• No Way!

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • I Just Wanna Watch!

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

h.h.

Veteran
Dr. Simone Gold on Covid19.

She was a normal treating doctor at Adventist Health Bakersfield hospital.

She was fired for giving a patient Hydroxychloroquine, for Covid19.

She describes the Long history of safe HCQ usage, 1964 to 2019.

Adventist Health Bakersfield disclosed to her in writing that this policy "came down" from one of the bigger health insurance companies.

She doesn't say the name of the company in this video.

"The top five largest health insurance companies:
UnitedHealthcare*- 70 million.
Anthem*- 39.9 million.
Aetna*- 22.1 million.
Cigna Health*- 20.4 million.
Humana - 16.6 million."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok&feature=emb_logo

So now she’s storming the Capital.
https://www.kget.com/news/local-news/local-doctor-gives-speech-in-u-s-capitol-during-the-riots-fbi-seeking-info-on-her/

Sounds like a nut job.

h.h.

Veteran
Dr. Simone Gold on Covid19.

She was a normal treating doctor at Adventist Health Bakersfield hospital.

She was fired for giving a patient Hydroxychloroquine, for Covid19.

She describes the Long history of safe HCQ usage, 1964 to 2019.

Adventist Health Bakersfield disclosed to her in writing that this policy "came down" from one of the bigger health insurance companies.

She doesn't say the name of the company in this video.

"The top five largest health insurance companies:
UnitedHealthcare*- 70 million.
Anthem*- 39.9 million.
Aetna*- 22.1 million.
Cigna Health*- 20.4 million.
Humana - 16.6 million."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok&feature=emb_logo

So now she’s storming the Capital.

Sounds like a nut job.

https://www.kget.com/news/local-news/local-doctor-gives-speech-in-u-s-capitol-during-the-riots-fbi-seeking-info-on-her/

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
was talking with my 98 year old neighbour, asked her if she's been offered the vaccine? she says she's not having it for the next 5 years, only then will she know its safe, lol.

she survived 2 cases of covid. luckily she got ever it without a ventilator being needed. she got put in hospital the first time, got better, was sent to a care facility to recuperate and caught it there again.

G

A GREAT BIG hmmmmmmm....

From Medscape, moments ago:

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticl...119_MSCPEDIT&uac=348476AZ&impID=3141180&faf=1

California Urges Stop to 300K COVID-19 Vaccines After Some Fall Ill
Robert Jablon, Associated Press

January 18, 2021

LOS ANGELES (AP) — California's state epidemiologist is urging a halt to more than 300,000 coronavirus vaccinations using a Moderna vaccine version because some people received medical treatment for possible severe allergic reactions.

Dr. Erica S. Pan on Sunday recommended providers stop using lot 41L20A of the Moderna vaccine pending completion of an investigation by state officials, Moderna, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and the federal Food and Drug Administration.

"Out of an extreme abundance of caution and also recognizing the extremely limited supply of vaccine, we are recommending that providers use other available vaccine inventory," Pan said in a statement.

She said more than 330,000 doses from the lot arrived in California between Jan. 5 and Jan. 12 and were distributed to 287 providers.

Fewer than 10 people, who all received the vaccine at the same community site, needed medical attention over a 24-hour period, Pan said. No other similar clusters were found.

Pan did not specify the number of cases involved or where they occurred.

However, six San Diego health care workers had allergic reactions to vaccines they received at a mass vaccination center on Jan. 14. The site was temporarily closed and is now using other vaccines, KTGV-TV reported.

The CDC has said the vaccine can cause side effects for a few days that include fever, chills, headache, swelling or tiredness, "which are normal signs that your body is building protection."

However, severe reactions are extremely rare. Pan said in a vaccine similar to Moderna, the rate of anaphylaxis — in which an immune system reaction can block breathing and cause blood pressure to drop — was about 1 in 100,000.

The announcement came as California counties continue to plead for more COVID-19 vaccine as the state tries to reduce its rate of infection, which has led to record numbers of hospitalizations and deaths.

California, with a population of 40 million, has received about 3.5 million vaccine doses and has only administered about a third of them, according to the CDC.

So far the state has vaccinated just 2,468 people per 100,000 residents, a rate that falls well below the national average, according to the federal data.

