seek medical treatment right away. A reading this high is considered “hypertensive crisis.”

I don't have a Doctor anymore and hate waiting to see Big Pharma dummies
whose only advise it to take pills which eventually mess up everything.

So the question is have any of You reduced High Blood Pressure naturally and how?

Cheers.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lower salt, increase water intake. It's all you can do naturally. The rest involves pills or exercise, both seem a bad idea to me.

Oh and avoid the cold, it thickens your blood which also increases B.P.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Sorry to hear you are having problems with your health friend. At my age I see this happen often with a lot of good people just like you. The Doctors will give you a type of blood thinner to thin your blood, but not tell you what or how to fix the original problem. It's fucking crazy. If you care enough to change your life conditions, your overall health will change. If you keep doing what you have been doing until now you will get worse.

I had similar health issues and found myself facing a doctor telling me to take meds for the rest of my life. Found a better doctor who said to stop eating sugar because it was harming my overall health. Sugar can only be processed through the liver and is very slow to leave the body. When we eat sugar we flood the body with lots of insulin from the pancreas to stabilize the blood sugar putting a strain on our pancreas and liver. So I quit about a year ago and he was right my ill health went away all of it. I take no meds. today.

The problem why so many people are sick today is because they become insulin-resistant and don't even know it. In old age, we fall victim to diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, clogged arteries, pancreatitis, liver disease, mental illness, and so many more because of insulin resistance. Stop snacking and give your pancreas a daily rest for 14 to 16 hours a day. Eat only during a 6 to 8-hour window every day and let your body recover.

I eat 3 large meals a day but only during my restricted eating time, 6 AM to Noon. The fasting period gives the body a chance to heal and return to homeostasis every day. I'm used to it now and it's easy to do and I'm back to the weight I was in my 20s. No more high blood pressure, or high cholesterol, leaking gut, GERD, or inflammation, and best of all, no medicine. I have friends who take 14 types of medicine a day. If they stop their medicines it bye bye world. I can't help them now it's too late once they are on meds. Stop snacking all day long and let the body heal.

troutman

Seed Whore
Think, I need to slowly cut out Pepsi and start drinking lots of water.
I do suffer from chronic dehydration and that could be a big factor.
I got Calcium/ Magnesium supplements and have been cutting out
salt a lot.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
You could also grab a bottle of vitamin K2, there's 600 mg tabs on Amazon quite cheap. It will just make sure your arteries are clear, or slowly clear them.