What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

sgka

Veteran
GMG and mountain gold day 11 flower, no veg. I mistakenly let the Panama x Mawali veg a week in my other tent and I'm paying dearly as there's no more vertical room in that tent. Very excited to see how these do. Ended up with 4 mountain gold females and 7 GMG females. On my own mental note is GNG female 5, which is already purple stems

IMG_6148.jpeg

vermontman

GMG and mountain gold day 11 flower, no veg. I mistakenly let the Panama x Mawali veg a week in my other tent and I'm paying dearly as there's no more vertical room in that tent. Very excited to see how these do. Ended up with 4 mountain gold females and 7 GMG females. On my own mental note is GNG female 5, which is already purple stems

View attachment 18926578
Hello @sgka!
Looks like tent is ready to rock!
Thank you for sharing and please keep us updated.
CHEERS!

vermontman

@vermontman hi, do you know rough finishing times for growing Northern Europe 50.5° N and above for the GMG and purple satellite? cheers
Firstly @dilettante!
I appreciate you chiming in! It's always great to have that kind of information.
And for @bigbouncykev the Green Mountain Grape should come in a bit sooner at 42 North I have had some phenos of Grape come in first week to third week September, when Purple Satellite regularly comes in third week Sept. I also noticed the flowering time on a mine grown South East slope where it gets direct all day sun come in a little faster than my neighbor friend down the road gets most day sun but on more of a South West Slope.
Hope that helps.
CHEERS to you both!

vermontman

Next round.. Zacatecas Tribute flowerday 39 cut #4

View attachment 18928531 View attachment 18928538

View attachment 18928536

View attachment 18928535

View attachment 18928532

View attachment 18928534

View attachment 18928537

View attachment 18928533

What a Beauty, tropical fruits is the way to go.

:smoweed: :biggrin:

How fast was your fastest Zacateca ? :)
Hello @Birmaan!
WAY TO GROW!!
I am currently living vicariously through you!
I got whacked with broads mites! UUUGGGHHHH! And my Zacatecas cuts got it first! So scrubbing that grow. So nice to see you powering on!
CHEERS!

vermontman

These will be week 3 flower on Monday.

@vermontman have you noticed the GMG having sensitivity to nutrients? Everyone here is getting the same feed, around 1.4 EC, and a few of the females are having leaf clawing (back left). Everyone else seems to be happy in both tents View attachment 18929843
Hello @sgka!
No I have not noticed that with GMG except with my hopefully passed rage with broad mites, again UUUGGHHHH!
And I attributed the crippled leaves to something nutrient based. That being said I have never measured my nutes. But al in all your tent seems to have progressed terrifically since your last post. Please keep us updated!
Great grows all!
PS It just occurred to me upon taking a second look at your plants clawing and that is what my plants looked like when I got broad mites and I thought at first it was nutes. So I just watered with straight water but nothing changed so i raised the lights a bit, still the same and it just didn't make sense. So I ordered a new a hand held up to 200X power LED lit scope up to power. I picked a couple leaves laid them upside down on the table scoped them and there they were under the bottom of the leaves.

Last edited:

vermontman

Oaxacan Gold clone C X Mulanje Gold
A bit disappointing, But! two out of three had early herm.
Like I had said earlier in the thread. You think you have the greatest potential cross and the genetics chimes in and says!
I don't think so! HAHA But I guess that's how we keep learning.

127_2649.JPG