Although Gov. Gavin Newsom announced last week said anyone age 65 and older would be eligible to start receiving the vaccine, Los Angeles County and some others have said they do not have enough doses to vaccinate so many people and are concentrating on inoculating health care workers and the most vulnerable elderly living in care homes first.

On Monday, the superintendent of the Los Angeles Unified School District sent a letter to state and county public health officials asking for authorization to provide COVID-19 vaccinations at schools for staff, local community members and for students once a vaccine for children has been approved.

--------------------------------SNIP--------------------------

Doctor M

There is no vaccine yet, but you can get an experimental gene therapy shot that offers no real protection from covid. However it may lessen the duration and symptoms if you are lucky according to Dr. Fraudci.

So it's been a year of not wearing a mask in the state with the highest covid death rate per million and somehow I'm still alive. Kooky. Still don't know anyone who was listed as a covid death. Hugging friends and family without (gasp) a mask, hanging out in close contact with total strangers it's amazing what maintaining proper Vitamin D levels can do.

Moderna has been in business for 10 years working on mRNA technology and until covid had not brought a single product to market. It wasn't for a lack of trying. They ran 4 animal studies on mRNA technology and every animal in the studies died after later being exposed to a virus. 4 - 18 months is the timeline from shot to death. If you don't die and many won't, give it another 2 years before the autoimmune diseases start to set in.

Good luck kids, DeSantis just announced no mandatory vaccines or vaccine passports in Florida. So I have to get back to house hunting in Florida and to be honest 1 year ago I would never consider moving to Florida but things change.

Microbeman: I don't recall in which thread we were discussing the covid genome. Anyway after our discussion I spoke with a number of the suppliers in China that we deal with and some long discussion about covid in China. I'll sum it up like this, they are laughing at us with our mask mandates and closed businesses. Most importantly they tell me the information coming from the media concerning what China is doing and had done as far as covid is straight up BS. None of them work in the fields of medicine or science but they are a great source of information when it comes to what's happening in there country.

I'm sure we can agree that PCR tests were not designed or capable of detecting virus's. At least that's what the fellow who invented the PCR test said in interviews you can find online. The same interviews where he called Fauci a fraud.

Since a covid positive antgen test requies confirmation by a PCR test the so called gold standard test. How can anyone be sure they actually have this so called covid19?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I turn on the local news at the time the guy who lies about the weather comes on. Guess I missed him, and it was vacine, vacine, shots, vaccine. Took my taxes in yesterday and the woman there was terrified about covid, and she and her husband have gotten the shots. The media is the enemy of the people IMO.

Med mafia will have all the power over these people soon.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is no vaccine yet, but you can get an experimental gene therapy shot that offers no real protection from covid. However it may lessen the duration and symptoms if you are lucky according to Dr. Fraudci.

So it's been a year of not wearing a mask in the state with the highest covid death rate per million and somehow I'm still alive. Kooky. Still don't know anyone who was listed as a covid death. Hugging friends and family without (gasp) a mask, hanging out in close contact with total strangers it's amazing what maintaining proper Vitamin D levels can do.

Moderna has been in business for 10 years working on mRNA technology and until covid had not brought a single product to market. It wasn't for a lack of trying. They ran 4 animal studies on mRNA technology and every animal in the studies died after later being exposed to a virus. 4 - 18 months is the timeline from shot to death. If you don't die and many won't, give it another 2 years before the autoimmune diseases start to set in.

Good luck kids, DeSantis just announced no mandatory vaccines or vaccine passports in Florida. So I have to get back to house hunting in Florida and to be honest 1 year ago I would never consider moving to Florida but things change.

Microbeman: I don't recall in which thread we were discussing the covid genome. Anyway after our discussion I spoke with a number of the suppliers in China that we deal with and some long discussion about covid in China. I'll sum it up like this, they are laughing at us with our mask mandates and closed businesses. Most importantly they tell me the information coming from the media concerning what China is doing and had done as far as covid is straight up BS. None of them work in the fields of medicine or science but they are a great source of information when it comes to what's happening in there country.

