What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

vermontman

3 Zacatecas Tribute (cuts) flowerday 20
The one that stayed small is my fault... Very fast on the move and very nice growth, so excited about the Zacs
View attachment 18918820
View attachment 18918821

View attachment 18918822

View attachment 18918823

View attachment 18918824

View attachment 18918825

Stay high ;)
Hello @Birmaan!
Looks like your off to the races! Beautiful looking ladies you have growing on there! Are you getting any fragrance?
Thank you so much for posting!!

StrongTree

Hello @befa
I did release some purple Satellite fem to a company in the States North Atlantic seed co. But I don't know if they ship out of the States. They also have full stock of all my strains as well as ACE gear.
Hi @vermontman .... came across these a few weeks ago.... sprouted some GM and PS... will update on their progress as they develop

IMG_1198.JPG

vermontman

Hi @vermontman .... came across these a few weeks ago.... sprouted some GM and PS... will update on their progress as they develop

View attachment 18918928
Hello @StrongTree!
Looks like you've got the full gambit of my stock!!!
Really looking forward to your progress from germination on!
Thank you kindly for your post and I would love to see your progress and hear your opinions!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
CHEEERS!

Last edited:

PetePrice

I don't remember any thing gold from Africa when I was younger
I do remember getting something called African Black I think that was the only African that made it our way in the late seventies but who knows what that was. In North East US there was lots of imports though coming in through Boston.
Many Columbians Red and Gold, we had a killer one called Rainbow from Columbia. I remember getting a red that actually had red stems many Mexicans Acapulco and Guerrero gold many other mid Mex'es. And Panama Red! the buds were like round little twisted nugs with a beautiful orange/red color, man that was nice.
Gold Thai and Buddha sticks, loose Thai many Jamaicans, Pananama red, Vietnamese Gold. Some Hawaiians, lots of hash. There was almost always great weed around but they were seasonal, but I do remember cannabis drought times that usually we would get through if we stashed ahead. And of course I always planted seeds! HAHA

That would be from the Pygmies also known as Ituri Norie which would suggest Congo where they used to grow it in a national park called Virunga but they got moved on years back, they love a smoke and call it bangi which would to me suggest Indian but who knows what it is, there were some of them in West African growing it and it looked Indica not like other Congo types that go tall.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Finally popped several of the Federation Hawaiian sativa seeds a couple of weeks ago that VM so kindly gifted me last year. I just stuck them in the flower room so I can sex them. And I still have Oaxacan Gold x Purple Michoacan waiting on the sidelines and will pop some of those this winter hopefully. :)

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
It' a tourist country. ;)

And i think people who consume cannabis only on occasion or are not growing by themselfs are getting high as fuck from all the high thc commercial indica-hybrids anyway. So they just don't know the better pure stuff most of us are growing.

I hope it's getting better in the north american (mainstream) cannabis scene too in the future. Maybe drop all cookie gorilla strains in the trash and start from scratch with landraces, it's not too late. 🥰

vermontman

That would be from the Pygmies also known as Ituri Norie which would suggest Congo where they used to grow it in a national park called Virunga but they got moved on years back, they love a smoke and call it bangi which would to me suggest Indian but who knows what it is, there were some of them in West African growing it and it looked Indica not like other Congo types that go tall.

Hello @PetePrice!
Nice bit of information there!
Thank you for sharing.

vermontman

I’ve often wondered why do these localities of original land races end up choosing modern hybrids?
Also I wont drop names BUT! There are unscrupulous growers that travel the world and trade there mongrel seeds to get pure landrace from native populations with native peoples of many countries to gin up there own interests and stocks. Leaving a wake of polluted genetics.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Hey Tex!!
Look at you go!! They do best with 11 hours light to keep them managable, not sure if I had said before?
Thank you so much for these! They are super robust, and all four seeds popped. I will save pollen from any males to use on future projects. And if females appear, I will hit them with New Caledonia for a full on Pacific Paradise vibe...or maybe use an Oaxacan cross such as Red Snake or O'79 x Malawi as the male donor. :)

vermontman

Thank you so much for these! They are super robust, and all four seeds popped. I will save pollen from any males to use on future projects. And if females appear, I will hit them with New Caledonia for a full on Pacific Paradise vibe...or maybe use an Oaxacan cross such as Red Snake or O'79 x Malawi as the male donor. :)
Hello my friend!
Ah you are most welcome Feds HA sativa is an amazing plant. She is very stable and dad to my Mountain Gold.

spoores

Greetings @spoores!
Looks like you are heading toward a tent full of yummy!
All looking very healthy there! Please keep us posted!
Thank you for sharing your lovely garden.
No thank you, they are easy to grow, nice to see,and that similarity nothing to worry about, not spoiled seeds , even with just 200-300ppfd and colder temps at night ,, pretty fast
Im sure they can be good outdoors but lets see its just start😃
20231119_180357.jpg
20231119_180426.jpg

vermontman

No thank you, they are easy to grow, nice to see,and that similarity nothing to worry about, not spoiled seeds , even with just 200-300ppfd and colder temps at night ,, pretty fast
Im sure they can be good outdoors but lets see its just start😃
View attachment 18920548 View attachment 18920549
You are most welcome @spoores
I must say it looks like you are running a batch of clones there.
Really nice and healthy looking.
Great job!

Zembretti

View attachment 18918928
Hey Vermontman, just thought I'd let you know how my Mountain Gold grew in BC, at 50 degrees North. Luckily we had no killing frost until October 25 in my area. The mountain gold flowered in mid August and I harvested on October 23rd. She produced buds that smell like lemon cleaner, very nice citrus and some other herbal aromas, The high is superb! Although not as strong as my United Nations: {(Purple Satelite x Zamadelica) X (Golden Tiger x Sinai)} the clarity is standout, just like great sativas are supposed to be. I will defintely grow again. The United Nations had some purple colouration from your Purple Satelite no doubt, and has an intense care-free relaxed but clear high. I think it would be great med weed in the best possible way. Thank you for your kind words and encouraged last year. the first two are Mountain Golden, the rest are United Nations.

Attachments

• 20231021_084615.jpg
    20231021_084615.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • 20231018_083332.jpg
    20231018_083332.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 101
  • 20231020_152101.jpg
    20231020_152101.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 99
  • 20231021_084331.jpg
    20231021_084331.jpg