I'm sure we can agree that PCR tests were not designed or capable of detecting virus's. At least that's what the fellow who invented the PCR test said in interviews you can find online. The same interviews where he called Fauci a fraud.

Since a covid positive antgen test requies confirmation by a PCR test the so called gold standard test. How can anyone be sure they actually have this so called covid19?

I agree that the folks in China are a good source of information. In my business years I made good friends there who told me what was happening in their lives, which were not different from my own,

To the best of my knowledge Kary Mullis did not state that PCR could not be used for virus disease diagnostics, One of his associates stated this. I did read and post his interview here as evidence but do not know if this is the interview you reference.

I get/got the antibody test - straight forward,

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Vaccination passports? Fuck, tie it into my travel passport. I'm not going to live in a cave.

From what I can tell, the paranoid folk are about 15 years late to the party. The powers that be already know everything about you. If you have a phone, make purchases with your bank, credit card, paypal, whatever, they know what you're going to buy, and when you'll buy it. If I can access credit card information alone, I probably could look for someone who doesn't eat meat, hunts, works on snowmobiles and atvs, has a new girlfriend, goes the caribbean every year, only works part time, grows pot, etc. Add more interesting info and I can tell you when you have a bowel movement. And that's just me. Give that info to smarter people and watch what they pull out of it.

If the government wanted to get you, they would just connect the dots. The only reason they're not knocking down your door is because 1-It's not China. 2-They don't have the manpower. More likely, 3-You're not that important. When they tackle the more important problems, you'll move up in priority. Unless you do something real stupid, chances are good, you'll never be important enough.

The only way you can hide is to disconnect and only use cash. And cash will be all but gone in a few years.

The Shock Doctrine is once again in play, only this time instead of a war or other global threat used to slide shit legislation through, they're using a very convenient pandemic to do it. Anyone up for a bowl of "The Great Reset"?

Source: https://tsd.naomiklein.org/shock-doctrine.html
In THE SHOCK DOCTRINE, Naomi Klein explodes the myth that the global free market triumphed democratically. Exposing the thinking, the money trail and the puppet strings behind the world-changing crises and wars of the last four decades, The Shock Doctrine is the gripping story of how America’s “free market” policies have come to dominate the world-- through the exploitation of disaster-shocked people and countries.

At the most chaotic juncture in Iraq’s civil war, a new law is unveiled that would allow Shell and BP to claim the country’s vast oil reserves…. Immediately following September 11, the Bush Administration quietly out-sources the running of the “War on Terror” to Halliburton and Blackwater…. After a tsunami wipes out the coasts of Southeast Asia, the pristine beaches are auctioned off to tourist resorts.... New Orleans’s residents, scattered from Hurricane Katrina, discover that their public housing, hospitals and schools will never be reopened…. These events are examples of “the shock doctrine”: using the public’s disorientation following massive collective shocks – wars, terrorist attacks, or natural disasters -- to achieve control by imposing economic shock therapy. Sometimes, when the first two shocks don’t succeed in wiping out resistance, a third shock is employed: the electrode in the prison cell or the Taser gun on the streets.

Based on breakthrough historical research and four years of on-the-ground reporting in disaster zones, The Shock Doctrine vividly shows how disaster capitalism – the rapid-fire corporate reengineering of societies still reeling from shock – did not begin with September 11, 2001. The book traces its origins back fifty years, to the University of Chicago under Milton Friedman, which produced many of the leading neo-conservative and neo-liberal thinkers whose influence is still profound in Washington today. New, surprising connections are drawn between economic policy, “shock and awe” warfare and covert CIA-funded experiments in electroshock and sensory deprivation in the 1950s, research that helped write the torture manuals used today in Guantanamo Bay.

The Shock Doctrine follows the application of these ideas through our contemporary history, showing in riveting detail how well-known events of the recent past have been deliberate, active theatres for the shock doctrine, among them: Pinochet’s coup in Chile in 1973, the Falklands War in 1982, the Tiananmen Square Massacre in 1989, the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, the Asian Financial crisis in 1997 and Hurricane Mitch in 1998.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’ve never had a flu shot, or any other shot for years. I waited a month after they started giving the vaccine here in my town, went to the information center ie: the liquor store, and there was no bad side effects reported, so I for the good of mankind got my first shot, made me sleepy for a couple days and a little soreness at the injection site. I go for my second shot tomorrow so we will see what happens with that, I am getting the moderna one. I’m 67 with hypertension and make to many red blood cells so I have to give blood once a month, those are my only underlying conditions. I hope it helps me and all other sentient beings...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree that the folks in China are a good source of information. In my business years I made good friends there who told me what was happening in their lives, which were not different from my own,

To the best of my knowledge Kary Mullis did not state that PCR could not be used for virus disease diagnostics, One of his associates stated this. I did read and post his interview here as evidence but do not know if this is the interview you reference.

I get/got the antibody test - straight forward,

Curses on you Dr. M for sidetracking me from my work this morning. You better get a guesthouse at your Florida digs😁 Here is what I believe the hoophoorah about Mullis comes from;

"Kary Mullis … is thoroughly convinced that HIV is not the cause of AIDS. With regard to the viral-load tests, which attempt to use PCR for counting viruses, Mullis has stated: “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.” PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves"

I took it from a retracted article https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172096/

Here is the interview with Mullis which I referenced; https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/chemistry/1993/mullis/25900-interview-transcript-1993/

I'd be interested to see the interview you referenced.

Here is a link to an article by the associate or critic/writer, John Lauritsen I referenced as likely being the source of the PCR not working for viruses statement. https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007/978-94-009-1651-7_25.pdf

My opinion is that PCR testing has been responsible for many false positives, as antibody testing has been for false negatives. IMO this is due to technician error in not using these tests at the correct timing or as designed. As Mullis stated PCR is for protein detection and genetic sequencing pertaining to viruses and this would be its correct use related to SARS-2.

The antigen test using swabbed fluids [usually] looks for proteins [similar to PCR] produced [like a pregnancy test] but can also produced false negatives. It is a bit of a shit show with many poorly trained technicians doing the testing. Where I am presently it is about the money paid for the tests. I think that samples properly taken and tested result in fairly accurate results.​

armedoldhippy

Veteran
got my first shot, can't get the 2nd before the 13th of April. found my old USAF vaccination chart...never heard of a bunch of those listed, lol.

buzzmobile

Veteran
got my first shot, can't get the 2nd before the 13th of April. found my old USAF vaccination chart...never heard of a bunch of those listed, lol.

It was hard to keep track of what was shot into both arms at once with those jet injector guns. Don't flinch either.
injector.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It was hard to keep track of what was shot into both arms at once with those jet injector guns. Don't flinch either.

i'm just an ignorant clod, i suppose...but, why can't they use those air injectors with the vaccines? talk about speeding up a process! "POW next POW next POW..." if they are safe enough for our military...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Always figured the warning about being cut was added to enhance the atmosphere.

The warning was real. There was blood.

armedoldhippy , here's a story on why:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...f3b8b0-6578-11eb-886d-5264d4ceb46d_story.html

“I was fascinated by the tool; wrote home about it and was sure it was the future,” wrote Terrence, who lives in Purcellville, Va. “Alas, I never saw or heard of it again until your column in today’s Post. Why?”

There are several reasons. One is that the shots required patients to stay still as the end of the gun was applied and the trigger was pulled. The vaccine came out at 1,200 psi and if a person flinched — and the nozzle wasn’t butted up straight against the arm — the powerful stream of liquid could tear the skin.

Nearly every service member who wrote to me mentioned seeing someone who, after the shot, was left with blood streaming down his arm. This did not engender confidence in the people still waiting in line.

But the real problem was infection. In their haste, some operators did not clean the business end of the gun sufficiently between shots. And even when the nozzle was sanitized, pathogens could remain inside the mechanism. An outbreak of hepatitis B at a weight loss clinic in the 1980s was traced to jet injectors. U.S. veterans who developed hepatitis B or hepatitis C at the time were able to successfully file for benefits from the former Veterans Administration.

St. Phatty

I already had the 4 hour version of Covid19.

Why would I get an experimental treatment, marketed by an industrial machine with a long history of deep-sixing Adverse Effects (from multiple Western medical technologies), fraudulently labelled a vaccine ? To demonstrate my obedience to a dishonest sociopathic group of strangers ?

Latest posts

Latest posts